BY PANTENE

Find hair care products at Target.com! Pantene's cc cr me conditioning concentrate formula conditions deeply and strengthens against styling damage that leads to breakage. It makes hair manageable, easy to control, and hair feels moisturized all day. This cc cr me conditioning concentrate provides intense hydration to replenish hair from root to tip. It conditions deeply and strengthens against styling damage that leads to breakage. Your hair is manageable, easy to control, and feels moisturized all day. see more...

Shae J.
Shae J.
Gresham, OR
this is a good hair mask for after coloring your hair. makes my hair feel full of moisture and clean i think it is a good price for the product and i will be using it again  it is a good price for the convenience of being in all grocery stores i will buy this again
Candece L.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
I love this so much!!! My hair is thick, wavy/curly, and very dry. I have been using this for about a week and it has made such a difference on my hair. I use it in between shampoo and conditioner. I leave it on for a few minutes. My hair is so much more shiny and healthy looking. I have less frizz and my curls are way more defined. I will definitely repurchase!!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Whittier, CA
I absolutely love this product! I bought it on clearance for 250 at target I love the thickness of it and I really needed something that was going to hydrate my hair as because I use a holistic brand of shampoo and conditioner so I just needed you know the once a month hydration and the stuff really works.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
This wasn't bad for the price. It didn't dry out my hair but it also didn't make a significant difference for me. It is a thick formula though. I will probably repurchase because it's affordable.
Giselle O.
Giselle O.
This is a very good conditioner it's very hydrating and has lots oh product in it definitely worth the money
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Long Prairie, MN
This product is amazing. My hair went from being a frizzy, dead mess, to bring soft and looking healthy.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Saginaw, MI
I have very dry, thick hair. I love the way my hair felt after using this. So much smoothr and softer!!!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Honestly love this conditioner! I usually mix it with other shampoos but does an amazing job
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
It really works, it moisturizes my hair too much and it is something that I find very exciting since I am one of the people who lives by painting their hair or discoloring it and always mistreat it but this product really helps me give it back to life
Dayana M.
Dayana M.
Caracas
This concentrate is very good, just let your hair recover from all badness in the most healthy way possible.