Add a Photo

By PANTENE
Find hair care products at Target.com! Pantene's cc cr me conditioning concentrate formula conditions deeply and strengthens against styling damage that leads to breakage. It makes hair manageable, easy to control, and hair feels moisturized all day. This cc cr me conditioning concentrate provides intense hydration to replenish hair from root to tip. It conditions deeply and strengthens against styling damage that leads to breakage. Your hair is manageable, easy to control, and feels moisturized all day.
Candece L.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA

I love this so much!!! My hair is thick, wavy/curly, and very dry. I have been using this for about a week and it has made such a difference on my hair. I use it in between shampoo and conditioner. I leave it on for a few minutes. My hair is so much more shiny and healthy looking. I have less frizz and my curls are way more defined. I will definitely repurchase!!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Whittier, CA

I absolutely love this product! I bought it on clearance for 250 at target I love the thickness of it and I really needed something that was going to hydrate my hair as because I use a holistic brand of shampoo and conditioner so I just needed you know the once a month hydration and the stuff really works.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.

This wasn't bad for the price. It didn't dry out my hair but it also didn't make a significant difference for me. It is a thick formula though. I will probably repurchase because it's affordable.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Saginaw, MI

I have very dry, thick hair. I love the way my hair felt after using this. So much smoothr and softer!!!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.

Honestly love this conditioner! I usually mix it with other shampoos but does an amazing job

Join Now