BY PANTENE

Find hair care products at Target.com! Pantene's cc cr me conditioning concentrate formula conditions deeply and strengthens against styling damage that leads to breakage. It makes hair manageable, easy to control, and hair feels moisturized all day. This cc cr me conditioning concentrate provides intense hydration to replenish hair from root to tip. It conditions deeply and strengthens against styling damage that leads to breakage. Your hair is manageable, easy to control, and feels moisturized all day. see more...

Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
El Paso, TX
I typically use this twice a month, or once a week depending on how my hair feels. It's really effective you let it sit for 15 minutes, rinse it and you can feel the difference right away. The lid is twistable so it keeps water from getting in if you keep it in the shower (as I do) . I definitely recommend it, it makes my hair feel healthy and soft ✨
Danny T.
Danny T.
Mission, TX
I am obsessed with this conditioner! Its perfect for my silver curly hair! Compared to others this is great because it leaves my hair so soft. Another thing I love is that it is definitely super affordable and I'm always so satisfied with it! I would totally recommend people to use this!!
Shae J.
Shae J.
Gresham, OR
this is a good hair mask for after coloring your hair. makes my hair feel full of moisture and clean i think it is a good price for the product and i will be using it again  it is a good price for the convenience of being in all grocery stores i will buy this again
Christina J.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
If you use heated styling tools, color treat your hair or have chlorine damaged hair, this is the product for you. Great healing treatment that is light. I always struggle with the heaviness of treatments and this is the answer
Candece L.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
I love this so much!!! My hair is thick, wavy/curly, and very dry. I have been using this for about a week and it has made such a difference on my hair. I use it in between shampoo and conditioner. I leave it on for a few minutes. My hair is so much more shiny and healthy looking. I have less frizz and my curls are way more defined. I will definitely repurchase!!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Whittier, CA
I absolutely love this product! I bought it on clearance for 250 at target I love the thickness of it and I really needed something that was going to hydrate my hair as because I use a holistic brand of shampoo and conditioner so I just needed you know the once a month hydration and the stuff really works.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I have this in a tube version. I do love it. It does a good job of softening my strands towards the ends where they get broken and dry.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
This wasn't bad for the price. It didn't dry out my hair but it also didn't make a significant difference for me. It is a thick formula though. I will probably repurchase because it's affordable.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Marshallberg, NC
Just tried this recently and was pleasantly surprised. Made my hair feel soft and silky but not greasy.
Giselle O.
Giselle O.
This is a very good conditioner it's very hydrating and has lots oh product in it definitely worth the money