Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo with Liquid Crystals

BY PANTENE

Pantene s Brunette Expressions shampoo Features Liquid Crystals. Cleansing surfactants gently remove build-up to reveal vibrant color. Shampoo and conditioner system is designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair. Long lasting results The shampoo and conditioner system conditions to nourish your hair s unique structure, helping to reinforce it with what it needs to reveal rich multidimensional shine.  This non-color depositing formula works for all brunette shades. Brings out depth and richness in brunette hair.  Liquid crystal technology helps build a new protective layer to protect color-treated hair. see more...

Ashlyn R.
Lockesburg
I e used this product before to help bring back the brown in my hair. My hair is a dirty blonde that goes more towards brown sometimes and other times it goes to blonde so I never know so I started using this brown shampoo and condition to help my hair start going brown gradually and it made it a beautiful healthy looking brown without the damage of dying my hair.
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a great alternative to higher priced color treated or natural brunette shades. I do enjoy the rich lather, and scent of the product. It did add a nice shine to my locks, but it did not leave it feeling incredibly nourished. If you're looking for strengthening shampoos for specific hair colors then try Joico if you don't mind splurging.
Melinda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice shampoo. It left my hair clean and soft. I don't think it enhanced my color at all. My hair was clean and fairly soft and shiny. I don't think it looked any different than when using any other Pantene shampoo.
Jordan H.
Venus, TX
I love this product! It smells amazing and leaves my hair looking and feeling great. I feel like it does make my hair color look richer without the hassle of dying. I love this product to give my hair a color boost without having to actually dye it!
Ronda N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product a few times , I would compare this to the john frida color enhancing shampoos, makes hair super shiny! Love the smell!
Lizette T.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
For my brunette ladies. This shampoo leaves you locks so silky shiny, it also adds volume and texture. Brunette never looked so good.
Yesenia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a big fan of this product. I feel like it's just a regular shampoo l. I don't see much difference in my hair when I use it.
Gwendolyn G.
Spindale, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is a must for anyone who dyes hair to cover their gray. It allows a few extra weeks between salon visits.
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this product to try after I dyed my hair brown and I love how it left my hair feeling soft and voluminous.
Sarah M.
Friendswood, TX
I love this shampoo for my brown hair. I wish it was a bit cheaper but it works amazing and smells great
Kayla U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to try this shampoo, I want to know if really works and is good for maintain the color ?