BY PANTENE

Ashlyn R.
Lockesburg
I e used this product before to help bring back the brown in my hair. My hair is a dirty blonde that goes more towards brown sometimes and other times it goes to blonde so I never know so I started using this brown shampoo and condition to help my hair start going brown gradually and it made it a beautiful healthy looking brown without the damage of dying my hair.
Melissa C.
Branford, CT
I have always liked this shampoo, and I seem to always go back to it every so often. The smell of this shampoo is beyond amazing. As far as color enhancing I'm not sure I've really noticed that, maybe in the summer with natural highlights but otherwise not so much.
Stephanie C.
Framingham, MA
I love how this product makes my hair feel. I have naturally brunette hair and I feel like it elevates my color to be more vibrate. It is really affordable and you can pick it up at Target or Walmart. Lathers like a dream and smells amazing :) I would definitely purchase again.
Melinda S.
Bastian, VA
This is a nice shampoo. It left my hair clean and soft. I don't think it enhanced my color at all. My hair was clean and fairly soft and shiny. I don't think it looked any different than when using any other Pantene shampoo.
Jordan H.
Venus, TX
I love this product! It smells amazing and leaves my hair looking and feeling great. I feel like it does make my hair color look richer without the hassle of dying. I love this product to give my hair a color boost without having to actually dye it!
Christina B.
Clinchco
It's hard to find a shampoo that treats your hair color as well as damaged hair. I found this to work extremely well for my hair. I could tell that the color lasted a lot longer than usual. I felt like this product was definitely worth the money.
Anne G.
Santa Monica, CA
I never really noticed a difference with my color but it works great just as a shampoo. I have used this with non colored and colored hair and it kept my hair oil free for multiple days so I didn't need to wash my hair everyday.
Jesse G.
Dyer
Love this shampoo and hair conditioner!! It really makes my original hair color darker. You can buy this on amazon and Walmart.com!! I’d recommend this to any one that already has darkish brown hair!!
Allison K.
Lynchburg, VA
It made my hair glow. Literally. I looked like a vampire in the sun from a cheesy romance novel. But I LOOOVED it! I have SUPER dry hair, and this made me feel sleek and moisturized. So happy with this!
Jennifer R.
ME
This particularly Pantene shampoo is great! I bought it because my hair is naturally brown and I have highlites. So, I wanted to bring them out more and esentuate them. This product did good at that as well as making my hair very soft and I feel like it added more volume. Easier to work with also! Great products!
hanna e.
manila,philippines
Is this also good to use if you have curly hair?
LEAR32539 | KAYLA U.
I really want to try this shampoo, I want to know if really works and is good for maintain the color ?