Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner

This Non-Color Depositing Formula Works For All Brunette Shades. System brings out depth and richness in brunette hair. Advanced Pro-Vitamin formula enhances color for intensity and radiant shine. Conditioning ingredients enhance and protect color treated hair while helping to restore moisture. Designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair. Long lasting results. Pantene s brunette expressions shampoo and conditioner system conditions to nourish your hair s unique structure, helping to reinforce it with what it needs to reveal rich multidimensional shine.

I've been wanting to try this for awhile. Would like others input on this product. Does anyone love this or hate it✌️️
What is the best part if this product?
This product contain Sulfate, my hair is curly but is dangerous for curly hair ? Is economic but i need respond to me
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Orland , CA
This product made my hair very soft and easy to brush. It also bring out alot of color in my hair that i didn't even know was there! This product is really good for light blonde people. I recommend it highly.
Waterford CT
Since I color my hair, I want something that will protect my color and condition my hair well, to help care for the damage from coloring it (though minimal) and this stuff really performs!
Springfield Gardens, NY
I wasn't a believe but this product is great made my hair feel very soft and color stay brighter and gorgeous I get so much compliments on my hair color
The best product I have tried, my hair has been through so much, and only Pantene has been able to repair the damage, I love this product Pantene.
Sacramento, CA
Pretty good for a lower end product. Don't expect amazing designer results or anything. Not terrible bit not fantastic either. A bit overpriced.
South Bound Brook, NJ
I believe this product works wonders on my hair. I color my hair often and this seems to hold the color the best. I will keep using this product.
clarksburg, WV
A great conditioner for dark hair. Leaves it vibrant and smooth. Doesn't dull the coloring out if you dye your hair. Great product. Great price.
Las Vegas, NV
I noticed my hair had more highlights -- it wasn't flat looking. The smell is pleasant...... Easy to use. ..... I continue to buy this product
Rockport, IN
I enjoyed this shampoo, but I don't know that it made much of a difference by it being for dark hair. It may have added a little more shine!
I love pantene a lot, especially the hair products. the smell is awesome and if you use the right amount your hair will be in good condition.