Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner

This Non-Color Depositing Formula Works For All Brunette Shades. System brings out depth and richness in brunette hair. Advanced Pro-Vitamin formula enhances color for intensity and radiant shine. Conditioning ingredients enhance and protect color treated hair while helping to restore moisture. Designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair. Long lasting results. Pantene s brunette expressions shampoo and conditioner system conditions to nourish your hair s unique structure, helping to reinforce it with what it needs to reveal rich multidimensional shine.

I've been wanting to try this for awhile. Would like others input on this product. Does anyone love this or hate it✌️️
What is the best part if this product?
This product contain Sulfate, my hair is curly but is dangerous for curly hair ? Is economic but i need respond to me
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Lansing, MI
My hair tends to get very oil so Overrated using this after some research and although it isn't bad, it hasn't been the greatest for me. It does smell good and makes my hair look healthy.
Washington, DC
Overall this product made my hair feel oily rather than hydrated. Though I have never dyed my hair I was looking to reverse any natural dullness I had. This product did nothing for me. I would much rather pay extra for John Frieda!
Did not help maintain my color or enhance it when I had colored hair in the past. I've since grown my hair out and let the natural color take over, but it's a shame that my color didn't last as long as I wanted
Ozark, AL
This product is amazing for brunettes! It not only fits my shade, it leaves my hair shiny, feeling healthy, and smelling great! I have extremely dry hair and scalp. This product works great for moisturizing and making your hair feel healthy.
I love Pantene pro-v it works great on all kinds of hair types they offer a specific kind for each hair type and I just love it! I have really curly hair but I love to straighten it! It is truly a great brand!
Jersey City, NJ
Works great when I first colored my hair brown. I wish this comes in a bigger bottle because I use a lot of conditioner for my thicker hair, so I always ran out of conditioner before the shampoo.
West Deptford , NJ
This made my dull brown hair looks amazing. The shine and color radiance it gives me makes it look like i dye my hair even though i never have. This brings so much life to my hair.
Saugus , CA
This product brightened my hair is a good way. It brought out the blonde in my hair and it looked really nice. I would use again, also left my hair soft and smelled really nice.
Cut Off, LA
I do like this product. This shampoo, like all pantene's others smells great. I tend to use it right after I've had my hair dyed. I think it helps keep my color.
Rutherfordton, NC
I love the scent of this conditioner. It makes my hair less dull and soft to touch. I have always used the Pantene line and continue to do so. It is great for a variety of hair types.