Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner

This Non-Color Depositing Formula Works For All Brunette Shades. System brings out depth and richness in brunette hair. Advanced Pro-Vitamin formula enhances color for intensity and radiant shine. Conditioning ingredients enhance and protect color treated hair while helping to restore moisture. Designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair. Long lasting results. Pantene s brunette expressions shampoo and conditioner system conditions to nourish your hair s unique structure, helping to reinforce it with what it needs to reveal rich multidimensional shine.

I've been wanting to try this for awhile. Would like others input on this product. Does anyone love this or hate it✌️️
What is the best part if this product?
This product contain Sulfate, my hair is curly but is dangerous for curly hair ? Is economic but i need respond to me
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Bossier City, LA
Being 27 & having naturally dark hair, having grays is NOT an option. I go to a local hair salon & always have my hair colored. I try to be sure to use color treated or brunette shampoo & with this, I've noticed it does help the color hold!
I wash and condition my hair every other day in general. I have used Pantene for many years, although not continuously. This conditioner is what i would expect from Pantene on a moisturizing level, but I didn't really notice if it's enhancing my color. I have highlights on my dark brown hair. For the price, I would purchase this again.
bought this when i started to color my hair darker for the fall. it smells amazing and the smell does stay hours AFTER you have washed your hair. it does lather so a lot does go a long way. i bought this from target. i just use a pea drop of it because conditioners can be tricky
Elkhorn City, KY
I have darker hair so this product is ideal! I love the smell of it too!! Leaves my hair always feeling so soft and looking shinny! Would deff recommend to anyone with darker hair!! Works so good!! Will deff be buying again!!
Moultrie , GA
Love this conditioner! It leaves my hair super soft, but not oily. It smells wonderful and I love that it prolongs my color between salon visits. This is a great conditioner for the price! Comparable to salon brands.
Turlock, CA
I've used Pantene for a very long time and I do like their products, I like this one because the smell is amazing! Makes my hair feeling soft and shinny but It doesn't make my hair look a different shade of brown.
Grand Prairie, TX
I used this shampoo and and conditioner. I felt like it made my hair shiny, but it also was very tangled. I bought this product at Target, and would not buy it again, nor would I recommend it to anyone else.
Tallahassee, FL
I love it. I leave it in to darken my hair because it was bleached and the sun makes it lighten and I don't like that look so I leave the conditioner in for ten minutes and it's back to my natural hair color. I would recommend if you have multicolor hair or gray hair touch up
I have used this product in the past, and while I enjoyed it, I didn't use it long enough to give a full honest review. But from what I could tell, it wasn't making my hair fade as fast after coloring.
Christiansbrg, VA
Really like this conditioner. I feel as if it brings out the natural color of my hair. It doesn't seem to be too much more expensive compared to other name brands. It has nice packaging, and I found it at Wal-Mart. I would definitely recommend this product to others.