Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner

This Non-Color Depositing Formula Works For All Brunette Shades. System brings out depth and richness in brunette hair. Advanced Pro-Vitamin formula enhances color for intensity and radiant shine. Conditioning ingredients enhance and protect color treated hair while helping to restore moisture. Designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair. Long lasting results. Pantene s brunette expressions shampoo and conditioner system conditions to nourish your hair s unique structure, helping to reinforce it with what it needs to reveal rich multidimensional shine.

I've been wanting to try this for awhile. Would like others input on this product. Does anyone love this or hate it✌️️
What is the best part if this product?
This product contain Sulfate, my hair is curly but is dangerous for curly hair ? Is economic but i need respond to me
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Having very dark brown hair that was going a bit dull I bought this hoping it would add a bit of oomph to my hair and it did. My hair is now shiny and it has...enhanced the colour. It left my hair in a really lovely condition too.
Quebec, QC
I tried this product and I loved the smell and the factit didn't affect my blonde highlights. It works fine with my fine greasy hsir, but I didn't notice any change in my brown hair in terms of color
Red Deer, AB
I've tried a sample of this and it didn't seem to do anything for my hair. I suppose it would take a few more washes with it to notice a change. It did smell good though!
Mount Pearl, NL
This is a very great conditioner if your hair is looking a bit dull. It helps bring back liveliness to your perfect brunette colour. I use it almost everyday and I'm very satisfied with it. I definitely recommended it!
My aunt bought this for me. Because I dyed my hair in dark mahogany brown colour and she said that it helps me maintain the color. and she's right! it is working
GUELPH, ON
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this stuff !! But I heard it was discontinued :( Really would love to buy it again. Great to darken up your dark hair without the damage of hair dye
St-Isidore, Ontario
By far the best shampoo/conditioner duo I have ever used. Leaves my hair feeling so smooth it's actually impressive how well it works for a drugstore shampoo.
Alajuela
Este producto nutre bastante bien el cabello y se los recomiendo!  Y les prometo que cada que use un producto que ustedes manden subire una foto con el
Philippines
I have black hair naturally and this product makes my black hair shine even more and moreover that i love the chocolatey-ness of this conditioner.
Otter Lake, QC
I love the way this leaves my hair and scalp feeling. it's a deep clenching and it also keeps your hair color shiny smells pretty good too :)