Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner for Lighter Brunette Shades, Toffee to Almond, 13.5 fl oz (400 ml)

BY PANTENE

Revitalizes shine and keeps browns looking truer longer (vs shampoo alone). With Oat Protein Extract. Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions shampoo and conditioner contain advanced Pro-Vitamin formula enriched with prismatic shine enhancers to optimize... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vixie R.
Smyrna, GA
This shampoo is great for my light brown recently dyed hair. It adds shine and dimension with a nice glossy sheen to it. I have pretty oily hair and it keeps my hair cleaner longer and it smells pretty good too. It also differentiates between my brown hair and  blonde highlights and makes the highlights pop more.
Mary L.
Chicago , IL
Overall this product made my hair feel oily rather than hydrated. Though I have never dyed my hair I was looking to reverse any natural dullness I had. This product did nothing for me. I would much rather pay extra for John Frieda!
Jayne B.
MASSILLON
I love pantene products. The shampoo and conditioners make my hair feel great! Coming from an old hair stylust that was taught you must buy salon products/prodessional products. I am never disappointed in pantene. Now they have a color protecting produ t too. How can you go wrong.
anacristina a.
norfolk, VA
Loooveeee this stuff. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soo soft and moisturized. I have no complains about this product especially for the price. the scent is great and last all day. LEaves my hair nice and soft and hydrated without any worries.
yas s.
bought this when i started to color my hair darker for the fall. it smells amazing and the smell does stay hours AFTER you have washed your hair. it does lather so a lot does go a long way. i bought this from target. i just use a pea drop of it because conditioners can be tricky
Jessica H.
I have darker hair so this product is ideal! I love the smell of it too!! Leaves my hair always feeling so soft and looking shinny! Would deff recommend to anyone with darker hair!! Works so good!! Will deff be buying again!!
Krys R.
This use to be one of my favorite shampoos and if I could find it locally I would still be using it !! I would highly recommend this product as it works well and is priced amazing for what you are buying.
Crista B.
Lansing, MI
My hair tends to get very oil so Overrated using this after some research and although it isn't bad, it hasn't been the greatest for me. It does smell good and makes my hair look healthy.
Jazmin H.
Ozark, AL
This product is amazing for brunettes! It not only fits my shade, it leaves my hair shiny, feeling healthy, and smelling great! I have extremely dry hair and scalp. This product works great for moisturizing and making your hair feel healthy.
Amber J.
Orland, CA
This product made my hair very soft and easy to brush. It also bring out alot of color in my hair that i didn't even know was there! This product is really good for light blonde people. I recommend it highly.
Kristen M.
Edgar Springs, MO
I've been wanting to try this for awhile. Would like others input on this product. Does anyone love this or hate it✌️️
Naniie S.
Central Falls, RI
This product contain Sulfate, my hair is curly but is dangerous for curly hair ? Is economic but i need respond to me
Nina R.
Philadelphia, PA
Can I use this on dyed hair?? 💇
Emily S.
What is the best part if this product?