Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner for Darker Brunette Shades, Nutmeg to Dark Chocolate, 13.5 oz

BY PANTENE

Restores shine to keep your silver hair looking brighter (Shampoo and conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo alone). Designed for all shades of silver, white, gray or graying hair. Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions... see more...

Valentina B.
me encanta el olor a chocolate que tiene esta linea, ademas deja el cabello con un increible aroma. no se si deja el cabello tan suave pero si lo deja con olor a chocolate durante mucho tiempo. me costaba conseguirlo porque es muy buscado, pero si lo recomiendo
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is an excellent conditioner!! It's really excellent for brunettes!! Yes, it is best for both dry and oily scalps!! Yes, it's affordable. Yes, it's safe for color treated hair. It helped my color to last a lot longer too! Very satisfied!
Alice H.
Burbank, CA
This worked pretty well as an alternative to darkening my hair (I didn't want to damage it by dyeing it). Leaves color deposits, obviously, but an occasional wash with a clarifying shampoo should fix that. Pantene is a pretty heavy, silicone-y brand, so be careful if you have fine/curly hair! They have stuck around for this long for a reason though, so it's always worth a shot.
Misa T.
Whitestown, IN
Love this product! Smells amazing and keeps my hair healthy and shiny and does an amazing job detangling. I've tried many different shampoo/conditioners and this is always my go to. I specifically really like this product and wish it was not discontinued. I have tried other Pantene pro v shampoos and conditioners and found that none of them work as well as this one.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
This has always been my color specific go to, I always use the whole product line. My hair is naturally dark brown, almost black and throughout my life, I've always dyed my hair, a lot of times, if it wasn't something drastic, it was a variant of brown and this product line always brought out my highlights and made my hair shine the shiniest. It's a lot cheaper than other hair color specific products too.
Elexus R.
Dayton, OH
I didn't really like this. It dries out your hair and makes it too clean... If you are black or mixed do t get this. I always end up getting it because I don't know what else to try but you will definitely need an oil treatment before conditioning your hair
Jordan B.
Moultrie , GA
Love this conditioner! It leaves my hair super soft, but not oily. It smells wonderful and I love that it prolongs my color between salon visits. This is a great conditioner for the price! Comparable to salon brands.
Vivian C.
Turlock, CA
I've used Pantene for a very long time and I do like their products, I like this one because the smell is amazing! Makes my hair feeling soft and shinny but It doesn't make my hair look a different shade of brown.
Chaynie B.
Grand Prairie, TX
I used this shampoo and and conditioner. I felt like it made my hair shiny, but it also was very tangled. I bought this product at Target, and would not buy it again, nor would I recommend it to anyone else.
Emily T.
Lincoln, NE
Before I colored my hair and I kept it natural, this was my favorite product to use. It really brought out the different hues in my hair and made it look like natural low lights. I just loved it!