Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner for Darker Brunette Shades, Nutmeg to Dark Chocolate, 13.5 oz

BY PANTENE

Restores shine to keep your silver hair looking brighter (Shampoo and conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo alone). Designed for all shades of silver, white, gray or graying hair. Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions... see more...

Misa T.
Misa T.
Whitestown, IN
Love this product! Smells amazing and keeps my hair healthy and shiny and does an amazing job detangling. I've tried many different shampoo/conditioners and this is always my go to. I specifically really like this product and wish it was not discontinued. I have tried other Pantene pro v shampoos and conditioners and found that none of them work as well as this one.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Christiansbrg, VA
Really like this conditioner. I feel as if it brings out the natural color of my hair. It doesn't seem to be too much more expensive compared to other name brands. It has nice packaging, and I found it at Wal-Mart. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes the hair extra soft and much more manageable after washing and conditioning! I was able to dry and style without all the extra products i generally use in my curly hair
Rhiannon E.
Rhiannon E.
Cut Off, LA
I do like this product. This shampoo, like all pantene's others smells great. I tend to use it right after I've had my hair dyed. I think it helps keep my color.
Maygen K.
Maygen K.
Spokane, WA
I started dying my hair a dark brown and this helps a ton! I love the smell of it and it lasts forever! A great purchase!
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Youngstown, OH
I use the Pantene natural It's the best I've used in a long time my hair felt clean without feeling greasy and heavy
Mary Carmen C.
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Deja el cabello super suave
excelente producto
recommendado 100%
ideal pára cabellos teñidos de chocolate o marron
danelle b.
danelle b.
Big Spring, TX
This stuff is good it really makes ur hair color stay in longer and look better then it would if u don't use it
Amber R.
Amber R.
I love the way it leaves my hair feeling soft and very manageable. Doesn't leave your hair tangled and matted.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Columbia, MD
This makes my hair color pop!!!!!!! It was fading but this brought back my natural hair color and more!