Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner for Darker Brunette Shades, Nutmeg to Dark Chocolate, 13.5 oz
2 colors available

BY PANTENE

Restores shine to keep your silver hair looking brighter (Shampoo and conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo alone). Designed for all shades of silver, white, gray or graying hair. Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions... see more...

Alice H.
Alice H.
Burbank, CA
This worked pretty well as an alternative to darkening my hair (I didn't want to damage it by dyeing it). Leaves color deposits, obviously, but an occasional wash with a clarifying shampoo should fix that. Pantene is a pretty heavy, silicone-y brand, so be careful if you have fine/curly hair! They have stuck around for this long for a reason though, so it's always worth a shot.
Misa T.
Misa T.
Whitestown, IN
Love this product! Smells amazing and keeps my hair healthy and shiny and does an amazing job detangling. I've tried many different shampoo/conditioners and this is always my go to. I specifically really like this product and wish it was not discontinued. I have tried other Pantene pro v shampoos and conditioners and found that none of them work as well as this one.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Christiansbrg, VA
Really like this conditioner. I feel as if it brings out the natural color of my hair. It doesn't seem to be too much more expensive compared to other name brands. It has nice packaging, and I found it at Wal-Mart. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Elexus R.
Elexus R.
Dayton, OH
I didn't really like this. It dries out your hair and makes it too clean... If you are black or mixed do t get this. I always end up getting it because I don't know what else to try but you will definitely need an oil treatment before conditioning your hair
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Moultrie , GA
Love this conditioner! It leaves my hair super soft, but not oily. It smells wonderful and I love that it prolongs my color between salon visits. This is a great conditioner for the price! Comparable to salon brands.
Vivian C.
Vivian C.
Turlock, CA
I've used Pantene for a very long time and I do like their products, I like this one because the smell is amazing! Makes my hair feeling soft and shinny but It doesn't make my hair look a different shade of brown.
Chaynie B.
Chaynie B.
Grand Prairie, TX
I used this shampoo and and conditioner. I felt like it made my hair shiny, but it also was very tangled. I bought this product at Target, and would not buy it again, nor would I recommend it to anyone else.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
West Deptford, NJ
This made my dull brown hair looks amazing. The shine and color radiance it gives me makes it look like i dye my hair even though i never have. This brings so much life to my hair.
Marcie C.
Marcie C.
Fort Worth
LOVE the smell and product! Super creamy and helps when combing through thick curly hair! Hair feels soft with continued use and continues to smell great through out the day!!!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes the hair extra soft and much more manageable after washing and conditioning! I was able to dry and style without all the extra products i generally use in my curly hair