Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner uploaded by Dianna G.

BY PANTENE

This Non-Color Depositing Formula Works For All Brunette Shades. System brings out depth and richness in brunette hair. Advanced Pro-Vitamin formula enhances color for intensity and radiant shine. Conditioning ingredients enhance and protect color treated hair while helping to restore moisture. Designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair. Long lasting results. Pantene s brunette expressions shampoo and conditioner system conditions to nourish your hair s unique structure, helping to reinforce it with what it needs to reveal rich multidimensional shine. see more...

• Does this *actually* enhance your haircolor? I can't imagine it r...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Bossier City, LA
Being 27 & having naturally dark hair, having grays is NOT an option. I go to a local hair salon & always have my hair colored. I try to be sure to use color treated or brunette shampoo & with this, I've noticed it does help the color hold!
Hayley F.
Hayley F.
Did not help maintain my color or enhance it when I had colored hair in the past. I've since grown my hair out and let the natural color take over, but it's a shame that my color didn't last as long as I wanted
Seidy A.
Seidy A.
Los Angeles, CA
Really Love this Shampoo. Does an Amazing job on my hair. Make it feel nice and soft. I recommend other to purchase this amazing product.
Maricela R.
Maricela R.
This conditioner is okay. It is a nice alternative to more expensive shampoos and conditioners that are specific to hair color.
Harmony s.
Harmony s.
Mackinaw City, MI
My sister uses this and it really helps to keep the colour in her hair. She recommends this to everybody colouring their hair.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Staten Island, NY
LOVE THIS CONDITIONER! perfect for my brown curly hair! love how it enhancing my natural color, especially in the winter.
Dre'kiera M.
Dre'kiera M.
Fairfield, TX
I think this product is perfect for natural hair I have been using for a long time and my hair is thicker than it was
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sacramento, CA
This is more my coloring.. It still has whatever I does that makes your hair silky smooth. In really like to his.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Lake Cormorant, MS
It cleaned very well. I would recommend it to others. My family love it. I plan on purchasing again.
Chasaty L.
Chasaty L.
Bossier City, LA
Great product! It is very rich and leaves the hair hydrated with a natural sheen and very soft.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this *actually* enhance your haircolor? I can't imagine it really doing that without having elements of dye in it...?