Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner uploaded by Dianna G.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Non-Color Depositing Formula Works For All Brunette Shades. System brings out depth and richness in brunette hair. Advanced Pro-Vitamin formula enhances color for intensity and radiant shine. Conditioning ingredients enhance and protect color treated hair while helping to restore moisture. Designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair. Long lasting results. Pantene s brunette expressions shampoo and conditioner system conditions to nourish your hair s unique structure, helping to reinforce it with what it needs to reveal rich multidimensional shine.

• Does this *actually* enhance your haircolor? I can't imagine it r...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Breanna W.
Phoenix, AZ
I purchased this conditioner a few years ago when I colored my hair a darker brown, and it worked just fine. It smelled nice, and it kept my hair color for about two months. I wish it would have kept the vibrancy in my hair, but I would repurchase it again.
Ashley A.
Bossier City, LA
Being 27 & having naturally dark hair, having grays is NOT an option. I go to a local hair salon & always have my hair colored. I try to be sure to use color treated or brunette shampoo & with this, I've noticed it does help the color hold!
J M.
I wash and condition my hair every other day in general. I have used Pantene for many years, although not continuously. This conditioner is what i would expect from Pantene on a moisturizing level, but I didn't really notice if it's enhancing my color. I have highlights on my dark brown hair. For the price, I would purchase this again.
Rose K.
Tallahassee, FL
I love it. I leave it in to darken my hair because it was bleached and the sun makes it lighten and I don't like that look so I leave the conditioner in for ten minutes and it's back to my natural hair color. I would recommend if you have multicolor hair or gray hair touch up
Emily M.
I have used this product in the past, and while I enjoyed it, I didn't use it long enough to give a full honest review. But from what I could tell, it wasn't making my hair fade as fast after coloring.
Kelsey G.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is great, pretty compare able to Keratin. Has vibrant shiny tones that allows your hair to mock its texture. Love using this corrector is definently works on all types of hair!
Jamie B.
This deepens and enriches the color that I get from my salon. I use it about once/week to help maintain the color I get from my stylist and make it last till my next hair appointment.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH

I've only used this product twice and it has totally transformed my hair. So silky, soft and smooth and very shiny. My color is the same so far, not richer or deeper as they claim but I don't care. This is the best my hair has ever felt or looked!
Stefanie P.
Knoxville, TN
I naturally have brown hair and with the Pantene brunette shampoo and conditioner it brings out such a beautiful vibrancy in the different shades i brown I have that I couldn't think of using or suggesting a better product to everyone I meet!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Great for color treated hair, really helps bring out the color and keeps hair smooth and shiny. Not expensive and worth giving a try if you have color treated hair and want to bring out the color without risking the color fading.
Emily O.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this *actually* enhance your haircolor? I can't imagine it really doing that without having elements of dye in it...?