Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner uploaded by Dianna G.

BY PANTENE

This Non-Color Depositing Formula Works For All Brunette Shades. System brings out depth and richness in brunette hair. Advanced Pro-Vitamin formula enhances color for intensity and radiant shine. Conditioning ingredients enhance and protect color treated hair while helping to restore moisture. Designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair. Long lasting results. Pantene s brunette expressions shampoo and conditioner system conditions to nourish your hair s unique structure, helping to reinforce it with what it needs to reveal rich multidimensional shine.

Buy on Amazon
Vixie R.
Smyrna, GA
This shampoo is great for my light brown recently dyed hair. It adds shine and dimension with a nice glossy sheen to it. I have pretty oily hair and it keeps my hair cleaner longer and it smells pretty good too. It also differentiates between my brown hair and  blonde highlights and makes the highlights pop more.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is an excellent conditioner!! It's really excellent for brunettes!! Yes, it is best for both dry and oily scalps!! Yes, it's affordable. Yes, it's safe for color treated hair. It helped my color to last a lot longer too! Very satisfied!
Alice H.
Burbank, CA
This worked pretty well as an alternative to darkening my hair (I didn't want to damage it by dyeing it). Leaves color deposits, obviously, but an occasional wash with a clarifying shampoo should fix that. Pantene is a pretty heavy, silicone-y brand, so be careful if you have fine/curly hair! They have stuck around for this long for a reason though, so it's always worth a shot.
Misa T.
Whitestown, IN
Love this product! Smells amazing and keeps my hair healthy and shiny and does an amazing job detangling. I've tried many different shampoo/conditioners and this is always my go to. I specifically really like this product and wish it was not discontinued. I have tried other Pantene pro v shampoos and conditioners and found that none of them work as well as this one.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
This has always been my color specific go to, I always use the whole product line. My hair is naturally dark brown, almost black and throughout my life, I've always dyed my hair, a lot of times, if it wasn't something drastic, it was a variant of brown and this product line always brought out my highlights and made my hair shine the shiniest. It's a lot cheaper than other hair color specific products too.
Jayne B.
MASSILLON
I love pantene products. The shampoo and conditioners make my hair feel great! Coming from an old hair stylust that was taught you must buy salon products/prodessional products. I am never disappointed in pantene. Now they have a color protecting produ t too. How can you go wrong.
anacristina a.
Norfolk, VA
Loooveeee this stuff. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soo soft and moisturized. I have no complains about this product especially for the price. the scent is great and last all day. LEaves my hair nice and soft and hydrated without any worries.
Elexus R.
Dayton, OH
I didn't really like this. It dries out your hair and makes it too clean... If you are black or mixed do t get this. I always end up getting it because I don't know what else to try but you will definitely need an oil treatment before conditioning your hair
Breanna W.
Phoenix, AZ
I purchased this conditioner a few years ago when I colored my hair a darker brown, and it worked just fine. It smelled nice, and it kept my hair color for about two months. I wish it would have kept the vibrancy in my hair, but I would repurchase it again.
Ashley A.
Bossier City, LA
Being 27 & having naturally dark hair, having grays is NOT an option. I go to a local hair salon & always have my hair colored. I try to be sure to use color treated or brunette shampoo & with this, I've noticed it does help the color hold!
Emily O.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this *actually* enhance your haircolor? I can't imagine it really doing that without having elements of dye in it...?
Kristen M.
Edgar Springs, MO
I've been wanting to try this for awhile. Would like others input on this product. Does anyone love this or hate it✌️️
Naniie S.
Central Falls, RI
This product contain Sulfate, my hair is curly but is dangerous for curly hair ? Is economic but i need respond to me
Nina R.
Philadelphia, PA
Can I use this on dyed hair?? 💇
Emily S.
What is the best part if this product?