BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lakshani M.
I have fairly damaged hair and have problems with finding a shampoo which would help to keep it shiny and smooth. I saw positive results after about 2 washes with this shampoo. My hair felt super clean and smooth and with a visible shine. Not to mention the smell is amazing. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone suffering with dull and brittle hair. works wonders.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I shampoo my hair every other day. I love the shine of my hair when it's all done. It doesn't weigh my hair down. The scent is wonderful and long lasting, you only need a little because it lathers up really good. Very happy
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is any excellent shampoo!!! I love how it gives my hair plenty of shine!!! It doesn't compare to alternatives. It has a really nice scent!!! And, it is long lasting!!! The concern that it targets is it adds shine! I am very satisfied! I would recommend it to others!
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Not my favorite shampoo but one of the better shampoo out there. It really gets all of your unwanted oils out of your hair and leaves your hair with a refreshing look. I love it. The smell is also very good.
gabriela m.
Pantene have always worked for me, this shampoo leaves my hair more shiny, with a soft texture and looking healthy, I think the price- quality relation is good. It's not extraordinary but it's a great product for everyday use and for a good price
Jennifer O.
Katy, TX
Pantene pro-v shine shampoo left my hair very fresh and clean. It definitely boosted the shine in my hair and I really enjoyed the scent. I have very thick wild hair that usually looks dull and frizzy and pantene made it shiny and silky.
Andreina z.
miami
This product is exactly what I needed!

This product I have been using for years! I love how it makes my hair feel and look! It's a drug store shampoo that just works the best for my hair. But the only thing I hate is how hard it is to find it in ANY store!
Hye Jin C.
Kinston
I have tried this product before and it was very drying for my hair. It seemed to have strip all the oils and shine from the follicles. I thought it was to help promote shine in my hair? I doubt I will be repurchasing this product again..........
Alexis W.
Decatur, GA
I'm not one for leaving my normal routine but Pantene is a pretty good product. For a while I got reccomendations for it because it was good for black hair. It lathers nicely and is great for dull dry hair, and any hair texture. I would definitely buy this again.
LEAR26510 Mariana I.
I could say with closed eyes is the best shampoo I've used, leave me completely clean hair and an incredible smell also repairing my toes, I usually leave a few minutes while I do other things and remove it is incredible the result
Tess P.
Columbus, Ohio
I sometimes find that this shampoo leaves my hair a little greasy. Does anyone else ever have this issue?
Tess P.