Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense Shampoo uploaded by Forbes F.

BY PANTENE

Don’t just wash your hair—fuel it with Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense Shampoo. The powerful Pro-V formula wraps every strand as it gently cleanses with antioxidants and helps strengthen hair against damage. With Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense, your hair will feel healthy and strong as it nourishes from root to tip. Simply massage into wet hair, rinse, and follow up with Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense Conditioner and treatments for 2X* stronger hair all day long.*Breakage Defense shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• How well does this product work at keping your hair from ...1 Answers
Christina F.
Just recently tried this and I love it!! I have wavy, frizzier hair and since using this I have noticed a dramatic difference in how smooth my hair is. It is much less frizzy and my waves are smoother and more tamed.
I do have to wash my hair every other day instead of every third day because my roots tend to get greasiest a little quicker, but it's so worth it. And it's drugstore, so it's affordable!!
Tiffini H.
I feel like this particular shampoo is mediocre. I didn’t really notice any change in the texture of my hair or that it was stronger. I still have split ends and I still have a lot of fallout. It definitely cleans my hair, but I just didn’t really have any noticeable results from the claims. This shampoo also doesn’t have a smell to it.
Keila V.
This product really helps with what I need it to do, I would say that the product is best for both dry and oily scalp. The product lather very good and I think that it compares really great to other alternatives that are out there. I would definitely buy this product again.
Valeria G.
This product is definitely good but it's also definitely not the best and also very affordable and it does it's job but i just think there's better ones out there and maybe even cheaper but this is also just good
Mandy R.
Arnett
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner! My hair is dry and breaks so easy but This shampoo moisturised my hair and kept it from breaking. It Landers great. Smells amazing. The shampoo I have used yet!
Arielle L.
Scottsdale, AZ
The shampoo doesn't leave any residue, but it isn't as rejuvenating as the title makes you think. My hair felt dry and twiggy after using it. I prefer tresemme for a cheap good shampoo, especially for hydration. Won't purchase again, but would use again if found in a hotel shower or something along those lines.
Sherrell B.
Detroit
The absolute best shampoo and conditioner I've ever ever bought I highly recommend this product because it's is the conditioner is very excellent I also use it for myself and my child it's not too strong for five-year-old here so for those mothers who have kids I highly recommend this shampoo and conditioner
Rebecca R.
I use the shampoo when my hair needs a little love!! When I'm over due for a hair cut lol it helps my dead ends so much I totally love it! And I can keep my long hair for a little longer😍😍 for what it does the price is great! Don't forget to pair it with the conditioner!
Adrienne W.
Smells great and left my hair feel clean although a little dry. I did not notice a change in the amount of breakage even after consistent usage. For an everyday shampoo it is decent but doesn't work as stated.
Nicole A.
Port Jervis, NY
This is my top sevond favorite shampoo an conditioner bc mine an my youngest daughters hair breaks a lot an falls out just like me , an I have a few jars of the coconut leave in conditioner I mean u gotta use the same amount for at least a month straight to see how well it works
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
How well does this product work at keping your hair from breaking? And what do you love about it?