Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense Foam Conditioner uploaded by Cheyenne A.Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense Foam Conditioner uploaded by Lisa F.Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense Foam Conditioner uploaded by Sheryl W.

BY PANTENE

Add air-light Foam conditioning to your next shower. Strengthen every strand with weightless nourishment. Our Pro-V formula is infused with microbubbles to repair and prevent breakage without the weigh down of traditional cream conditioners.

AIR-LIGHT NOURISHMENT EVEN FOR FINE HAIR

• The new step two of your in-shower regimen
  • Rich, nourishing Pro-V in weightless formula
  • Strengthens hair all day to prevent split ends and breakage
  • Melts into hair and quickly rinses away

DIRECTIONS:

Use after washing with your favorite Pantene shampoo. Shake Foam bottle well. Apply a palm-sized amount of air-light Foam conditioner from roots all the way to tips. (Adjust the quantity according to your hair length.) Let the conditioning Foam absorb into your hair a moment, then rinse. Dry and style as usual. Use at every wash to have strong, beautiful hair that is light as air!

Active Ingredient: Pyrithione zinc 1%

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Isobutane, Propane, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance, Pvp, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylparaben, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta.

Vicky C.
San Jose, CA
It smells nice and rinses clean but that's about it. It makes my hair feel soft but also like it's coated with a thin layer of wax.  This made my hair tangle more than usual and break.  For color treated and damaged hair this did nothing for me.  Hoping some of the other conditioners I bought work better.  I'll finish this, but won't repurchase.
lexie j.
Herndon, VA
I love this conditioner. As someone who needs conditioner, I was skeptical about a foam conditioner. It’s very light but still gives my hair the soft and conditioned feeling after. I’ve used this for a month and my hair is so healthy and shiny.
Sierra L.
Lubbock, TX
I got this in my VoxBox and I was really excited to try it. It was SUPER fun to use. I loved the foam. It was pretty easy to apply in my hair and it absorbed pretty fast. I let it sit for 5min like I normally do with all my conditioners but when I washed it out my hair didn’t feel moisturizer at all. It felt like I just wet my hair. I most likely will not use this again and do not recommend it to anyone.
Megan C.
I love Pantene. I always will. I think the smell is fantastic and my hair always feels healthy after using Pantene products. This conditioner left my hair feeling soft and shiny without the buildup.
Shamra G.
Pantene is not my go-to when it comes to hair products. I don't feel as though it is made with people of different ethnic backgrounds in mind. Wit that being said, I don't feel as though this product did anything for my hair. My first impression was that it may be light and avoid weighing my hair down, but it was even worse...it was pretty much non-existent. I received free for testing.
Lowryanna P.
Belmont, MA
At first I thought this was mousse, but then I read the whole bottle and realized it was a conditioner. I hope to try the other types because this one worked really well with my hair.
Shanta C.
Macon, GA
This is a very good shampoo for my texture of hair. I have curly and wavy hair so when I wash it, it tangles easy. This shampoo detangles hair good along with the conditioner
K S.
, NY

At first I thought this was mousse, but then I read the whole bottle and realized it was a conditioner. I used it 3 times so far as a got it as my free VoxBox I hope to try the other types because this one worked really well with my hair. I love how my hair feels now !! I highly recommend this foam conditioner!
Malorie R.
Oh Yes who does not like foaming products ! I know sometimes they are not all true to what is said ! However i feel like this  Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense Foam Conditioner really hits the sppot> espeically for the oily scalp ! It helps take all the greasy look away. I am beyond satisfied:)
Shelbi C.
Fayetteville, AR
Honestly I did not like this conditioner. When I put some in my hair it felt like it just disappeared, so i put more in. It was hard to get tangles out of my hair when I had it in, and normally conditioner makes it easy to run my fingers through my hair and comb out the tangles in the shower. After I washed it out my hair didn't feel soft like it does after conditioner and there were still a lot of tangles. But after washing it out my hair felt super clean.
Thea R.
Meridian , ID
Has anyone tried this? What r your thoughts?
Brenna M.
What is the most intensely hydrating conditioner out of all the types in their line?
Mindy H.
Brighton, IA
Who has tried the foam conditioners ?