BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Style Volume Mousse - 4 Maximum Hold - lightweight lifting foam with long-lasting hold helps: lift flat hair and add long-lasting support, even in high humidity. Provide body, fullness and a healthy-looking shine. Directions: Use on damp...

Buy on Amazon
April S.
Lucasville , OH
I love this mouse. I have thin curly hair and I have trouble finding products that will give me some volume. I have dry curly hair and find this very effective. You can get it at a great price. This is a must if volume is needed.
Tasha J.
I use this product for sculpting my  hair when I need the curls to lay down. In comparison to others purchase this one it is long lasting and the cost is reasonable. Wonderful scent and it is not stick on the hair. It would be nice to have this in a travel size to take on the go.
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
My hair get very weavy duringbthe fall to winter and its hard to controll the frizz this is my to go mouse but the down side of it mubhair looks wet n crunchy son I stop using it its has a great smell its cheap u can kind of control your hair lap onse is supper dry it give u the white ready residue u can feel the product on your hand too
Andrea D.
Hacienda hts , CA
works really good! I have curly waves hair and when i let my hair dry until it feels damp and not wet it works the best!! gave me so much volume and I received a lot of comments when using it. It was not expensive at all and i have repurchased many times.
Patricia C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Love this product. I have very fine hair and this product gives my hair the volume and body that it needs. It is a great price,good smell. And I would recommend the to anyone. I like this just as it is.
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
I love using this mouse when I want to go naturally curly. I use it on wet hair. I found be it makes my hair really crunchy if I use on dry hair. It's very inexpensive so it's totally worth it.
Sukie J.
Livingston, CA
I use this product on my damp hair. I usually dispense a small amount and apply to my roots. This mousse definitely works. It gives me volume that I need and it lasts all day long.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
I have flat hair so I can always use some help in the volume department. This is a great product to use for building volume. I'll apply a bit to the roots and blow dry with a round brush as usual. Keeps my hair from looking dull and lifeless. Highly recommend this product.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
I have used this mousse for a very long time. I love it. The price is great and it holds my hair in the style I do all day. I really like this product and recommend it.
Magda V.
Lawrence, MA
Works wonderful on my curly hair and doesn't have my hair feeling sticky nor crunchy the moose dries nicely Pantene Pro-V Volume Body Boosting Mousse