Pantene Pro-V Body Building Mousse

Pantene Pro-V Style Volume Mousse - 4 Maximum Hold - lightweight lifting foam with long-lasting hold helps: lift flat hair and add long-lasting support, even in high humidity. Provide body, fullness and a healthy-looking shine. Directions: Use on damp...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Body Building Mousse!
flora B.
Independence
I love the body it gives my hair.I love all there products. I love they value to .I live that they sell value packs.
April S.
Piketon, OH
I love this mouse. I have thin curly hair and I have trouble finding products that will give me some volume. I have dry curly hair and find this very effective. You can get it at a great price. This is a must if volume is needed.
Sharon G.
Melbourne
Always a good product to keep on hand.  This product last all day.  Your hair keeps it's shape.    Pantene is my fo to product
Shoshanna D.
Paramus, NJ
This mouse from Pantene is the real deal! It's so great and still leaves my hair very healthy
Tasha J.
I use this product for sculpting my  hair when I need the curls to lay down. In comparison to others purchase this one it is long lasting and the cost is reasonable. Wonderful scent and it is not stick on the hair. It would be nice to have this in a travel size to take on the go.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
I have flat hair so I can always use some help in the volume department. This is a great product to use for building volume. I'll apply a bit to the roots and blow dry with a round brush as usual. Keeps my hair from looking dull and lifeless. Highly recommend this product.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
I have used this mousse for a very long time. I love it. The price is great and it holds my hair in the style I do all day. I really like this product and recommend it.
Mikayla P.
santa ana
it really helps to gift my curly a bit of definition. This is the only mousse I have used so I can’t really compare it to others
Kim L.
Marshalltown , IA
This gives me good body and smells great. It’s a very reasonable priced product. Needs no improvement!
Laura B.
Clovis, NM
My hair get very weavy duringbthe fall to winter and its hard to controll the frizz this is my to go mouse but the down side of it mubhair looks wet n crunchy son I stop using it its has a great smell its cheap u can kind of control your hair lap onse is supper dry it give u the white ready residue u can feel the product on your hand too

Looking for your answer?