BY PANTENE

Morgan M.
Buffalo, NY
After I had my hair lightened, I was concerned that frequent washing would fade my hair (something I was warned about at the salon). But when I picked this up in the store and began using it, I noticed that it allowed me to keep the coloring of my hair for far longer.
Blessing H.
Lees Summit, MO
Used this after going to a hair school to get my hair lightened. They did a good job, but since they were still in school it wasn't perfect. I used this product after my appointment for a week and my hair is blonder than ever. The color tones aren't a weird shade anymore and my hair is sooo shiny! Thats a huge deal when your going from dark brown hair to blond!
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
When I was younger I had blonde hair and used this stuff all the time. it would tame my hair down, make it soft and smooth and less frizzy and would really make the blonde pop. If I still bad the blonde I would still be using it!
Sabrina H.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I have very ashy bleach blonde hair when I use this product it love to let it sit in for awhile to help with the brassyness I accumulate over the next few days , it keeps my hair looks healthier brighter and more vibrant
Laura P.
Galloway, OH
Definitely only use if your hair is dry. It tended to make my hair oily. If you do intend to use it, only put a little bit on your hands and work from the ends of your hair on up. It will definitely add some shine!
janell e.
Anoka, MN
Seriously, yall! This product is fantastic! If you love that summer time shine and look of health, this is the product for you! It gives your hair a healthy, sleek and shine to it, like you're fresh from the salon! And for all of you bottle blondes, you know how important that is!
Tammy L.
Grayson, KY
I use this Pantene Pro-V it;s great. It is affordable and does wonders for my hair. I have fine hair. Pantene helps make it managable and stay where it's suppose to stay at.
Valeria G.
Llegue a usar este producto muchas veces cuando tenia el cabello mono y fue mucho lo que me sirvio y si vuelo a cambiar de color mi cabello no dudare en volverl a comprar
Tasha W.
I liked it but was a little disappointed that I didn't see more of a change. Maybe with more of a use than one container. Overall I rate it four stars based on my use.
Amanda V.
Hammond, IN
I don't have blonde hair but I used it to lighten my regular color and after a few washing it worked. Don't leave your hair dry or anything and seems to last a while.
Rosse B.
West Mifflin, PA
What is this ampoule for?