Pantene Pro-V Blonde Expressions Healthy Boost Detangling Foam for Blonde Shades uploaded by Marcus S.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Esther A.
Orlando , FL
Simplemente me ENCANTAN !! de verdad súper duraderos es genial tienen buena garantía estoy totalmente satisfecha mi cabello queda como nuevo cada vez que lo uso recomendado 100% anda y prueba y cuéntame como te fue
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
I cdi not love this product. I don’t think that it does what it says it does, and my hair does not look different. I would not recommend this to others. This product is a little expensive, so I would not get this.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
Worked really well when my hair was lighter. I think this untangles my hair really well. It’s a really good brand. I would recommend this product and I would buy again since this was a first time buy.
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I have dirty blonde hair and love this product. The foam is unique and it works very well. It helps make it easier to brush my hair and I like to use it when at the beach. I am very satisfied with this product.
Alina G.
Hair care from pantine is a good budget solution that will help your hair to get better. After application, easy combing, beautiful shiny color, the fragrance is very pleasant and My blonde girlfriends are also delighted with this wonderful remedy. I buy this tool several times in a row and constantly come to delightle.
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
I'm not a big fan of using pentene Pro V products. The product makes your hair feel good but I've heard really bad information on how it builds up on your hair and is very bad for the overall condition of your hair. Reason why I'm giving it three stars is because I've never had a personal poor experience with the product. But definitely scary do you think it could damage your hair if used long-term.
Michelle A.
MILWAUKEE, WI
Pantene Pro-V Blonde Expressions is brilliant I am charmed with the smell of these products of pantene, unravel the hair and highlight the golden reflections of the hair and give a sheen of star of cinema. I recommend it always in addition it lasts very much
luisangela s.
Gueno mame tu sabe que yo andaba pa que la negra mientras tenía a yoiner en la guardería tonces la Yule se fue conmigo pa que se yubra a que isiera las mechas y gueno eya me dijo que y que lo que había era esa vaina y yo le dijo gueno destacate negra mueve esa cachetona que la mía ya es activa y gueno no quedo tan mal nada más parezco el cerro prendio
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
I use every single one of the Blonde products in this line. I love this one so much. It helps keep my hair looking beautiful and helps keep the green away (I dont deal with that much where I am from, but when I visit places). It is middle of the road for price. The smell is so amazing. It smells like I just visited the salon with every use.
L'Erin R.
Harrisburg, IL
Perfect for my blonde hair although I did find that if you are really really careful you can overuse it and cause it to make your hair a little oily or greasy so use just a teeny bit at first and add to it as you go and do it very very lightly it's better to do a little at a time then to put too much on it once
Emma J.
Does this have any lightening affects?
Lilian N.
New York , Ny
Para qué tipo de pelo es?