Pantene Pro-V Blonde Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo with Liquid Crystals

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pantene s Blonde Expressions Shampoo Features Liquid Crystals. This non-color depositing formula works for all blonde shades. Reveals shimmering blonde. Liquid crystal technology helps build a new protective layer to protect color treated hair. Cleansing surfactants gently remove build-up to reveal vibrant color. Long lasting results The shampoo and conditioner system conditions to nourish your hair s unique structure, helping to reinforce it with what it needs to reveal shimmering blonde tones. Hydration for Color That Lasts Reveal y.

• "I really liked this shampoo." in 1 review
  • "This enhances my blonde hair and gets rid of any buildup from styling products as well." in 1 review
  • "(Keep in mind that my roots didn't magically go away and I have blonde in my natural hair color.)" in 1 review
  • "This shampoo leaves my hair soft and super shinny." in 1 review
Abbey R.
Honolulu, HI
I use this stuff after I get my hair colored to help keep the color fresh. I think it smells really good and makes my hair smell and feel good. I find it to be a little expensive for daily use, so I tend to switch off with other shampoo to help balance it out. Plus, they have coupons.
Debi M.
Independence, MO
Love shampoos for blonde hair and this one is great. The smell isn't my favorite but isn't awful either. Nice lather, doesn't leave hair feeling weighed down. Would purchase again.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
I recently used this shampoo for my highlighted hair and really liked it. It's difficult to find products to use on blonde hair. I thought this product smelled good and made my hair look shiny. I would use again!
Rachel V.
Love the smell, the feel of my hair afterward, and the color protection! My only concern is with the chemicals used, I would love to see more hair care products with chemical free options!
Caitlyn W.
I love this shampoo! It really does bring out the blonde in your hair! I even noticed that it made my roots lighter. (Keep in mind that my roots didn't magically go away and I have blonde in my natural hair color.) So this could be used to lighten up roots between colorings.
I've noticed that it doesn't make my hair greasy either. Usually I have to switch shampoo and conditioners because my hair starts to get greasy, but I've been able to use this system since October 2012. It has a nice scent also.
Anna H.
I tried this shampoo after seeing on the shelf and my beauty junkie/ blogger in me got curious. It smells nice and cleans well but I didn't see any difference in my blonde hair to make it better. It did however make my hair pretty dry which was not a good thing. I am going to see if they make a conditioner.
LaQuita D.
After moving from the Midwest to sun scorching Arizona, I was in desperate need of color protection. I purchased this product at Target in hopes that it would seal my blonde tresses. I only used it 2 to 3 times a month based on the needs of my hair. I personally think L'Oreal products are better.
Sarah R.
When I had blonde hair I was CONVINCED I needed those blonde shampoos to help keep it bring in between salon appointments. This was just blah. I didn't notice any tremendous difference and I had no idea what the crystals were supposed to do. If anything my hair just smelled nice.
Rachel W.
Austin, AR
I decided to try this product because I have dark blonde hair and I wanted whatever highlights I had to show up better. I did not notice any change at first. However, after using it a few times, I did see sections of hair beginning to show up as highlights, although very subtle highlights. I believe this product does what it says it is will. I do recommend it, just do not expect results after the first wash. :)
Maisie N.
Nicholasville, KY
Once every couple months my hair gets bleached at the salon so that I'm the color blonde I want to be and this shampoo really keeps my hair from looking fried but I believe it also makes the color last longer.