Pantene Pro-V Blonde Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo with Liquid Crystals

BY PANTENE

Pantene s Blonde Expressions Shampoo Features Liquid Crystals. This non-color depositing formula works for all blonde shades. Reveals shimmering blonde. Liquid crystal technology helps build a new protective layer to protect color treated hair. Cleansing surfactants gently remove build-up to reveal vibrant color. Long lasting results The shampoo and conditioner system conditions to nourish your hair s unique structure, helping to reinforce it with what it needs to reveal shimmering blonde tones. Hydration for Color That Lasts Reveal y.

• "I really liked this shampoo." in 1 review
  • "(Keep in mind that my roots didn't magically go away and I have blonde in my natural hair color.)" in 1 review
  • "This enhances my blonde hair and gets rid of any buildup from styling products as well." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo leaves my hair soft and super shinny." in 1 review
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
As far as smell goes i think this product is amazing. It cleans my hair thoroughly and leaves it feeling silky, hydrated and refreshed. I dont really find it does much to keep my blonde looking the best as far as canceling out brassy tones but it does make it shine. Purple shampoo works vetter for keeping blonde hair super blonde and keeping brass at bay, but this is a nice inexpensive shampoo that nourishes the hair and leaves it looking healthy and shiny.
Elizabeth G.
Russellville, AL
I bought this shampoo a few times. I have to say it's not my favorite on color protection but it seems to get the job done. What I like most about it is that it has a great smell and it is most affordable. I wasn't satisfied that it didn't keep my already blonde hair from getting that copper look.
abbey r.
Tucson, AZ
I use this stuff after I get my hair colored to help keep the color fresh. I think it smells really good and makes my hair smell and feel good. I find it to be a little expensive for daily use, so I tend to switch off with other shampoo to help balance it out. Plus, they have coupons.
Debi M.
Independence, MO
Love shampoos for blonde hair and this one is great. The smell isn't my favorite but isn't awful either. Nice lather, doesn't leave hair feeling weighed down. Would purchase again.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
I recently used this shampoo for my highlighted hair and really liked it. It's difficult to find products to use on blonde hair. I thought this product smelled good and made my hair look shiny. I would use again!
Rachel V.
Love the smell, the feel of my hair afterward, and the color protection! My only concern is with the chemicals used, I would love to see more hair care products with chemical free options!
Rachel R.
Amelia Island, FL
Saw results very quick, only took several uses before I noticed my hair getting lighter. However, if you start out with brown hair, beware that it will most likely be given an orange tint. Did not use this for long.
Mckenzie M.
Brush prairie , Wa
Pantene is definitely not for everyone. You either love it or hate it! I happen to love it! This is the only shampoo & conditioner brand that does not tangle my hair and does not leave it greasy. It can be spendy but usually you can find the shampoo & conditioner in a package together. I highly recommend this for long haired ladies and gentlemen :)
Caitlyn W.
I love this shampoo! It really does bring out the blonde in your hair! I even noticed that it made my roots lighter. (Keep in mind that my roots didn't magically go away and I have blonde in my natural hair color.) So this could be used to lighten up roots between colorings.
I've noticed that it doesn't make my hair greasy either. Usually I have to switch shampoo and conditioners because my hair starts to get greasy, but I've been able to use this system since October 2012. It has a nice scent also.
Anna H.
1,352 reviews
I tried this shampoo after seeing on the shelf and my beauty junkie/ blogger in me got curious. It smells nice and cleans well but I didn't see any difference in my blonde hair to make it better. It did however make my hair pretty dry which was not a good thing. I am going to see if they make a conditioner.

Amazon