Pantene Pro-V Blonde Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo with Liquid Crystals

BY PANTENE

Pantene s Blonde Expressions Shampoo Features Liquid Crystals. This non-color depositing formula works for all blonde shades. Reveals shimmering blonde. Liquid crystal technology helps build a new protective layer to protect color treated hair. Cleansing surfactants gently remove build-up to reveal vibrant color. Long lasting results The shampoo and conditioner system conditions to nourish your hair s unique structure, helping to reinforce it with what it needs to reveal shimmering blonde tones. Hydration for Color That Lasts Reveal y. see more...

• "(Keep in mind that my roots didn't magically go away and I have blonde in my natural hair color.)" in 1 review
  • "This shampoo leaves my hair soft and super shinny." in 1 review
  • "I really liked this shampoo." in 1 review
  • "This enhances my blonde hair and gets rid of any buildup from styling products as well." in 1 review
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I had blonde hair I was CONVINCED I needed those blonde shampoos to help keep it bring in between salon appointments. This was just blah. I didn't notice any tremendous difference and I had no idea what the crystals were supposed to do. If anything my hair just smelled nice.
Mari G.
Mari G.
Shelley, ID
I've been using Pantene since I was little so my hair really don't like other shampoos or conditioner, only Pantene.. I use this product ever other day. And it's affordable kinda pricey thought but I do recommend it it's a good product and leave you hair smooth and shine
Maisie N.
Maisie N.
Nicholasville, KY
Once every couple months my hair gets bleached at the salon so that I'm the color blonde I want to be and this shampoo really keeps my hair from looking fried but I believe it also makes the color last longer.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this shampoo out a few years ago to see if it would protect my blonde hair, which has some highlights. While I liked the shampoo, I didn't notice that it made any difference with my color.
Mayerlin G.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mi mama probo este shampoo a ella le cae muy bien en su cabello pero de pronto por el uso de este mismo le dio como cierto comezón en el cabello... No recomiendo...
Karina P.
Karina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You have to love a shampoo that enhances color and doesn't strip it away. this shampoo does just that. plus my hair feels so soft and smells great.
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.
Homestead, FL
When I had my blonde hair this was the best solution to keep it from turning a mystered yellow! It kept the color nice and bright.
Madeleine M.
Madeleine M.
Katy, TX
It did the job, wasn't too impressive compared to some of their other products. It just depends on your hair type.
Arianna B.
Arianna B.
Everyone Tells me this productos Amazing so ill use it Soon. You should try soon
BARBARA P.
BARBARA P.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta porque deja mi cabello muy suave y brillante, el perfume es exquisito.