Pantene Pro-V Blonde Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo with Liquid Crystals

BY PANTENE

Pantene s Blonde Expressions Shampoo Features Liquid Crystals. This non-color depositing formula works for all blonde shades. Reveals shimmering blonde. Liquid crystal technology helps build a new protective layer to protect color treated hair. Cleansing surfactants gently remove build-up to reveal vibrant color. Long lasting results The shampoo and conditioner system conditions to nourish your hair s unique structure, helping to reinforce it with what it needs to reveal shimmering blonde tones. Hydration for Color That Lasts Reveal y. see more...

• "(Keep in mind that my roots didn't magically go away and I have blonde in my natural hair color.)" in 1 review
  • "This shampoo leaves my hair soft and super shinny." in 1 review
  • "I really liked this shampoo." in 1 review
  • "This enhances my blonde hair and gets rid of any buildup from styling products as well." in 1 review
Abbey R.
Honolulu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this stuff after I get my hair colored to help keep the color fresh. I think it smells really good and makes my hair smell and feel good. I find it to be a little expensive for daily use, so I tend to switch off with other shampoo to help balance it out. Plus, they have coupons.
Debi M.
Independence , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love shampoos for blonde hair and this one is great. The smell isn't my favorite but isn't awful either. Nice lather, doesn't leave hair feeling weighed down. Would purchase again.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently used this shampoo for my highlighted hair and really liked it. It's difficult to find products to use on blonde hair. I thought this product smelled good and made my hair look shiny. I would use again!
Rachel V.
Love the smell, the feel of my hair afterward, and the color protection! My only concern is with the chemicals used, I would love to see more hair care products with chemical free options!
Sarah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I had blonde hair I was CONVINCED I needed those blonde shampoos to help keep it bring in between salon appointments. This was just blah. I didn't notice any tremendous difference and I had no idea what the crystals were supposed to do. If anything my hair just smelled nice.
Kaydee C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only used this for a short amount of time. I don't like shampoos with sulfates in them but I wanted to keep my blonde bright. It lathers nicely and smells very nice. And I felt like it helped keep my hair very shiny.
Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite drugstore shampoo. I love how this shampoo smells and it's amazing for bringing out the natural tones of your hair. the only thing I don't like about it is that it can sometimes make your hair look greasy
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this shampoo out a few years ago to see if it would protect my blonde hair, which has some highlights. While I liked the shampoo, I didn't notice that it made any difference with my color.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mi mama probo este shampoo a ella le cae muy bien en su cabello pero de pronto por el uso de este mismo le dio como cierto comezón en el cabello... No recomiendo...
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good shampoo, but i don't feel like it did anything special for my blonde hair. Smelled good though and made my hair soft. I would still use it again.