BY PANTENE

System reveals shimmering blonde Light-reflecting moisturizers help repair damage and protect blonde color treated hair Advanced, non-color depositing ingredients refresh blonde color treated hair and infuse it with radiance Designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013. see more...

• Does this actually make a difference in the color or shininess of...1 Answers
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Jacksonville, FL
I used this product because I have blond hair and it made it look so shiny I use it almost everyday. It's awesome and the smell isn't bad either it lasts along time I have kinda thick hair so this conditioner really helps .i would recommend it to anyone.
Barbie J.
Barbie J.
Bowling green, Ky
I've used this conditioner several times and I think it works great for my colored hair I've bought it at Kroger and Walmart I think it affordable and worth the more very nice scent and it lasts all day I recommend giving it a try if you have not yet.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Lees Summit, MO
Love using this brand for my hair! Smells wonderful and keep a nice shine. I have naturally blonde hair that tends to get oily fast. Kept my hair looking beautiful! Came in good packaging. Recommend this product to anyone.
StevenandSarah P.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo! It smells great & gives me shiny hair! Priced great! I love the way it leaves my hair feeling soft. It also doesn't leave it feeling greasy, which I love!
Heather Y.
Heather Y.
Courtland, VA
I've used this when I was coloring my hair on a regular basis and it did a pretty good job, and good price. it does make the color stay a little longer and it's not as dull
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The blonde expression line is one of my favorite from Pantene. It gradually lightens and brings out the natural blonde highlights in your hair and smells wonderful.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Here's another hair care product built by Pantene that I will not use due to the fact that I have gotten dandruff from their shampoo and conditioner
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner leaves my hair straight, soft and silky. I have fine hair and need to take care of my roots and this conditioner does just that.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Great stuff! Smells great and Keeps hair soft. I don think I did anything for my blonde hair, but it is still a good conditioner.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Love this just as much as the shampoo. Works great for thick hair to make it extra soft. Absolutely, by far, my favorite combo.
Amber K.
Amber K.
IAEGER, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually make a difference in the color or shininess of your blonde hair? I have a lot of products for blonde hair that really don't make a difference in the color, brightness or shine.