BY PANTENE

System reveals shimmering blonde Light-reflecting moisturizers help repair damage and protect blonde color treated hair Advanced, non-color depositing ingredients refresh blonde color treated hair and infuse it with radiance Designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013.

Buy on Amazon
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids , IA
Because I’m basically bleaching my hair, I needed something that will protect it and won’t make it look like it’s being bleached. It works wonders on my hair and doesn’t leave it feeling heavy or dry it out. Also very safe on your hair color !
Liana H.
Baltimore, MD
This is one of my top choices for when I have my hair blonde. It helps with the color. It's why I only dye my hair once a year since the color stays so fresh looking. I always buy blonde stuff from this brand.
Stephanie R.
Durham, NC
Makes my hair feel silky smooth while keeping brassiness from ever coming close to my highlighted blonde hair! While I do have to wash my hair definitely after two days, it gives a great feeling and lets me air dry.
Claire D.
i really like the smell and the price of pantene pro-v products. i can get them at my grocery store for pretty cheap which i love. I usually follow up with a leave in conditioner anyways, so i dont feel the need to buy any fancy shampoo because its all the same to me.
Andrea L.
SAN JOSE, CA
I like this shampoo a lot. It keeps my naturally blond hair nice and soft. With other shampoos I often have a hard time detangling it, but not with this one. It also keeps my blond hair nice and bright.
Paige R.
Pittsburgh, PA
It really does make my hair blonde!! Takes out all the grassiness and gives its that perfect summer shine :) Better than other brands but still feels as if it damages my hair some. I would buy again however.
Cindy C.
Walnut Creek, CA
Meh, nothing special when it comes to shampoos targeted to blondes. Smells nice though and gave me a great clean feeling but any help keeping the blonde, blonde was lacking
Kayla B.
I've had blonde (dyed) hair for most of my life. I've tried multiple different conditioners and shampoos in order to make sure the blonde doesn't get dingy. This one is probably mediocre. I've decided it's not worth it to buy the "blonde" conditioner or shampoo by Pantene because it doesn't do much for the color. But I'll always love Pantene for its ability to soften my hair. That's why I gave it 3 stars.
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
I have hard water. and it is really rough on my dyed blonde hair. but when I use this it was taking out the orangish yellow color. and it is really a whole lot better for my hair than lemon juice that I normally use to get the discoloration out of my hair and it leaves my hair silky smooth and smells pretty good as well.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Like with most "blonde enhancing" shampoos, I did not see much of a result with this stuff. It was nice! Don't get me wrong. It did the job as a shampoo but I think any sense of lightening was mostly in my head. Not really that worth it in my opinion but if you are interested in that type of product give it a whirl.
Amber K.
Iaeger, WV
Does this actually make a difference in the color or shininess of your blonde hair? I have a lot of products for blonde hair that really don't make a difference in the color, brightness or shine.
Cheyenne W.
Plains, TX
I am working on going blonde by slowly adding more and more highlights. Should I invest in this?! Someone let me know. 😁