2 colors available

BY PANTENE

System reveals shimmering blonde Light-reflecting moisturizers help repair damage and protect blonde color treated hair Advanced, non-color depositing ingredients refresh blonde color treated hair and infuse it with radiance Designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013. see more...

• Does this actually make a difference in the color or shininess of y...1 Answers
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had blonde (dyed) hair for most of my life. I've tried multiple different conditioners and shampoos in order to make sure the blonde doesn't get dingy. This one is probably mediocre. I've decided it's not worth it to buy the "blonde" conditioner or shampoo by Pantene because it doesn't do much for the color. But I'll always love Pantene for its ability to soften my hair. That's why I gave it 3 stars.
sharon s.
sharon s.
Milwaukee, WI
I highlight my hair every 3 months. I use this conditioner with the pro-V shampoo. I alternate shampoo every day and I use this every 3rd shampoo. I allow the conditioner to stay in about 5 minutes while I finish showering for a little extra boost. I love the results and would highly recommend it.
Christy C.
Christy C.
It's not a bad product but I feel like you expect a lot more from it. But it is good for blonde hair, its just not great. I didn't last long with Blonde hair because I couldn't find good products that would make my hair look healthy. I had high hopes for this product but it didn't cut it.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
A mi los productos pantene de dejan el cabello liso y brillante, de excelente calidad, y me limpia a profundidad el cabello, es que me fascinan por su acabado tan natural y radiante como queda mi cabelllo. No es necesario de maltratarlo con planchas ni quemarlo..
mary S.
mary S.
Pasadena, CA
It didn't work too well but I'm not very blonde. It would probably work well for women who have blonde hair and want it to be brightened. instead of women who have light brown hair with blonde highlights desperatly trying to become "legally blonde" (aka me)
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Jacksonville, FL
I used this product because I have blond hair and it made it look so shiny I use it almost everyday. It's awesome and the smell isn't bad either it lasts along time I have kinda thick hair so this conditioner really helps .i would recommend it to anyone.
Barbie J.
Barbie J.
Bowling green, Ky
I've used this conditioner several times and I think it works great for my colored hair I've bought it at Kroger and Walmart I think it affordable and worth the more very nice scent and it lasts all day I recommend giving it a try if you have not yet.
Tequilla H.
Tequilla H.
I started using pantene pro v blonde expressions daily color enhancing conditioner when i was in middle school. not only did it enhance the blonde but it also made my hair silky smooth i complelty recommend this product to every blonde
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Lees Summit, MO
Love using this brand for my hair! Smells wonderful and keep a nice shine. I have naturally blonde hair that tends to get oily fast. Kept my hair looking beautiful! Came in good packaging. Recommend this product to anyone.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Venetia, PA
I use Pantene Products on a daily basis. The shampoo and conditioner leave my thick, course, hair feeling clean and soft. Pantene distributes coupons on a monthly basis, making their products very affordable.
Amber K.
Amber K.
IAEGER, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually make a difference in the color or shininess of your blonde hair? I have a lot of products for blonde hair that really don't make a difference in the color, brightness or shine.