BY PANTENE

View every day through rose-colored glasses. Pantene Pro-V Blends Rose Water Sulfate Free Conditioner helps soothe and rehydrate hair so you can look your best with moisturized, petal soft hair. This soothing conditioner’s nutrient-infused formula combines a Pro-V blend of pro vitamin B5, antioxidants and rose extract to gently condition and help revive dry hair without stripping it. The gentle formula contains no sulfates, silicones, parabens, dyes or mineral oil, and will leave your hair feeling fresh with the naturally luscious scent of rose water, mint leaves and lily of the valley.

• I love! It smells delicious and leaves my hair silky and...4 Answers
  • Has this given anyone acne? I’m still searching for a Pan...4 Answers
  • How is this product on curly hair? Hydrating enough?6 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Blends Rose Water Sulfate Free Conditioner

Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Blends Rose Water Sulfate Free Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Vernon Center, MN
Would definitely recommend this product. I love the bottle I think it’s really cute and love that this conditioner is sulfate free. It makes my hair feel so soft and healthy. Only bad thing about it is it’s hard to travel with. It’s a pump bottle and I’ve found myself struggling to lock it and have lost product because of that unfortunately. But other than that it’s amazing!
Philadelphia, PA
I received this product from influenster as part of my prize package, and it is so nice! It is perfectly moisturizing for normal to oily hair. The rose scent is light and long lasting. I like that it is sulfate free and comes with a pump. I did find that I used a lot more of the conditioner than the shampoo per wash, but that's not abnormal for me since I have long hair.
Madison, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of roses sooo much and shampoos and conditioners that leave the smell on your hair! My hair smelled so good for over 24 hours! This conditioner nourished and completely hydrated my bleached damaged hair after ONE USE! Totally recommend picking this up from your local Walmart! Pantene Pro-V Blends Rose Water Sulfate Free Conditioner
Colorado Springs
Awsome softness! I just love the way it smells. It leaves my thirsty dry hair soft and manageable. extreamly affordable, and it works better than salon shampoos and conditioners. I also use it on my 75 year old mother delicate grey hair and it brightens up her hard to wash hair.
This is the best conditioner I have ever used! I would always get bumps or little whiteheads on my upper back, which was caused by the conditioner I was using. This is the only one that doesn’t break me out and it leaves my hair feeling soft and looking great!
Been using this for a while now .. I love the smell and that it had no sulfates .. but I don’t really see a difference when using it .. yes leaves my hair clean and smelling good but doesn’t leave it soft or anything .. recommend the loreal ever pure brand
La Pryor, TX
The scent was cute and didn’t over power my nose. I love the packaging. It’s aesthetically cute. It worked on my hair but didn’t lather up as nice as I wished. The conditioner was amazing. I loved leaving it in my hair for a while before washing it out.
Butler, WI
This conditioner has changed my hair completely. It has made my hair soft and shiny and now it looks so healthy. To top it off this conditioner smells so good. I am super happy with this conditioner as it now has become my go to.
Richland, WA
It's pretty great, has a mild fragrance, though I'm not into floral scents. It makes your hair feel soft like a conditioner should. I liked the pump and bottle design! Got this to try out from Influenster a while back, but didn't get a chance to leave a review until now.
Lenoir, NC
Loved this product and the way it has helped my hair so much and I am obsessed with how much my hair has been transformed from this product I am in love with this product I cant say enough good things about this product I love love this product thank you again.
Fresh Meadows, NY
How is this product on curly hair? Hydrating enough?
Does this smell like roses? [user:prettyeyes_chick]
Joliet, IL
I love! It smells delicious and leaves my hair silky and shiny and easy to style. I recommend it!

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email