Hair CareHair ProductsShampooPantene
Pro-V Blends Micellar Gentle Cleansing Water Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Gentle Cleansing Water Shampoo

Nutrient-infused shampoo with a Pro-V blend of pro vitamin B5 and antioxidants. Removes impurities and protects your natural look.

GENTLE IS THE NEW STRONG. Nutrient-infused shampoo with a Pro-V blend of pro vitamin B5 and antioxidants. Removes impurities while helping to protect your natural look -- gentle enough on hair for daily use.

0% PARABENS, DYES, SILICONES

Micellar water has been prized as a skincare secret. It acts like a magnet for impurities, but doesn’t dry like harsh cleansers. Pantene is bringing this technology to haircare with a collection of breakthrough shampoos and conditioners that give hair a deep clean without stripping hair of its essential moisture.

Usage: Massage into wet hair. Lather. Rinse.

Ingredients: Water/eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, SodiumXylenesulfonate, Fragrance/parfum, Cocamide Mea, SodiumChloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-60 AlmondGlycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Cucumis Sativus(Cucumber) Fruitwater, Zeamays (Corn) Silk Extract, CitrusAurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, CamelliaSinensis Leaf Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Dooes it make your hair feel less heavy? Does it feel fresh after use? What's the benefit of using micellar shampoo than any regular shampoo?
Did they discontinue the shampoo and conditioner ? Are they going to bring it back?
is this shampoo and conditioner drying?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Gentle Cleansing Water Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Sofia D.
Oyster Bay, NY
Pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Gentle Cleansing Water Shampoo uploaded by Sofia D.
Purchased at: CVS
I’m loving this shampoo. It is lightweight and hydrates my Highlighted hair. My hair usually gets oily after one day but with this shampoo my hair stays beautiful for days! I usually use high end shampoo and conditioners and I feel like this is just as good!
Erika J.
Snellville, GA
Purchased at: Target
I love this Micellar water addition to the Pantene line! This shampoo, paired with the Micellar water conditioner leaves my colored hair feeling silky and touchable! It lathers well and rinses out easily.
Cherine H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I wasn’t sure what to expect from this shampoo since it’s a drugstore brand, but I do have to say that I was pleasantly surprised! I only need one or two pumps to be able to get all of my hair since it lathers up really well. The scent is light and fresh and it really does leave my hair feeling cleaning all day. I also have pretty damaged hair from years of bleaching, and this shampoo makes my hair feel stronger. Normally I wake up with a wild frizz ball of damaged hair, but after using this, it’s nowhere near as bad and just takes a light brushing and then my hair still feels soft and smooth.
Jenny G.
Castaic, CA
Loved this cleansing shampoo and conditioner. It’s gentle for daily use and leaves a clean feeling. I also liked the packaging, heavy duty bottles with pumps, and attractive labels — made me feel like I was using a high end product. I tried to charcoal version next, but it was too drying in my scalp. I will rebuy this micellar duo.
Callie B.
Greenville, SC
Pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Gentle Cleansing Water Shampoo uploaded by Callie B.
I have greatly enjoyed this shampoo for my thin, dry hair. Leave my hair actually feeling clean and smells so fresh. The pump makes for easy distribution. Pair with the matching conditioner and have a wonderful duo. Pantene Micellar Shampoo Gentle Cleansing Water
Lilia M.
My scalp felt clean and this shampoo didn’t make my hair feel heavy or as if there was a build up, however, if you’re looking for a product to lengthen or strengthen the hair, I would choose a different product because I didn’t notice any changes in that way. Overall a great everyday shampoo to make the scalp feel clean!
Lisa H.
I received this product as a free sample from Influenster for my honest review. This is amazing shampoo! I can go 4 to 5 days between washings! The shampoo I have been using for the last couple years I thought was great, but once I had tried the Pantene I don’t know that I’d ever go back to my previous brand. It smells nice, and has a great lather and rinses easily. Leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean for days!
Jess G.
Berea, KY
I’ve been really happy with this shampoo! I’m generally not a fan of Pantene and I don’t use it often but I ran out of my favorite shampoo and I decided to give it a shot. It does seem to dry out my ends a bit but the rose water conditioner has done well at restoring that moisture.
Kelly D.
Morrisville, PA
This shampoo was complientary from influenster and I have to say after using it I and going to switch to this shampoo! It is so gentle and leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. I have really oily hair and since I started using this shampoo ive noticed that my hair is less oily and more healthy looking and feeling.
Brittany K.
Mentor, OH
Ita great, ameels good make my,hair soft and shiny. Its pantene so it seems like it would,be affordable in stores...i like that it has a pump on tje bottle, makes it,easier for when youre. Washing your hair. Bottle size could,be a bit bigger tho. I went thru it pretty fast cauae if small bottle size.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christina R.
Madison, WI
il y a 3 ans
Pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Gentle Cleansing Water Shampoo Is this shampoo good for cleansing thick hair? I like the Pantene brand, and I'd like to try something new.
genevieve R. il y a 2 ans
Yes it does! And it did a really great job you will love this .