BY PANTENE

Gentle is the new strong with Pantene ProV Blends Micellar Conditioner with Aloe Gentle Moisturizing Milk. This luxurious conditioner combines the Micellar Pro-V Nutrient Blends with strengthening lipid nutrients in a paraben and dye-free formula.The blend is suspended in micellar-like microdroplets creating a lightweight, milky form. Moisture milk’s hydrating nutrients penetrate deeply, strengthening the fiber core rather than weighing down the fiber surface, leaving hair feeling strong, soft and flowing. Pair it with Pantene ProV Blends Micellar Shampoo Gentle Cleansing Water to remove impurities while helping to protect your natural look.

Kelsey W.
Selma
I absolutely love this. I've just recently tried this product & its not expensive but it really is an amazing product. Its left my hair feeling actually clean & soft. It's great for curly hair because it makes your hair so soft tangles dont even have a chance.
Amelia W.
Altus, OK
I literally love this. I’m biracial and I have curly thick hair. I have to keep it nourished and this does a perfect job but also keeps it clean. It makes my hair so soft and so easy to detangle. I love it
Lexie V.
One of the best condition as I have ever used. There is a great amount slip, leaves my hair soft, and manageable. This product is great with thick curly hair.
KARLA Y.
HOUSTON, TX
Its hard finding new shampoos or conditioners that leave my hard smelling great and soft. Ive had a hard time with pantene but this product is amazing leaves my hair in awesome conditions for 2 days without washing.