Pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Conditioner Gentle Moisturizing Milk 10.1 fl oz uploaded by Margaret W.Pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Conditioner Gentle Moisturizing Milk 10.1 fl oz uploaded by Margaret W.Pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Conditioner Gentle Moisturizing Milk 10.1 fl oz uploaded by Margaret W.

BY PANTENE

Time to rewrite the future of fragile hair. Infuse your hair with vital nutrients with Pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Conditioner Gentle Moisturizing Milk. Micellar’s water-rich complexes gently nourish and purify to bring every strand back to a natural balance. Formulated without harsh parabens or dyes, this moisturizing milk can transform even the most fragile hair into strands of strength. The restorative formula strengthens hair’s structure, leaving hair softer and positively lustrous. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Margaret W.
I received the Pantene Pro-V Micellar gentle milk conditioner to try in a VoxBox. It has the classic Pantene scent. It left my hair looking shiny and healthy. I like the way it left my hair feeling but rated it 3 stars because I'm not comfortable using it because of the ingredients.

Pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Conditioner Gentle Moisturizing Milk 10.1 fl oz #StrongIsBeautiful
Kourtney C.
Norman
I tried this for he first time a week ago and I’m loving the change in my hair! I’ve always used Head & Shoulders but I’ve found a new favorite. I struggle with finding a shampoo that weighs my hair down because it’s really thick and I have a very difficult time getting all of the condition out of my hair. My hair felt so weightless after using the Pantene Pro V Micellar line. Not to mention, my hair smelled so good!!
Melissa C.
I was pleasantly surprised by this! First off, I love the pump - it makes it easier than having to open a cap. Simple, but effective and makes me like it already.
This conditioner smells great and I love that its moisturizing milk. I only wash my hair about twice a week and this keeps my hair clean until I'm going to wash it again. Overall this works really well, I didn't have high expectations of Pantene brand but this specific one was great! Works well with the Shampoo of the same variety.

Thanks Influenster for letting me try this out! #StrongIsBeautiful