Pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Conditioner Gentle Moisturizing Milk 10.1 fl oz uploaded by Margaret W.Pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Conditioner Gentle Moisturizing Milk 10.1 fl oz uploaded by Margaret W.Pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Conditioner Gentle Moisturizing Milk 10.1 fl oz uploaded by Margaret W.

BY PANTENE

Time to rewrite the future of fragile hair. Infuse your hair with vital nutrients with Pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Conditioner Gentle Moisturizing Milk. Micellar’s water-rich complexes gently nourish and purify to bring every strand back to a natural balance. Formulated without harsh parabens or dyes, this moisturizing milk can transform even the most fragile hair into strands of strength. The restorative formula strengthens hair’s structure, leaving hair softer and positively lustrous. see more...

Margaret W.
I received the Pantene Pro-V Micellar gentle milk conditioner to try in a VoxBox. It has the classic Pantene scent. It left my hair looking shiny and healthy. I like the way it left my hair feeling but rated it 3 stars because I'm not comfortable using it because of the ingredients.

Pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Conditioner Gentle Moisturizing Milk 10.1 fl oz #StrongIsBeautiful
Kourtney C.
Norman, OK
I tried this for he first time a week ago and I’m loving the change in my hair! I’ve always used Head & Shoulders but I’ve found a new favorite. I struggle with finding a shampoo that weighs my hair down because it’s really thick and I have a very difficult time getting all of the condition out of my hair. My hair felt so weightless after using the Pantene Pro V Micellar line. Not to mention, my hair smelled so good!!
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
Good simple shampoo with a lovely light scent. I’ve used Micellar water on my skin before and have been happy with the results, so I wondered how it would affect my hair. It works mostly on a clarifying level and leaves my scalp feeling hydrated. I tend to not use in through my ends, but that’s a personal preference and I’m sure it would perform just as well.
Amanda W.
Shelbyville, KY
I prefer this conditioner over its conpanion shampoo. The smell is great, nice creamy texture, but not the best. Sometimes a bit drying to my hair. I do appreciate no parabens and dyes, however.
Taylor P.
I picked this up at Rite Aid a month ago, along with the shampoo that goes with it. I use Miceller water on my face with pretty great results, so when I saw a shampoo and conditioner that had it in it, I figured I'd give it a try. It leaves my normally very damaged hair feeling very soft and smooth, but the scent is pretty overbearing. I subtracted one star just because of the scent alone. Otherwise, I love the results its had on my hair. Before I used this, I hadn't really used conditioner in a few years, just because of how naturally oily my scalp is. I usually take two showers a day, otherwise my hair looks Professor Snape levels of greasy. Using this along with the matching shampoo doesn't make my oil production go into overdrive, though, which is pretty awesome. I highly recommend, but if you are sensitive to strong scents, beware!
Melissa C.
I was pleasantly surprised by this! First off, I love the pump - it makes it easier than having to open a cap. Simple, but effective and makes me like it already.
This conditioner smells great and I love that its moisturizing milk. I only wash my hair about twice a week and this keeps my hair clean until I'm going to wash it again. Overall this works really well, I didn't have high expectations of Pantene brand but this specific one was great! Works well with the Shampoo of the same variety.

Thanks Influenster for letting me try this out! #StrongIsBeautiful
Francesca A.
Pitt Meadows, BC
I have really liked this stuff so far! My hair has been a trashy grease pit recently but this stuff has tamed it already in one use (in conjunction with the shampoo). The price is a bit high but I am really satisfied.
Hannah S.
Ithaca, NY
Love this new line they came out with. I got the one with aloe in it and have been loving it. It gets your hair so clean and smells delicious, not to mention I love the packaging
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
I got it free for testing purposes and I have been using it for over 2 weeks and I really like how my hair feels soft and smooth after each use. My hair tends to get greasy with conditioner but this Pantene Micellar Conditioner doesn't do that to my hair. I have also realized that my hair looks so shiny and healthier. It has even help me with the annoying frizz. Good formula, weightless, gentle. I do recommend it!