BY PANTENE #95 in Hair Masks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Strengthening Therapy Hair Masque deeply hydrates hair and helps seal damaged cuticles, resulting in silky, shiny hair. The rich formula strengthens hair against damage that leads to breakage, so you can grow your hair longer*.

M C.
This hair mask works good!! Smells nice and it makes hair soft and replenished dryness..it was easy to use and wasn't overly expensive...I have blonde color treated hair from a salon...so I take care of my hair and this helps keep it healthy
Stacy R.
Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hairspray.i love the lightness feeling on my hair. I love the scent and the price. I buy it all the time especially when they are on sale.
damari m.
Laredo, TX
This is amazing!! Smells super nice and leaves the hair feeling so soft and nice!!! I love it best thing I have tried
Rosmelis M.
I like to pamper my hair and this product is ideal, it helps my hair does not look brittle at the tips and strengthens it very well, before I fall my hair easily but now I can see that it is strong and healthy, sincerely I recommend this product.
Looveeee it, this Masque is one of the best I tryed it and my hair was really really nice and now i keep used it
Kelly G.
Matthews, NC
Great smell and wonderful product! Leaves your hair looking and feeling great. Goes on easy
Shelby F.
Woodbury
Leaves my hair super soft. It has a great smell to it. Nice packaging, great value.
Shayna L.
This is the best strengthening treatment I have dead ends and just overall damage from excess heat from straightening tools or blow drying it's not too high priced and I am satisfied with this product and will buy again !
👑Shems D.
Casablanca
This brand is just amazing especially  this product  it helps your hair to looks more perfect and glowy and also length
Josephine W.
Crediton, Devon
This mask smells lovely. For a mask I wouldn't say that it gives dramatic results, it just conditions your hair the same way any conditioner would. It is good value for money, just wouldn't say that it's a groundbreaking product.