BY PANTENE #94 in Hair Masks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Strengthening Therapy Hair Masque deeply hydrates hair and helps seal damaged cuticles, resulting in silky, shiny hair. The rich formula strengthens hair against damage that leads to breakage, so you can grow your hair longer*.

Shelby F.
Woodbury
Leaves my hair super soft. It has a great smell to it. Nice packaging, great value.
Josephine W.
Crediton, Devon
This mask smells lovely. For a mask I wouldn't say that it gives dramatic results, it just conditions your hair the same way any conditioner would. It is good value for money, just wouldn't say that it's a groundbreaking product.
Selena P.
20400
Producto que me gusta. No es de mis favoritos pero esta muy bien la verdad. Lo recomiendo probar. Esta ok
Rico A.
Beeville, TX
This is a very good masque for my hair especially because I do bleach my hair and I use this after the shower to help my hair from breaking off
Looveeee it, this Masque is one of the best I tryed it and my hair was really really nice and now i keep used it
Kelly G.
Matthews, NC
Great smell and wonderful product! Leaves your hair looking and feeling great. Goes on easy
Me gusta como deja el cabello. Pero he usado marcas mejores. Y con paquete más práctico
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I really enjoy using this product. With my long hair and the breakage I have caused it due to brushes, headbands, hair ties, etc, I am always looking for ways to strengthen my hair and get it in its best shape. This product smells great and I really did notice a difference after using it - my hair was less brittle. Would definitely purchase again!
Kristen C.
OK leave in conditioner. Makes your hair feel a bit greasy afterwards. Not a lightweight feeling.
Yomara F.
I use a hair mask twice a week to keep my hair healthy and strong.  This mask does that and plus it helps me keep it healthy in m y growing out process.