Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Strengthening Therapy Hair Masque

Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Strengthening Therapy Hair Masque deeply hydrates hair and helps seal damaged cuticles, resulting in silky, shiny hair. The rich formula strengthens hair against damage that leads to breakage, so you can grow your hair longer*.

marca de muita qualidade ja usei e recomendo, deixa os cabelos macios e com brilho maravilhoso
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Strengthening Therapy Hair Masque!
Boise
This is a fantastic hair masque is you have thin or weak hair.. caused by genetics or over processing it. This is for you. The smell is good and price point is great for a non prestige product. You don’t always have to spend a fortune on products to get the same effects an benefits
Fort Collins, CO
Yo sabía que esta me gustaba, ya sabía cómo olía, pero la consistencia es mucho menos líquida de lo que me esperaba, sin embargo por lo demás bien, hidrata bien y se te queda la piel suave.
Nanuet, NY
This hair masque worked pretty well for me while on vacation. It was inexpensive and smelled nice but overall I was not super impressed with how my hair looked. It was good, not great.
Orlando, FL
This isn’t the worst hair mask but I also don’t feel like it’s the best. The scent is really appealing and the immediate appearance of the hair is nice but again not a lot of long wear time in between washes
Roslindale , MA
This works well for me. Before I started using this there would be soo much hair in my brush by the time I was done brushing it. Now I don’t have as much hair in my brush. It has strengthened my hair.
Ramsey, MN
I personally was not too crazy about this mask. I’m typically a fan of Pantene because of the affordability. I’ll give it another go to see if t grows on me. Wasn’t a fan of the scent, the mask seemed a bit heavy and also left a waxy residue on my hair. But again, I’m going to continue using to see if my review changes, if it does I’ll come back and revise this review. For now, not too excited about this and would pass on it.
Rockwall, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Got this product to strengthen my hair and my hair was very damaged and pedal from coarse hotels in this product did not do anything I used it for three weeks straight and I seen nothing if anything I left my hair greasy usually I wash my hair every 3 to 4 days the next day I woke up after I was this I had to wash my hair and it was a constant problem will not recommend us a lot of stuff by pentene is just not good
Cartersville, GA
I have very long hair, and I love this product! I also use the shampoo and conditioner. It smells great. There is no comparison to the alternative you should buy this product! It is so effective it strengthens and really make sure Hair Shine and feel like you just had a treatment at the salon. I will definitely buy this product again, and recommend that you buy at 2.
The beautiful lengths replenishing Mask really helped my dried out hair to become easy to comb and not break off and my hair stopped falling out from breakage. I am very satified with the pantene line of hair care. I am using the line of beautiful lengths to help with my severely damaged and fragile hair. It really works!
Bronx, NY
I just think this is a ok item who you can live without , I find more helpful my olive oil and coconut oil mix covered up let sit on the hair for 1h and then was off, I’ll get it hair like new, don’t do it if your hair are greasy or tend to be oily