BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Strengthening Therapy Hair Masque deeply hydrates hair and helps seal damaged cuticles, resulting in silky, shiny hair. The rich formula strengthens hair against damage that leads to breakage, so you can grow your hair longer*.

Bridgett J.
Pacoima, CA
This smells so good leaves my hair feeling extra smooth. I dont really feel like my hair grows but it leaves it feeling smooth and soft. Good as a hair treatment
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This has to be the most effective mask I have ever used. Really restored the shine and gave my hair strength due to all the times I dyed and damaged my hair. Really recommend this product if your looking to grow your hair and make it healthy again
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I really enjoy using this product. With my long hair and the breakage I have caused it due to brushes, headbands, hair ties, etc, I am always looking for ways to strengthen my hair and get it in its best shape. This product smells great and I really did notice a difference after using it - my hair was less brittle. Would definitely purchase again!
Yomara F.
I use a hair mask twice a week to keep my hair healthy and strong.  This mask does that and plus it helps me keep it healthy in m y growing out process.
Shayna L.
This is the best strengthening treatment I have dead ends and just overall damage from excess heat from straightening tools or blow drying it's not too high priced and I am satisfied with this product and will buy again !
M C.
This hair mask works good!! Smells nice and it makes hair soft and replenished dryness..it was easy to use and wasn't overly expensive...I have blonde color treated hair from a salon...so I take care of my hair and this helps keep it healthy
Stacy R.
Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hairspray.i love the lightness feeling on my hair. I love the scent and the price. I buy it all the time especially when they are on sale.
Rico A.
Beeville, TX
This is a very good masque for my hair especially because I do bleach my hair and I use this after the shower to help my hair from breaking off
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This mask for the hair is absolutely amazing its like a leave in conditioner and works really well for damaged hair and detangling !
damari m.
Laredo, TX
This is amazing!! Smells super nice and leaves the hair feeling so soft and nice!!! I love it best thing I have tried