BY PANTENE #58 in Hair Masks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Strengthening Therapy Hair Masque deeply hydrates hair and helps seal damaged cuticles, resulting in silky, shiny hair. The rich formula strengthens hair against damage that leads to breakage, so you can grow your hair longer*.

Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I really enjoy using this product. With my long hair and the breakage I have caused it due to brushes, headbands, hair ties, etc, I am always looking for ways to strengthen my hair and get it in its best shape. This product smells great and I really did notice a difference after using it - my hair was less brittle. Would definitely purchase again!
M C.
This hair mask works good!! Smells nice and it makes hair soft and replenished dryness..it was easy to use and wasn't overly expensive...I have blonde color treated hair from a salon...so I take care of my hair and this helps keep it healthy
Shayna L.
This is the best strengthening treatment I have dead ends and just overall damage from excess heat from straightening tools or blow drying it's not too high priced and I am satisfied with this product and will buy again !
Stacy R.
Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hairspray.i love the lightness feeling on my hair. I love the scent and the price. I buy it all the time especially when they are on sale.
Yomara F.
I use a hair mask twice a week to keep my hair healthy and strong.  This mask does that and plus it helps me keep it healthy in m y growing out process.
Rico A.
Beeville, TX
This is a very good masque for my hair especially because I do bleach my hair and I use this after the shower to help my hair from breaking off
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This mask for the hair is absolutely amazing its like a leave in conditioner and works really well for damaged hair and detangling !
damari m.
Laredo, TX
This is amazing!! Smells super nice and leaves the hair feeling so soft and nice!!! I love it best thing I have tried
Jackie Z.
Rincon, GA
I love this stuff! I'm in the.proceas of growing out a pixie cut and I've seen a noticeable difference using this.
Kelly G.
Matthews, NC
Great smell and wonderful product! Leaves your hair looking and feeling great. Goes on easy