Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Strengthening Shampoo + Conditioner Set uploaded by Jannely H.Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Strengthening Shampoo + Conditioner Set uploaded by Karla L.

BY PANTENE #6 in Haircare Sets

Beautiful Lengths Nutri-Length Complex Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner provides strength against damage for long hair. Its special formula cleanses and fortifies hair against breakage - and split ends - so you can grow it longer. And since...

Buy on Amazon
Brittanee J.
Mansfield, MA
This is one of my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I have always had long hair and using this helps to keep my hair long and healthy. It leaves a perfect shine on my hair and my hair is smooth. Also what is important to me is if it smells good, and this smells amazing!
Brookelynn E.
Port Huron, MI
Love this Duo! Pantene is a great brand! This shampoo and conditioner streanthend my long hair and got rid of my stubborn frizz from towel drying! Pretty affordable, great for the price! Definitely satisfied!
Adrienne R.
Citra
I love how soft and shiny my hair looks. My girls started using it and don’t complain about hair brushing anymore because they are tangle free with long blonde fine hair.
Angelica R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this shampoo and conditioner. Last time, I bought the BB Creme thinking it had more benefits and it isn't as good. My hair is thick, but I tend to lose a lot when I shampoo. That doesn't happen with this shampoo. It keeps my hair clean and healthy. The conditioner moisturizer wonderfully. I never had issues with split ends and excessive breakage with this pair. Highly recommend it over other lines in their collection!
Amanda M.
Perry, IA
Pantene has been my go-to hair care brand for as long as I can remember because it's what my mom always bought. My hair grows really slowly, so I bought this in the hopes that it would speed up the process. It didn't do much to increase length or repair split ends, but it gave my hair a really nice shine and it also made my hair feel a little stronger. I also loved the scent!
Brittany F.
Aynor, SC
I used this shampoo after i cut my hair due to damage and it makes my hair so soft and bouncy and it gives me extreme shine. Its smells so good it's like a flowery clean smell and i used it faithfully for a month and my hair grew about 3 inches i know because i measured it before i started using it and then every month there after....yes i know I'm weird lol
Jennifer P.
I have always loved Pantene products. It is the shampoo and conditioner I always get, unless another one is on sale or something. It lathers really nicely, but smells even better! I love how the scent sticks in my hair. It always smells so good!
Ciera B.
I have long hair and this is great to strengthen and keep it healthy. I love pentene it's a classic and affordable hair option. The smell of this is just great I think if you're looking for something in a lower price range pentene is always the perfect way to go. It will leave your hair soft and smelling wonderful
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have been using the shampoo for quite a while now. I love it it smells good and it's reasonably priced. I have a very extremely thick hair and this lathers so great in my hair. I will definitely buy again!
malisa p.
Fort Irwin , CA
This combo I have used for years. I really struggled with growing my hair because of my Lupus. I was losing a lot of it and this has made my hair longer and thicker in a short amount of time. The smell is great, my hair feels silly after use and the price is astounding.
Nicole I.
Would anyone recommend for long,coloured hair?