Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Strengthening Shampoo + Conditioner Set

Beautiful Lengths Nutri-Length Complex Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner provides strength against damage for long hair. Its special formula cleanses and fortifies hair against breakage - and split ends - so you can grow it longer. And since...

Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Strengthening Shampoo + Conditioner Set!
Eastsound, WA
I really like this shampoo and conditioner. It smells great and the shampoo lathered and cleaned nicely, the conditioner makes your hair super soft and silky. I would recommend and the price is not bad!
Hayes, VA
I love how this works on my hair, but it makes my scalp dry and peel. It does help with length. I wish my scalp wasn’t so sensitive so I could continue to use it but sadly I no longer can.
Great conditioner! My hair felt stronger and much more healthy. I didn’t test how much my hair grew, but it felt better than before using this product. Only four stars because conditioners can tend to have somewhat of a heavy feeling after a while. However, it was not a bad buildup and would stop me from using this product!
This is my favorite Pantene Line. It's just a basic shampoo and conditioner. Nothing special, it just cleans and conditions. It has the signature, amazing Pantene smell but it doesn't last long enough. This was my trusty dusty shampoo and conditioner before I could afford to buy salon priced products. I recommend this to any budget buyer.
Rydal, GA
I love this conditioner! It smells amazing and my hair is super thick and it helps keep it from breaking. The formula is thick and creamy and coats the hair really well. It is a pain to rinse it all out but I will continue to use it!
Perry, IA
Pantene has been my go-to hair care brand for as long as I can remember because it's what my mom always bought. My hair grows really slowly, so I bought this in the hopes that it would speed up the process. It didn't do much to increase length or repair split ends, but it gave my hair a really nice shine and it also made my hair feel a little stronger. I also loved the scent!
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this shampoo and conditioner. Last time, I bought the BB Creme thinking it had more benefits and it isn't as good. My hair is thick, but I tend to lose a lot when I shampoo. That doesn't happen with this shampoo. It keeps my hair clean and healthy. The conditioner moisturizer wonderfully. I never had issues with split ends and excessive breakage with this pair. Highly recommend it over other lines in their collection!
I have always loved Pantene products. It is the shampoo and conditioner I always get, unless another one is on sale or something. It lathers really nicely, but smells even better! I love how the scent sticks in my hair. It always smells so good!
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm constantly changing shampoos and conditioners all the time but I have to say I keep coming back to this formula . It works really well with my naturally curly hair stay smoother while straightened. I don't have any problems with build up at all . I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a reasonable priced shampoo and conditioner that you can buy easily anywhere .
I have long hair and this is great to strengthen and keep it healthy. I love pentene it's a classic and affordable hair option. The smell of this is just great I think if you're looking for something in a lower price range pentene is always the perfect way to go. It will leave your hair soft and smelling wonderful