Add a Photo

By PANTENE
#32 in Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Shampoo Helps Strengthen Hair Against Damage That Leads To Breakage So You Can Grow Your Hair Longer*. (*Vs. Non-Conditioning Shampoo) Helps Strengthen Hair Against Damage That Leads To Breakage So You Can Grow Your Hair Longer* (*Vs. Non-Conditioning Shampoo). Pantene Supports The Beautiful Lengths Program, Which Donates Real Hair Wigs To Ladies Fighting Cancer. 100% Recyclable Bottle&Ndash; Remove Cap Prior To Recycling.

Photos (48)
Kaamilah A.
Kaamilah A.

In all honesty, this is the worst shampoo I have ever used. I gave this shampoo a go thinking that it would have a nice result on my hair. After using it, my hair was greasier than it was before I got into the shower. It left all of my scalp in a waxy, sticky and oily state. The closest I can come to explaining how bad it was, is that it looked like I'd just dipped my head in a chip pan full of oil. Even after regularly washing my hair for two weeks, it got worse - I was actually under the impression that I had a medical condition due to how bad my scalp and hair was. I also suffered hair loss due to this shampoo. The only thing that returned my hair and scalp back to normal, was a clarifying shampoo I bought at Holland & Barretts - it worked thank god for that! Never buying a Pantene product again.
Macey M.
Macey M.
Lindsay, ON, N/A

I have super long hair and decided to try this product. It is the brand I usually use for shampooing and conditioner and I was so happy when they brought out this product promoting long hair. With long hair you are prone to breakage and knots and this shampoo really controlled a lot of those problems. It left my long hair feeling strong and healthy. I always had shiny soft hair and like always the scent mattered and it smelled great. Long term use of this shampoo really improved my hair health and I would recommend it to someone looking to keep their long hair healthy and happy!
Mandy S.
Mandy S.

My hair grows at a snails pace. Even when I was pregnant my hair grew faster, but it was a normal rate for the average person. I was hoping this would hel. I have only been using this for a couple weeks, but it seems my hair gets greasers faster. I am one to wash my hair every other day and by the day after I wash it, it looks like I haven't washed it in days. Being a stay at home mom, I no longer use products like hair spray. Volumizers, etc. I also do not use heat tools. I'm going to give it another few weeks. Hopefully my hair will adjust.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.

I love this shampoo!!! I started using it about a month ago and there is a noticeable difference in my hair. I have medium length hair and it has made my hair feel great.
All together my hair is just softer and stronger!!! I wear my hair up every day. Typically in a ponytail but sometimes in a bun or braid. My hair is naturally very curly and frizzy, but this has made a huge difference. Since using this shampoo I have had to use a lot less product because my hair is less frizzy and way more healthy!!!!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport, NY

've been on a quest to strengthen my already long locks as well as promote new growth. Since using the beautiful lengths by Pantene, I've definitely noticed it has strengthened, there is less breakage and shedding. I can't say anything about new growth, nor does this product necessarily claim to, but I feel that the overall health of my hair and scalp have improved, which will help promote new growth. This shampoo/conditioner duo has made my hair very soft, manageable and strong. I highly recommend.
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
East Meadow, NY

In this price range, this is a favorite of mine. It does the job of leaving my hair squeaky clean and fairly shiny and manageable, but I can't lie and say it is the best shampoo ever made. However, I have tried many, and I think that the conditioner is a bit more important than the shampoo for the most part, as far as shiny, lustrous, no-frizz hair, and so I usually don't go spend a lot on shampoos, so this fits the bill in a nice, mommy price range.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Spruce grove , Alberta

This is one of my favorite shampoos! I like most of the Pantene pro-v products and have consistently used Pantene over the last 5 years. I needed to pick up a new shampoo on a whim and decided to grab the lengthening one. My hair is long, straight and thick. I found the shampoo didn't dry it. I also found it worked well in soft water and in hard water. I had paired this with strengthening shampoo and have been very pleased with the result.
Sonia V.
Sonia V.

I was vwey excited to try this shampoo and conditioner because not only was it going to help me grow my hair out healthier, it was for a good cause. However, I was very disappointed with the results. After using this shampoo and conditioner, my hair still felt dirty and oily. I tried it 3 more times to make sure maybe I wasn't using enough shampoo or something, and I got the same results every time. This product just didn't work for me.
Jasmina P.
Jasmina P.

This conditioner isn't my favorite product. I really like the smell, and the price is reasonable for the product. My concerns were the conditioner itself. The conditioner was like a liquid almost, and I thought it was shampoo at first. In addition, the conditioner was hard to work through my hair, and didn't work as well as I thought. This product did not really meet my expectations, and I might not recommend this to a friend.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Ottawa, Ontario

I've tried many Pantene shampoos over the years, and I just don't get all the hype. This shampoo left my hair feeling squeaky clean. Which you think would be a good thing, but not in this case. It completely dried out my hair and scalp, and made it impossible to get a brush through my hair. It definitely provides shine, but it's not worth it to me. I would stick with something more moisturizing like Dove.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI

Does Pantene actually strengthen your hair?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME

Did you notice a difference in your hair after using this?
Mariam C.
Mariam C.

Does this shampoo help hair grow longer?
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA

How much is one bottle of this?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

I've heard pantene is actually not good for your hair. True or not?

Join Now