Add a Photo

By PANTENE
#36 in Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Shampoo Helps Strengthen Hair Against Damage That Leads To Breakage So You Can Grow Your Hair Longer*. (*Vs. Non-Conditioning Shampoo) Helps Strengthen Hair Against Damage That Leads To Breakage So You Can Grow Your Hair Longer* (*Vs. Non-Conditioning Shampoo). Pantene Supports The Beautiful Lengths Program, Which Donates Real Hair Wigs To Ladies Fighting Cancer. 100% Recyclable Bottle&Ndash; Remove Cap Prior To Recycling.

Photos (48)
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX

I have this in shampoo. Didn't know when first bought it had a conditioner because I only saw the shampoo at a Target store. I have used it a few times. I still go to it when I run out of other more fave/preferred products from Pantene. It does feel nice on my hair. Most haircare shampoos tend to make my hair sticky at the top. Only Living Proof, an expensive brand that uses science to create their hair looks removed that sticky feeling. Living Proof is so pricey. I tried Suave Professionals, which did okay. I tried Salon to drugstore brands nothing did a wonder on my hair until 2016 when Pantene came out with this line and my favorite childhood actress to advertise the line. That set my mind to gotta try this, which led me to my holy grail brand and line. As for this beautiful lengths, I feel this is one of those I tried but don't really need. Would recommend to those wanting to take it for a test drive, though.
Mandy S.
Mandy S.

My hair grows at a snails pace. Even when I was pregnant my hair grew faster, but it was a normal rate for the average person. I was hoping this would hel. I have only been using this for a couple weeks, but it seems my hair gets greasers faster. I am one to wash my hair every other day and by the day after I wash it, it looks like I haven't washed it in days. Being a stay at home mom, I no longer use products like hair spray. Volumizers, etc. I also do not use heat tools. I'm going to give it another few weeks. Hopefully my hair will adjust.
Ana C.
Ana C.

I have currently been washing my hair in this product. I must say, my hair has really gotten some length within the time I've been using it. It also hasn't broken off and is healing from being damaged from all the bleach I put in my hair. For such a cheap product, it works wonders! Definitely worth the money.
Lexi N.
Lexi N.
Oakland, OR

This line of shampoo and conditioner have helped my hair grow tremendously in a short period of time. I also loved using this conditioner because it didn't weigh down my hair and make it greasy.
The shampoo is light in weight and smells so good, it lathers really well and makes your hair nice and smooth and not frizzy. Even if you only use the shampoo or conditioner you will be pleased because they are such great products. Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Conditioner
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
East Meadow, NY

In this price range, this is a favorite of mine. It does the job of leaving my hair squeaky clean and fairly shiny and manageable, but I can't lie and say it is the best shampoo ever made. However, I have tried many, and I think that the conditioner is a bit more important than the shampoo for the most part, as far as shiny, lustrous, no-frizz hair, and so I usually don't go spend a lot on shampoos, so this fits the bill in a nice, mommy price range.
Sonia V.
Sonia V.

I was vwey excited to try this shampoo and conditioner because not only was it going to help me grow my hair out healthier, it was for a good cause. However, I was very disappointed with the results. After using this shampoo and conditioner, my hair still felt dirty and oily. I tried it 3 more times to make sure maybe I wasn't using enough shampoo or something, and I got the same results every time. This product just didn't work for me.
Jasmina P.
Jasmina P.

This conditioner isn't my favorite product. I really like the smell, and the price is reasonable for the product. My concerns were the conditioner itself. The conditioner was like a liquid almost, and I thought it was shampoo at first. In addition, the conditioner was hard to work through my hair, and didn't work as well as I thought. This product did not really meet my expectations, and I might not recommend this to a friend.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, Oh

I really really liked this shampoo , it smells good, and my hair was soft and shiny after using it. The only problem I had was that about a week after starting to use this my hair started falling out and as soon as I stopped using it, it stopped. I have had this happen with others before so it probably an ingredient in it that my scalp does not like. I would recommend this as not all heads are the same.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Stratford , CT

I love this shampoo! I have medium-long hair and I hated how other shampoos would dry my hair out! I tried Pantene and I haven't used any other shampoo ever since! It leaves my hair soft and clean, smells great! It lathers great and I don't need to use a lot. It keeps my hair shiny and healthy! I definitely recommend to everyone! I use the shampoo and conditioner and I can say the same for both!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Antelope, CA

I love Pantene Pro -V , shampoo and conditioner.. Makes my hair feel so great and the smell , is very uplifting and vibrant.. I get many compliments every day , either at grocery store or out shopping. It doesn't leave my hair greasy or tangled.. I would recommend anyone to buy this product . I have very fine hair and curly .. It brings out all the shine and beautiful smell..
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI

Does Pantene actually strengthen your hair?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME

Did you notice a difference in your hair after using this?
Mariam C.
Mariam C.

Does this shampoo help hair grow longer?
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA

How much is one bottle of this?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

I've heard pantene is actually not good for your hair. True or not?

Join Now