BY PANTENE #63 in Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Shampoo Helps Strengthen Hair Against Damage That Leads To Breakage So You Can Grow Your Hair Longer*. (*Vs. Non-Conditioning Shampoo) Helps Strengthen Hair Against Damage That Leads To Breakage So You Can Grow Your Hair Longer* (*Vs. Non-Conditioning Shampoo). Pantene Supports The Beautiful Lengths Program, Which Donates Real Hair Wigs To Ladies Fighting Cancer. 100% Recyclable Bottle&Ndash; Remove Cap Prior To Recycling.

Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Strengthening Shampoo
  • "I usually use moisture renewal one but it was out of stock so I ended up buying it as I have long hair too.i think it does the job well ." in 11 reviews
  • "They all smell delicious and I feel like this one really makes my hair soft and it seems like it keeps it from breaking. " in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and it feels great to my hair I also have other products thats related to this product and I combine them all together and I see great results ." in 5 reviews
  • "While using this product I've noticed my hair feel stronger and split ends being reduced so I'd definitely recommend this!" in 5 reviews
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
My hair grows at a snails pace. Even when I was pregnant my hair grew faster, but it was a normal rate for the average person. I was hoping this would hel. I have only been using this for a couple weeks, but it seems my hair gets greasers faster. I am one to wash my hair every other day and by the day after I wash it, it looks like I haven't washed it in days. Being a stay at home mom, I no longer use products like hair spray. Volumizers, etc. I also do not use heat tools. I'm going to give it another few weeks. Hopefully my hair will adjust.
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
East Meadow, NY
In this price range, this is a favorite of mine. It does the job of leaving my hair squeaky clean and fairly shiny and manageable, but I can't lie and say it is the best shampoo ever made. However, I have tried many, and I think that the conditioner is a bit more important than the shampoo for the most part, as far as shiny, lustrous, no-frizz hair, and so I usually don't go spend a lot on shampoos, so this fits the bill in a nice, mommy price range.
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
I was vwey excited to try this shampoo and conditioner because not only was it going to help me grow my hair out healthier, it was for a good cause. However, I was very disappointed with the results. After using this shampoo and conditioner, my hair still felt dirty and oily. I tried it 3 more times to make sure maybe I wasn't using enough shampoo or something, and I got the same results every time. This product just didn't work for me.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I really really liked this shampoo , it smells good, and my hair was soft and shiny after using it. The only problem I had was that about a week after starting to use this my hair started falling out and as soon as I stopped using it, it stopped. I have had this happen with others before so it probably an ingredient in it that my scalp does not like. I would recommend this as not all heads are the same.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Stratford , CT
I love this shampoo! I have medium-long hair and I hated how other shampoos would dry my hair out! I tried Pantene and I haven't used any other shampoo ever since! It leaves my hair soft and clean, smells great! It lathers great and I don't need to use a lot. It keeps my hair shiny and healthy! I definitely recommend to everyone! I use the shampoo and conditioner and I can say the same for both!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Antelope, CA
I love Pantene Pro -V , shampoo and conditioner.. Makes my hair feel so great and the smell , is very uplifting and vibrant.. I get many compliments every day , either at grocery store or out shopping. It doesn't leave my hair greasy or tangled.. I would recommend anyone to buy this product . I have very fine hair and curly .. It brings out all the shine and beautiful smell..
Sara G.
Sara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a cheap shampoo, this does the trick. My hair is past my waist and I use this shampoo religiously. I refuse to spend money on expensive products that claim to keep your hair from breaking especially because I go through hair product like its candy since I have so much of it. That's why I like the 25.4 oz bottle so much. It keeps me from running to CVS once a week!
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
I love that this Beautiful Lengths line is designed to promote growing and donating your hair. The scent of this shampoo is phenomenal, truly gorgeous florals and oils without being overpowering or smelling fake. The texture and shine of my hair after using this shampoo was delightful, and after such a pleasant in-shower experience that was the icing on the cake.
star r.
star r.
Pearl City, HI
I'm pretty sure everyone has used pantene growing up it was the go to shampoo in my household that my mom would buy but then you get older and start buying your own shampoo you try a whole bunch of different ones but always go back to pantene (especially when you see selena gomez on the youtube commercials lol) its the best affordable shampoo in the market
Kim S.
Kim S.
Lebanon, VA
I have tried this Pantene shampoo recently on my daughters and my own hair to see if it would help our hair be soft and grow. It smelled wonderful and lathered up nice to apply. It made my hair soft and manageable and will continue to try it and see if it lengthens our hair. Here in the photo you can see my daughters hair. I would recommend this product.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
Does Pantene actually strengthen your hair?
Mariam C.
Mariam C.
Does this shampoo help hair grow longer?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Did you notice a difference in your hair after using this?
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
How much is one bottle of this?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
I've heard pantene is actually not good for your hair. True or not?