BY PANTENE #17 in Shampoo

Shampoo cleanses and fortifies strands against breakage so you can grow hair as long as you want.

Longer. Stronger. Faster. Cleanse and nourish your strands while fortifying against breakage so you can grow your hair longer. Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash.

USAGE:
WHO: Great for longer hair that is prone to premature breakage. Gentle enough for chemically relaxed, pressed, or natural African-American hair.
WHEN: Daily, to give hair a dose of nourishment
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Beautiful Lengths Conditioner for moisturized, beautiful hair.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does this really help hair growth and is there really vitamins in...1 Answers
  • What benefits have you noticed while using Pantene products?2 Answers
  • What benefits have you noticed while using Pantene products?1 Answers
Katie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok y'all. So I'm the kind of person who doesn't get their hair cut very often, but the last time I went into get it cut I had a ton of breakage. I thought it was just time to get it cut and that it was old and dry. My hair stylist told me it could either be my Thyroid or my shampoo/conditioner. Turns out all my hairs damage came from Pantene and she told me not to use it because it damages hair. So I got it cut and switched to a different brand to wash my hair and my hair is silky and healthy again. I am never going back. I never knew something like this could happen, but I'm glad she told me.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was a teenager I made very bad decisions with my hair and it broke off this shampoo was the answer to my teen prayers! I used to tell everyone about it it really works! Helped my hair grow from a cut off mess to beautiful hair just started using it again and I'm excited to see results again!
Christine A.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really long hair and so I feel like this shampoo was made for me. It helps me keep my hair clean longer which is nice since washing my hair feels like a chore now. I usually have to shampoo twice and leave in the conditioner for about 20 mins.
Sabrina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always been one of my favorite kinds of shampoo for me! It’s always made my hair feel soft and smooth. The smell of it is amazing as well. I don’t use it as often as I use too because it does not help a lot with color protection.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this shampoo. It gives a great lather and make my hair feel soft and looking shiny. I bought the big size and used every drop. I recommend as a shampoo. I can’t say it made my hair longer but it felt healthier.
Marcia R.
KISSIMMEE , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusto este producto ya que cumple con las expectativas, es una buena opción si lo comparamos con la competencia, lo recomiendo para las personas que les gusta cuidar el cabello.

Lo compraré las veces que sean necesarias.
April H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of my favorite shampoos. It helped reduce the breakage and split image of my hair. It is comparable in price to other shampoos and I would purchase again. This shampoo works really well for those with long hair or trying to grow their hair long.
Rebecca C.
Walkersville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really long hair and this conditioner is great for keeping my long strands tangle-free! It also smells really great - a nice clean scent - nothing fruity or anything like that. I buy the Pantene brand all the time!
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high expectations for this product and even though it seemed well for the first few days, after a month of using it.. it made my scalp very dry, my hair weirdly hard & I just didn’t like it anymore. It really let me down
Hannah O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shampoo! I love the smell and i live that it is pink ribbon! It cleans my hair pretty well but not the best, it does not weigh down my hair though which is great! I would buy it again as i was satisfied
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
Does Pantene actually strengthen your hair?
Mariam C.
Does this shampoo help hair grow longer?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Did you notice a difference in your hair after using this?
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
How much is one bottle of this?
Melissa H.
I've heard pantene is actually not good for your hair. True or not?