BY PANTENE #100 in Shampoo

Shampoo cleanses and fortifies strands against breakage so you can grow hair as long as you want.

Longer. Stronger. Faster. Cleanse and nourish your strands while fortifying against breakage so you can grow your hair longer. Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash.

USAGE:
WHO: Great for longer hair that is prone to premature breakage. Gentle enough for chemically relaxed, pressed, or natural African-American hair.
WHEN: Daily, to give hair a dose of nourishment
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Beautiful Lengths Conditioner for moisturized, beautiful hair.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Do you think Pantene is the best scented shampoo for both girls a...1 Answers
  • Does this really help hair growth and is there really vitamins in...1 Answers
  • What benefits have you noticed while using Pantene products?2 Answers
Mandy K.
Mandy K.
My hair grows at a snails pace. Even when I was pregnant my hair grew faster, but it was a normal rate for the average person. I was hoping this would hel. I have only been using this for a couple weeks, but it seems my hair gets greasers faster. I am one to wash my hair every other day and by the day after I wash it, it looks like I haven't washed it in days. Being a stay at home mom, I no longer use products like hair spray. Volumizers, etc. I also do not use heat tools. I'm going to give it another few weeks. Hopefully my hair will adjust.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Sylmar, CA
I can honestly say that I love all of the Pantene Shampoo's and Conditioner's. I am always rotating between their products because my scalp is very sensitive so when I use the same shampoo for a long period of time I tend to get dandruff. Right now I am using the beautiful lengths shampoo and I love it. I leaves my scalp feeling clean and it also helps with hair growth. I have noticed that this shampoo has helped my hair grow.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I really really liked this shampoo , it smells good, and my hair was soft and shiny after using it. The only problem I had was that about a week after starting to use this my hair started falling out and as soon as I stopped using it, it stopped. I have had this happen with others before so it probably an ingredient in it that my scalp does not like. I would recommend this as not all heads are the same.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Antelope, CA
I love Pantene Pro -V , shampoo and conditioner.. Makes my hair feel so great and the smell , is very uplifting and vibrant.. I get many compliments every day , either at grocery store or out shopping. It doesn't leave my hair greasy or tangled.. I would recommend anyone to buy this product . I have very fine hair and curly .. It brings out all the shine and beautiful smell..
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
I love that this Beautiful Lengths line is designed to promote growing and donating your hair. The scent of this shampoo is phenomenal, truly gorgeous florals and oils without being overpowering or smelling fake. The texture and shine of my hair after using this shampoo was delightful, and after such a pleasant in-shower experience that was the icing on the cake.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Lebanon, VA
I have tried this Pantene shampoo recently on my daughters and my own hair to see if it would help our hair be soft and grow. It smelled wonderful and lathered up nice to apply. It made my hair soft and manageable and will continue to try it and see if it lengthens our hair. Here in the photo you can see my daughters hair. I would recommend this product.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
I currently use this brand of shampoo and conditioner, I'm loving it. My hair is so touchable I only wish it had more scent and other varieties of scents. I want my hair to grow but I like when it smells like coconut or strawberries :)
I would buy this again and again, just want it to smell as good as it feels. My hairs growing healthy and strong!
Mikiko W.
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
This is my favorite pantene pro v. it s very nourishing yet it wont leave your hair feeling heavy. the smell is good, the same as the others pro v. i have veey long hair and i m starting to see split ends, so it doesn't t fully protect from them, but i guess it does the job. i woul surely recommend this bottle size as it is very convenient.
Amman Z.
Amman Z.
Brooklyn, NY
My mother buys this for me all the time. This is an amazing product it always leaves my hair in a perfect volume. Let's say before I shower my hair is very oily but after I use this shampoo it doesn't not leave it oily anymore. This is very affordable and not pricey. My mom usually buys this for me at CVS with the coupons that she has.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Calexico, CA
I don't like this shampoo at all. It did not work for me making my hair dull and it also did not help with my oiliness. The worst part is that it dried my scalp and made it flaky, like if I had dandruff. It irritated my scalp and was a horrible experience. Although, this happens with almost every Pantene shampoo that I have used.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
Does Pantene actually strengthen your hair?
Mariam C.
Mariam C.
Does this shampoo help hair grow longer?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Did you notice a difference in your hair after using this?
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
How much is one bottle of this?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
I've heard pantene is actually not good for your hair. True or not?