BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Forget Frizz Hairspray holds your long hair style all day. Its flexible polymers wrap around each strand to guard against frizz, even in high humidity.

Leslie M.
I like how it's leaves the frizz away from my hair, but at the same time leaves if looking nice
member-b10d93702
Miami, Florida
Esto es la gloriiiiiia, me encanta, con este producto mi cabello se ve radiante y lo mejor de todo SIN FRIZZ, es muy efectivo para mi tipo de cabello
Jhosely B.
Doral, FL
Its a execellent oduct to yourhair when you want look perfect is so effective because control to frizz and is good
Amber M.
Westport, IN
This spray feels really light on your hair and doesn't make it feel sticky. it smells great and i have gotten compliments from wearing it. i think it last all day. i only use this brand and tresemme hair sprays. its not that expensive either. i recommend.
Mirian F.
Fullerton, CA
Once again I love this product because it promotes cancer awareness. And just like any Pantene product I truly love the wonder they do to my hair :D

Francisca A.
Merced, CA
I have really frizzy hair and this product helps out a lot and tames all my frizz. Not to costly too.
Luz H.
Springdale, AR
Say goodbye to frizzy hair. It doesn't matter what kind of weather it is. This thing really helps. I'm
Annita Q.
Albuquerque, NM
I only use Pantene hair products. I think they keep my hair from being frizzy. Pantene is a great product at a great price.
I really like this because it really does get rid of the frizz in my hair !
Jacqulyn J.
Union City, TN
Very impressed with the hold! Especially for the price!!! Really good for anyone with thick hair! I'll be back to get another can!