BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Forget Frizz Hairspray holds your long hair style all day. Its flexible polymers wrap around each strand to guard against frizz, even in high humidity.

member-b10d93702
Miami, Florida
Esto es la gloriiiiiia, me encanta, con este producto mi cabello se ve radiante y lo mejor de todo SIN FRIZZ, es muy efectivo para mi tipo de cabello
Jhosely B.
Doral, FL
Its a execellent oduct to yourhair when you want look perfect is so effective because control to frizz and is good
Mirian F.
Fullerton, CA
Once again I love this product because it promotes cancer awareness. And just like any Pantene product I truly love the wonder they do to my hair :D

Francisca A.
Merced, CA
I have really frizzy hair and this product helps out a lot and tames all my frizz. Not to costly too.
Luz H.
Springdale, AR
Say goodbye to frizzy hair. It doesn't matter what kind of weather it is. This thing really helps. I'm
Annita Q.
Albuquerque, NM
I only use Pantene hair products. I think they keep my hair from being frizzy. Pantene is a great product at a great price.
I really like this because it really does get rid of the frizz in my hair !
Kari O.
Grand Blanc , MI
I love this ! I have frizzy hair and it's hard to tame especially during the summer time ! I use this all summer and it keeps my hair looking smooth. Great price as most Pantene products are and easy to find at most stores ! Would definitely recommend !
Yaneth R.
Es un excelente producto para el cuidado del cabello le da volumen, suavidad y volumen ideal para cada tipo de pelo
Karolina S.
I love this product so much. I have very frizzy hair and this helps it to be nice and smooth would definitely recommend this. The smell is so nice and the price is perfect for this product I would not improve it as its already perfect . Honestly you guys should buy it