BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Forget Frizz Hairspray holds your long hair style all day. Its flexible polymers wrap around each strand to guard against frizz, even in high humidity.

Amanda K.
Upper Darby, PA
This is one of the best hair sprays I've ever tried. Although I don't use this for growing out length, I can't do without it. It's been difficult to find, I'd recommend searching amazon.com or eBay for the best deals on pricing. You can't beat the quality of the hairspray; it even triumphs over the overpriced, salon quality brands! If you can get your hands on it, this is a must have for anyone with dry, frizzy hair!
Eunice A.
San Benito, TX
I have lots of thick hair and frizz is a big problem for me. This helps ease the frizz on my hair, I can totally feel and see a difference when I use it, but like all hair products they can only do so much for you. Unfortunately it doesn't completely get rid of my frizz but it does ease it.
Lacie H.
N Chesterfld, VA
I live in a state that has high humidity and makes my hair frizzy. Pantene Pro-V Forget Frizz hairspray is a lifesaver for me on those humid days. If you live in a humid state and want your hair to look perfect get this. The price is well worth it.
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this hairspray for my curls because usually they get really frizzy and tangled. But this product helped with the frizzy and minimized my tangledness. What I didn't like was that they're were white flakes in pats of my hair after using it.
Christina C.
Vista, CA
Love Love Love this product. Doesn't make your hair stick together like the old 80s hair style. Smells amazing. Doesn't leave your hair feeling oily or dry. Can brush it out with out getting that white flaky stuff.
Rachel W.
Westminster, MD
I'm sure if this really does anything special, like tame frizz. But I do know it's a pretty good hair spray. It has a lot of claims that I'm not sure about it following through on. But hey it does what hair spray is supposed to do so I'm happy with it.
Kari O.
Grand Blanc , MI
I love this ! I have frizzy hair and it's hard to tame especially during the summer time ! I use this all summer and it keeps my hair looking smooth. Great price as most Pantene products are and easy to find at most stores ! Would definitely recommend !
Amber M.
Westport, IN
This spray feels really light on your hair and doesn't make it feel sticky. it smells great and i have gotten compliments from wearing it. i think it last all day. i only use this brand and tresemme hair sprays. its not that expensive either. i recommend.
Ivana A.
Mission, TX
One of the best products I have used on my unruly hair. The frizz has been gone since I started using it and to be honest my hair looks straight from a salon.
Lindsey S.
Kaufman
A great hair spray for keeping fly-aways down! I love it. It doesn't make your hair stiff either so you can spray it even when you are wearing it down.