BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Finishing Creme helps strengthen hair against damage, and leaves your hair looking smooth all day.

Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
Love love love ❤ I have been growing my beautiful thick hair back out after cutting 16 inches off last year! It was taking forever !!!! And it would start to split up and just get so frizzy!! Once I starting using the beautiful lengths collection my hair has done a complete turn around I'm honestly shocked!! Thanks Pantene for giving me my hair back ♥
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
I like this product just because selena gomez uses it and also because it makes my hair so smooth, it's very effective, beautiful scent and long lasting, very satisfied with it, i recommend it guys
Alyssa J.
This product was ok. It seemed to do my hair good but it left a greasy shine to my hair which I didn't like. I have naturally coarse hair so it helped smooth my frizz but it added to much shine for me.
Sidney S.
Whittier, CA
It makes your hair so smooth and feels not sticky ! I like to use after my shower because it's really soft for you hair and makes it easier to brush
This made my hair feels so soft I used it because my hair is so thick and I get it highlighted a lot and it made my hair grow tremendously long
Sheri B.
homestead, FL
this is the only conditioner that I will use! the only one that leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. the smell is to die for!!
Elizabeth B.
Salina, KS
This is my favorite collection. Pantene is my favorite brand. I always come back to it. It works the best for my long curly hair
Allyson H.
Queen Creek, AZ
I thought this worked super well! It also made my hair feel nice but when used over time it just seems like you need more
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
This stuff is great. I recommend it to everyone. It makes my hair soooo silky and shiney. Pantene smells great too