BY PANTENE

Take your hair to great lengths when you use Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Shampoo. This strengthening shampoo's gentle, damage-defying formula contains antioxidants and a nourishing Nutri-Length Complex to help strengthen strands against breakage so you can grow long, luscious hair. Pair with the conditioner from the Beautiful Lengths Collection for clinically proven healthier hair with every wash, as compared to a non-conditioning shampoo.

• I've been looking for a new shampoo to use. How is this shampoo on ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for new creamy shampoos. Does this leave a lot ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? Plz tell tell me1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Sylmar, CA
I can honestly say that I love all of the Pantene Shampoo's and Conditioner's. I am always rotating between their products because my scalp is very sensitive so when I use the same shampoo for a long period of time I tend to get dandruff. Right now I am using the beautiful lengths shampoo and I love it. I leaves my scalp feeling clean and it also helps with hair growth. I have noticed that this shampoo has helped my hair grow.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
Definitely one of my favorite products from Pantene. My hair is color treated and gets damaged easily, and I feel like this shampoo helps to strengthen it and make it look natural and beautiful! I love that I can find it when I'm out grocery shopping at Kroger.
Hailey O.
Hailey O.
Lewiston, NY
This shampoo left my hair feeling clean and smelling great, but I had a lot more tangles to work through once I got out of the shower. This shampoo might be better suited for someone with long thin hair instead of lots and lots of thick curly hair.
A G.
A G.
I have long hair thanks to Pantene! This shampoo really works wonders on your hair! I've been using this shampoo for a pretty long time and I highly recommend it!
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Broomfield, CO
This conditioner is a game changer. For years, my hair has been dry, damaged, and very frizzy due to color treatment and heat damage. After the first use, I noticed a really big difference in the manageability of my hair, and also noticed how much shinier it was. After a few more uses I couldn't believe how healthy my hair looked, and how good it felt - it hasn't looked this good on YEArs, plus Pantene smells amazing.

I'm now on my second bottle, and I'm thrilled to have found such an effective yet affordable hair care product. I cannot recommend this enough- it is SO EFFECTIVE, and the price can't be beat!
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
Torrance, CA
I have used beautiful lengths for years despite what hair stylists have told me about it in the past. I have heard it all, but I always still go back to using this stuff. It just has a way of making my hair silky smooth, it smells great and in my opinion, actually does make my hair grow. AND, purchasing this goes to a great cause. Win win for everyone :) I also do recommend the bigger size with the pump because if you're like me and you wash your hair everyday, it lasts longer and you get more bang for your buck.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oceanside, CA
I just cut my hair, but I had grown it out to butt-length over the course of 6 years. This shampoo was one of my primary go-to products. My hair is very fine and thin, and this shampoo and condition did a great job of protecting it from damage and everyday wear and tear.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Baltimore, MD
I've been using this for the last few weeks and have really liked it how soft it keeps my hair. I have incredibly thick, frizzy, curly hair that's damaged and impossible to maintain. I do think this has helped a little with the moisture in my hair. It doesn't seem to strip my hair like other shampoo/conditioner sets. Would buy again.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Dallas, GA
I love Pantene Beauttiful Lengths Shampoo, it has a wonderful fragrance, it suds up nicely, and leaves your hair with a beautiful shine. The longer you use this shampoo the better your hair becomes, it becomes stronger, healthier, less frizz, less split, all of this helps your hair grow out to be gorgeous!
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
I always loved using the Pantene line when I was younger. I love their signature scent and definitely makes my hair smoother however I can't reuse because this will give me some build up. I see myself purchasing this for my daughter for now on.
Adianis P.
Adianis P.
Homestead, FL
Where can I buy this? Plz tell tell me
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I've been looking for a new shampoo to use. How is this shampoo on long thick curly hair?
April F.
April F.
Siloam Springs, AR
I have been looking for new creamy shampoos. Does this leave a lot of build up in your hair?