BY PANTENE #56 in Conditioner

Conditioner quenches strands with strength so you can grow hair as long as you please. Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash.

USAGE:
WHO: Great for longer hair that is prone to premature breakage. Gentle enough for chemically relaxed, pressed, or natural African-American hair.
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair against damage
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Leave on as long as you like, then rinse.

Ingredients

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Este novedoso acondicionador pantene funciona para cabellos rizad...1 Answers
  • Is it only good for one hair type, or all?1 Answers
  • Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to t...1 Answers
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
So my husband uses this product and when I ran out of my conditioner I had to use his. Mind you he loves it. Me I think it's pretty good. The only reason I give it four out of five stars is because I have thick curly hair and volume is the last thing I need. So the product definitely does its job. If you have hair that need volume I recommend this conditioner!
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
My younger sisters hair never grew anything for their than an inch past her shoulders after starting to use this shampoo and conditioner she now has hair that's reaching her but is 17 years old she finally has long hair thanks to this product and you can't beat the compliments of the smell definitely one of my favorites
Tracelle N.
Tracelle N.
I have been using Pantene products for several years now, and I have to say that I love love love the shampoo and conditioners. I had a coupon so I purchase both the shampoo and conditioner and it was super affordable and for the quality you can't beat it. Run out and buy this product fast if you want your hair to grow.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a lot of hair and I'm trying to grow it out. I haven't used it long enough to see if my hair is growing longer, but I like how this conditioner doesn't leave a residue on my hair like a lot of conditioners do because it's hard to get it all out in the shower. It smells great and has a great price.
Ritika G.
Ritika G.
This conditioner is amazing. It helps keep my hair from damage and keeps it healthy to grow. I have extremely thick, dry hair and it works great. It is very affordable which is great for the amount that I use. I would strongly recommend this to anyone with dry hair or want to grow your hair out.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Pantene is one of the best cost effective conditioners out there. It is creamy and works through your hair well without weighing it down. not much scent which is good so it doesn't clash with your perfume. I want my hair to grow out so this is a great hair strengthening conditioner.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have dry long hair and I really enjoy this conditioner. It smells good and it moisturizes my hair enough to bring out my natural waves and curls. The price of it is decent too. My only complaint is that if I use it for extended periods of time I get a little build up on my scalp.
Summer G.
Summer G.
This conditioner combined with the shampoo is the best thing that's ever happened to my hair. I bleach regularly and use heat often - this stuff is a life saver! Inexpensive, good-smelling, easy to find. My thin, straight hair is at it's best after using this regularly!
Myah C.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
I used this product for years and my hair was so soft and healthy! It makes your hair smell great while adding life and body into it too. I always got compliments on how soft and beautiful my hair was while using this product. A great product for curly hair.
Verlinda S.
Verlinda S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This conditioner works well for my very long hair. It doesn't leave my hair too over conditioned, it doesn't feel heavy, and it isn't hard to rinse out. Leaves my hair manageable and soft...I believe it also helps my hair grows a bit by keeping it nourished.
barbara m.
barbara m.
valencia
Is this product suitable for dry or damaged hair?
Kenzie C.
Kenzie C.
For those of you have used it, do you think that this product really helps lengthen your hair?
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Is this a beneficial product for dry, damaged hair?
Mellisa C.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .
Mileva V.
Mileva V.
Este novedoso acondicionador pantene funciona para cabellos rizados y decolorado? lo hidrata y ayuda a mantener por mas tiempo los rizos?