BY PANTENE #30 in Conditioner

500,000 ponytails donated… and counting*
Quench your strands with strength, so you can grow hair longer and donate it faster.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash**

U.S and Canada ponytail donations combined
shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for longer hair that is prone to premature breakage. Gentle enough for chemically relaxed, pressed, or natural African-American hair.
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair against damage
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Leave on as long as you like, then rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Este novedoso acondicionador pantene funciona para cabellos rizad...1 Answers
  • Is it only good for one hair type, or all?1 Answers
  • Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to t...1 Answers
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
when I first tried this is was recommended to me buy a friend and now I'm recommending you go try it.  It is very inexpensive for how much good quality product you get inside.  It has a great smell and leaves a shiny healthy looking appearance.  I was surprisingly satisfied and will be purchasing again. ( I have mixed curly hair)
Farah H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
In LOVE with this conditioner! Leaves my hair super silky and soft. I have long hair and this conditioner makes it so much easier to style after. I have used many brands before but this one works best for me. People always compliment my hair on how shiny and soft it is! If you haven't already tried this, you got to give it a try, won't regret!
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner is amazing shampoo. It makes my hair softer then other anti breakage shampoos and has a great scent. Not too thick of formula compared to others, I'd definitely buy again and recommend for hair breakage.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I have super long hair and I'm always looking for the best shampoo to clean my scalp, leave my hair shiny and repair damage. I really like the Pantene beautiful lengths shampoo for all those reasons. My hair feels soft and looks shiny, my ends are less frizzy and my scalp feels clean.
Dezerae C.
Troy
My hair is very long so this is also another product that I absolutely adore when it comes to brushing my hair. Pantene always smells awesome so of course this product is awesome on smell. Very satisfied with my outcome of the product, would recommend to family and friends!
mimi l.
Despite the name, this Pantene conditioner didn’t make my hair grow any faster. My hair continued to grow at the same rate and even though my hair at the time was long it didn’t really do anything amazing to my hair. It is a pretty basic conditioner that isn’t worth the price.
Jenna M.
Port orange, FL
Beautiful lengths is my favorite Pantene product by far! Keeps my hair so shimmery and shiny. Not to mention, it smells fantastic! I always get compliments on my hair for its smell and how long and shiny it is and owe it all to this shampoo / conditioner combo!
Mikayla B.
Decatur, MI
Pantene Beautiful Lengths conditioner and shampoo are my go too hair products. I honestly notice a difference when I don’t wash my hair with them. They leave your hair super smooth and manageable, which is great for someone like me with long, thick hair.
Camila L.
Plantation, FL
This was a great conditioner for detangling. I didn't need to use too much which made this a good value. Unfortunately, it made my hair weighed down almost immediately after washing. If it had some volumizing qualities it would be great
Felisha J.
Holyoke, MA
This conditioner is so nice i really enjoy all pantene's conditioners they make my hair so healthy also very soft and strong, I would totally keep repurchasing these!!! You should totally give them a try if you haven't already.
barbara m.
valencia
Is this product suitable for dry or damaged hair?
Jasmine P.
Is this a beneficial product for dry, damaged hair?
Kenzie C.
For those of you have used it, do you think that this product really helps lengthen your hair?
Hossna E.
Union City, CA
Is it only good for one hair type, or all?
Mileva V.
Este novedoso acondicionador pantene funciona para cabellos rizados y decolorado? lo hidrata y ayuda a mantener por mas tiempo los rizos?