BY PANTENE

500,000 ponytails donated… and counting*
Quench your strands with strength, so you can grow hair longer and donate it faster.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash**

U.S and Canada ponytail donations combined
shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for longer hair that is prone to premature breakage. Gentle enough for chemically relaxed, pressed, or natural African-American hair.
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair against damage
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Leave on as long as you like, then rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Este novedoso acondicionador pantene funciona para cabell...1 Answers
  • Is it only good for one hair type, or all?1 Answers
  • Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been want...2 Answers
Veronica L.
las vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE this product. Will not use any other conditioner The smell is amazing and it has a creamier, more luscious feel than any other Pantene conditioner. You can visibly tell me when I use a different conditioner than this one, because my hair is not sheen and smooth. A little bit goes a long way, so the product lasts for a while. They nailed the formula on this onelt!
Leyana W.
Saint Petersburg
I'm not a big fan of this brand because it always leaves a waxy build up on my hair that's hard to get out quickly. I did like the Beautiful Lengths line simple because of the cause it supported but it didn't blow me away as a product.
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner is amazing shampoo. It makes my hair softer then other anti breakage shampoos and has a great scent. Not too thick of formula compared to others, I'd definitely buy again and recommend for hair breakage.
Tiffany B.
Longview , WA
This goes hand in hand with the beautiful lengths shampoo. It keeps my long hair silky soft and smooth, and smells incredible. It’s a little bit more than I used to spend on Conditioner or shampoo, but it’s such a high quality product it’s definitely worth the extra cost.
Molly H.
Odenton, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I was recommend this product by hair dressers. Every time I have used it I have found it does more damage then good to my hair. It’s too heavy for thin hair. Weighs it down and makes it harder to style. Wanted to have my hair grow and honestly made it break more.
Mikayla B.
Grand Haven, MI
Pantene Beautiful Lengths conditioner and shampoo are my go too hair products. I honestly notice a difference when I don’t wash my hair with them. They leave your hair super smooth and manageable, which is great for someone like me with long, thick hair.
Felisha J.
Bronx, NY
This conditioner is so nice i really enjoy all pantene's conditioners they make my hair so healthy also very soft and strong, I would totally keep repurchasing these!!! You should totally give them a try if you haven't already.
Isabelle D.
when I first tried this is was recommended to me buy a friend and now I'm recommending you go try it.  It is very inexpensive for how much good quality product you get inside.  It has a great smell and leaves a shiny healthy looking appearance.  I was surprisingly satisfied and will be purchasing again. ( I have mixed curly hair)
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
Im not sure if this is the reason my hair has grown a ridiculous amount, but if it is its great! I’ve tried a few different brands of conditioners over the last year and always find myself coming back to use beautiful lengths. It’s smells heavenly, and leaves my hair feeling super soft and rehydrated. I also love that it doesn’t leave a nasty feeling film in my hair. All around great conditioner!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I love love this product! The smell may be my favorite part but it leaves my hair soft and smelling amazing! I always feel like Pantene leaves a great feeling after I'm done with it. I would recommend this product to anyone interested. (As for the lengths...my hair is past my shoulders but this product left me feeling awesome)
barbara m.
valencia
Is this product suitable for dry or damaged hair?
Mellisa B.
Dawsonville, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .
Jasmine P.
Is this a beneficial product for dry, damaged hair?
Kenzie C.
For those of you have used it, do you think that this product really helps lengthen your hair?
Hossna E.
Union City, CA
Is it only good for one hair type, or all?

Target