BY PANTENE #14 in Conditioner

500,000 ponytails donated… and counting*
Quench your strands with strength, so you can grow hair longer and donate it faster.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash**

* U.S and Canada ponytail donations combined
**shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for longer hair that is prone to premature breakage. Gentle enough for chemically relaxed, pressed, or natural African-American hair.
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair against damage
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Leave on as long as you like, then rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Este novedoso acondicionador pantene funciona para cabellos rizad...1 Answers
  • Is it only good for one hair type, or all?1 Answers
  • Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to t...1 Answers
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
I just finished up my bottle of this. It was good for my hair. Made it moisturized and smell good. I’m not sure if it made my hair grow any faster than any of my other conditioners, but I liked it. Not sure if I will repurchase, though. I’m trying to switch to cruelty free products & Pantene is definitely not cruelty free.
Felisha J.
Bronx, NY
This conditioner is so nice i really enjoy all pantene's conditioners they make my hair so healthy also very soft and strong, I would totally keep repurchasing these!!! You should totally give them a try if you haven't already.
Pamela G.
Fruithurst, AL
I love every Pantene product I have ever tried! It is always gentle on my hair and leaves it feeling soft and shiny. The shampoo and conditioner are my favorites. Love this company and their beautiful lengths program.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I buy this not only for the pink ribbon but because I’ve been trying to grow my hair out and it keeps my hair nice and strong so I don’t have a lot of breakage. It doesn’t keep my hair greasy so I like it a lot.
Elizabeth M.
Levittown, PA
Helps restore damaged hair and keeps hair strong. Helps keep heat treated hair strong and healthy. Gives hair a beautiful shine. Not pricey and available everywhere. Would recommend to a friend. Great product.
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Love Pantene products and I've tried plenty. I'm currently using this shampoo and i love it. I'm not on shampoos that smell great and this one smells amazing. Plus it makes my hair look and feel amazing as well.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
I just recently received this product free from Influenster and I absolutely love it ! I can already see a difference in my hair ! I honestly will be repurchasing this product I’m extremely satisfied!!!
Madison P.
St Clr Shores, MI
I used to really love this conditioner for my long hair. The smell is great and it does make the hair feel really soft but now I’m working with short hair and I don’t like to use sulfates on it.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this conditioner with the beautiful lengths shampoo and have seen a great difference in the strength and length of my hair. My hair is moisturized and does not break as easily.
barbara m.
valencia
Is this product suitable for dry or damaged hair?
Jasmine P.
Is this a beneficial product for dry, damaged hair?
Kenzie C.
For those of you have used it, do you think that this product really helps lengthen your hair?
Hossna E.
Union City, CA
Is it only good for one hair type, or all?
Mileva V.
Este novedoso acondicionador pantene funciona para cabellos rizados y decolorado? lo hidrata y ayuda a mantener por mas tiempo los rizos?