BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Julianne B.
San Antonio
I used this and do feel like it helps with my split ends but when shopping for it I could only find in small bottle and I just didn't love it enough for the price because I would constantly be buying I have very long hair
Samantha H.
morgantown, KY
ever since i was a kid my hair had trouble growing. it would take forever for my hair to grow back out after i got a hair cut and i hated it, and i still do. but this shampoo increased my hair growth and it's great!
Cindy Q.
Bloomfield, NJ
When I was dealing with a lot of breakage in my hair, this was my go to shampoo. This shampoo helped stop my breakage. It made my hair look healthier. My hair was smoother and shinier thanks to Pantene.
Caroline C.
This shampoo smells wonderful. It definitely cleans my hair without stripping it completely. I have always been a fan of Pantene and how shiny it makes my hair look.
Kara W.
Paris, KY
Really can't beat the value of Pantene. Consistently good products and I've been using them for years. This one is no exception, and I recommend it to others looking to find a good value on quality shampoo.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
My hair was falling out due to medication I was taking, and it was so stressfull seeing my hair all over the floor. I came across this and tried it. In a few weeks I started to notice that my hair was stronger, and my hair was growing fast and long within a few months. I love this product! I recommend it!
Grace M.
Pennsauken, nJ
I actually really enjoyed this shampoo. I love the scent of all of Pantenes products. Most importantly i felt that it didn't make my hair dry or tangled after i used it. Some shampoos i feel like they leave me with a rats nest! And i HAVE TO use conditioner. With this one i felt that if i was in a rush and had to skip conditioner i could get away with it. For the price, i suggest u try it at least once.
Alli B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This shampoo was alright. It did the basic job of cleaning my hair and removing oil. However, I do not feel like it helped prevent breakage at all. I noticed that my hair wasn't any stronger after using this product. Seeing as it doesn't really do much, I don't think it's worth the price and I will not be repurchasing.
Morgan N.
Ashford, CT
After getting the "big chop" to get rid of breakage, this shampoo is helping me regrow without breakage from heat damage. I don't notice a strong scent throughout the day, but that's fine with me because then I can use any fragrance
Amber S.
Staples, MN
Leaves my hair soft, and full of volume. The ends aren't dry and don't appear to have as much damage as I could see with most shampoos. The scent is great and lingers well after washing. Hair looks and feels clean for a couple days