Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Rachel H.Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Patrícia A.Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Laurie V.

BY PANTENE #42 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

500,000 ponytails donated… and counting*
Quench your strands with strength, so you can grow hair longer and donate it faster.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash**

* U.S and Canada ponytail donations combined
**shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for longer hair that is prone to premature breakage. Gentle enough for chemically relaxed, pressed, or natural African-American hair.
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair against damage
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Leave on as long as you like, then rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• How is the scent of the shampoo? And does it help with dr...1 Answers
  • this really works? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How does it work? Do you like it? ...2 Answers
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I really like Pantene shampoo and conditioner. The combo works great at cleansing and conditioning my hair, leaving it soft and healthy. The smell is nice and refreshing too. I have sensitive skin, and this combo didn’t work too bad, but left my head a bit irritated and itchy (most others do too). Overall I’m pleased with the quality and it passed my expectations. Affordable and works good!
Rachel H.
Uhrichsville, OH
Pantene Beautiful Lengths is definitely my go-to shampoo and conditioner line because it provides the softness and the Beautiful tangle-free option for my hair. It smells beautiful and works amazing, I actually noticed my hair grows longer with continued use and I recommend this for anyone who is Desiring longer hair and not wanting to wait forever for it to happen!
Cassandra C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I'm using this shampoo right now i just bought it its my first month of trying this out and my curls love it i put the shampoo on my tips and i let it sit for 5 mins then i wash it out i let my hair air dry and i put it up and in the morning i let my hair lose and bam my curls are on fleek.
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
I love pantene pro v beautiful lengths. Ive been trying to get my hair back to normal feeling and pantene has proved that there is shampoo and conditioner that really works on damaged hair. I buy at walmart
Kim S.
Memphis, TN
I have never liked Pantene.... and I still don’t. Rarely is a 2 in 1 effective at both, and I find that to be true for this line as well. My husband likes it, and he isn’t picky. He says it doesn’t smell too strong for men’s use and he has used it every wash since it came in. I tried it twice, and that was two times too many for me. It leaves a residue on my hair- makes it feel almost waxy and stays until the next wash (with a clarifying shampoo).
Coco N.
San Antonio
I so enjoy using Pantene products especially this one I tried sauve shampoo before and it dried my hair out but then I tried this Pantene and it really worked my scalp especially since I have dry scalp so overall I’m satisfied and would highly recommend it to everyone
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
When I had shorter hair, this is what I used. It’s a shampoo + conditioner, killing two birds with one stone. This is a quality product that I could rely on to soften my hair and keep it clean & healthy. The smell is pleasant and it really lasts. Great price because you’re getting a 2-in-1 and I was able to buy this at Dollar General PLUS use a digital coupon to save even more money!! Highly recommend the product and DG as the place of purchase.
Ruth O.
Spartanburg, SC
Love this shampoo! Love how soft and voluminous it left my hair and the smell was so good! Best for dry scalp only thing I noticed was that my hair would fall out a lot while I used this product. I don't think I would buy it again tho.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I love Pantene, it's one of the best shampoo brands I've ever tried. It makes my hair feel so soft and conditioned. I love the way it lathers up creating lots of bubbles. The scent is amazing and people always compliment me on the way my hair smells. It's also pretty affordable especially for the quality it delivers.
Brittany D.
I like the Pantine shampoo to fall back on. It isn't too heavy which is good for my fine hair that is easily weighed down. And it leaves it feeling clean, soft and shiny
marlene g.
this really works?
Laura Q.
Has anyone tried this? How does it work? Do you like it? Do you recommend it?
Vanessa L.
Does this shampoo leave behind a strong smell?
Erica S.
This is not my usual shampoo but I found it on clearance and decided to try it. It works awesome! Left my hair feeling super clean and feeling nice.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
How is the scent of the shampoo? And does it help with dryness? I normally don’t use two in ones because I let the conditioner sit in my hair for a few mins. Is this a good one to try?

back