Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Laurie V.Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Patrícia A.

BY PANTENE #78 in Shampoo

500,000 ponytails donated… and counting*
Quench your strands with strength, so you can grow hair longer and donate it faster.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash**

* U.S and Canada ponytail donations combined
**shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for longer hair that is prone to premature breakage. Gentle enough for chemically relaxed, pressed, or natural African-American hair.
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair against damage
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Leave on as long as you like, then rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• this really works? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How does it work? Do you like it? Do you r...2 Answers
  • This is not my usual shampoo but I found it on clearance and deci...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
When I had shorter hair, this is what I used. It’s a shampoo + conditioner, killing two birds with one stone. This is a quality product that I could rely on to soften my hair and keep it clean & healthy. The smell is pleasant and it really lasts. Great price because you’re getting a 2-in-1 and I was able to buy this at Dollar General PLUS use a digital coupon to save even more money!! Highly recommend the product and DG as the place of purchase.
Becky S.
Milton , WA
I really like Pantene shampoo and conditioner. The combo works great at cleansing and conditioning my hair, leaving it soft and healthy. The smell is nice and refreshing too. I have sensitive skin, and this combo didn’t work too bad, but left my head a bit irritated and itchy (most others do too). Overall I’m pleased with the quality and it passed my expectations. Affordable and works good!
Kimberly S.
Memphis, TN
I have never liked Pantene.... and I still don’t. Rarely is a 2 in 1 effective at both, and I find that to be true for this line as well. My husband likes it, and he isn’t picky. He says it doesn’t smell too strong for men’s use and he has used it every wash since it came in. I tried it twice, and that was two times too many for me. It leaves a residue on my hair- makes it feel almost waxy and stays until the next wash (with a clarifying shampoo).
Cassandra C.
Wichita falls tx
I'm using this shampoo right now i just bought it its my first month of trying this out and my curls love it i put the shampoo on my tips and i let it sit for 5 mins then i wash it out i let my hair air dry and i put it up and in the morning i let my hair lose and bam my curls are on fleek.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this it’s great if u have a lot of damage it’s great I love it every one uses it in my house every one school go out and but it it’s just really really good and it doesn’t smell bad it smells great
Rosa R.
I’m not sure what it is with this brand but I always have issues with their products. Maybe it’s just me but I end up using more then a quarter size at a time. My hair becomes oily before the day ends and it’s only when I use this brands product.
Selbi K.
Alva, OK
Hair feels clean after and I do feel a bit more of strength and volume when my hair is dry. I like that two things come in one bottle that way I can kill two birds with one stone. Really depends on the hair goals and problems for each
CamUnbothered g.
H to the E to the 'LL naw! my hair was damaged for using this product, hair was dry and hard! my hair was falling put so bad I had to call a plumber to unclog my hair filled pipes.....not for people who have kinky curly hair
alexis m.
Love how this product works and smells. It a very effective shampoo and has a great scent. I would say it’s best for oily scalp. This product lathers great. I’m very satisfied with this product. I would use again.
April H.
This product is absolutely phenomenal for anyone with long hair! It will help make your hair strands tougher so you don’t have as much breakage and split ends. It is comparable in price to other shampoos and I would recommend to any girl with long hair.
marlene g.
this really works?
Laura Q.
West Chicago , IL
Has anyone tried this? How does it work? Do you like it? Do you recommend it?
Vanessa L.
Does this shampoo leave behind a strong smell?
Erica S.
This is not my usual shampoo but I found it on clearance and decided to try it. It works awesome! Left my hair feeling super clean and feeling nice.