Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Laurie V.Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Patrícia A.

BY PANTENE

2-in-1 cleanses and nourishes hair in one step to prevent breakage and help hair grow longer.

Your all-in-one way to grow. Gently cleanse and moisturize for stronger strands, so you can grow your hair longer and donate it faster. Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash.

USAGE:
WHO: Great for longer hair that is prone to premature breakage. Gentle enough for chemically relaxed, pressed, or natural African-American hair.
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair against damage
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Finish your style with Beautiful Lengths Strengthen & Smooth Finishing Crème.

Ingredients

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• this really works? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How does it work? Do you like it? Do you r...2 Answers
  • This is not my usual shampoo but I found it on clearance and deci...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
I literally use this product ever day. I mean since I wash my hair this often the product works really well. I always get compliments on how my hair smells really nice, and I know its because of this product. It is not pricey at al, as a matter of a fact it is very cheap for how well it works in my hair. this product is a success and I really love it. It is my favorite shampoo ever and it is literally my life. It is my holy grail product, and I worship it. I have no idea what I would do without it because I guess I wouldn't be showering as often. #haahahahahahahahah
Zaydielynn M.
Zaydielynn M.
San Diego, CA
Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths is totally awesome. I originally purchased this product with a group of my colleagues so that we could grow out our hair and donated hair to make wigs for cancer patients. I love that the company is doing this . Such a great mission. Product by the way is great. It lathers well while cleaning both hair and scalp. It is very fragrant and smell lasts a very long time. I know that my hair has grown out and that I am almost ready to donate my locks to a patient who is in need.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Westbury, NY
Pantene Pro-v is my go to shampoo and conditioner and this is the one that I use when I am in a rush. With both the shampoo and conditioner in one, my hair feels amazing after a quick shower. My hair will be silky smooth and although I don't notice any difference in the growth of my hair, it still does its job. My hair is thick, black, and long so it gets oily easily, but this shampoo leaves me clean feeling the entire day.
Maya C.
Maya C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this shampoo & conditioner once in the hopes that my hair would grow thicker and longer and it really does help in that. My hair seemed a lot fuller as well but it doesn't give that shine and gloss that the Pantene Smooth & Sleek does. I would definitely purchase again if I was looking to grow my hair out again.
Carol R.
Carol R.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene is my favorite brand of shampoo. I picked up the Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Nutri-Length Complex 2-in-1 during a sale and decided to try it. I'm not really a fan of the 2-in-1 products but it did leave my hair nice and soft, but so does all of my other Pantene shampoos. Not sure if I would repurchase it again.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Dallas, TX
I had cut my hair a while back & I was super upset about it. All I wanted was for my hair to be long again, and I came upon this shampoo. Now, I know shampoos don't do miracles, but i swear my hair grew and grew and it became so much stronger. I recommended it a friend and she got the same results!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
This shampoo makes my hair feel so soft. I've always used Pantene products but I just recently started using the beautiful lengths shampoo. Even with straightening my hair almost every day my hair is still shiny and soft with minimal split ends. Definitely my new favorite in the Pantene Pro-V line.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Wyckoff, NJ
I am a big fan of this product. I personally don't like the fact that it's a 2-in-1. I prefer my products separately for the days I don't want to wash the natural oils in my hair. I would consider repurchasing but I'm in the market for something that works a little better for my fine, curly hair.
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I have found that this shampoo is great on my type of hair! I have fine thin hair and have been growing it out for the past year and this shampoo has helped make it a little thicker and stronger! My hair currently reaches half way through to my bottom and I'm really happy with this product!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Rossville, GA
Ive trusted pantene for years. Its my go to hair products. I have long but fine hair . This two in one shampoo and conditioner cleans my hair beautifully. It has just enough conditioner to soften my hair without weighing it down. Its perfect for our families budget too, wonderful value.
marlene g.
marlene g.
this really works?
Laura Q.
Laura Q.
West Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this? How does it work? Do you like it? Do you recommend it?
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Does this shampoo leave behind a strong smell?
Erica S.
Erica S.
This is not my usual shampoo but I found it on clearance and decided to try it. It works awesome! Left my hair feeling super clean and feeling nice.