BY PANTENE #81 in Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Shampoo Helps Strengthen Hair Against Damage That Leads To Breakage So You Can Grow Your Hair Longer*. (*Vs. Non-Conditioning Shampoo) Helps Strengthen Hair Against Damage That Leads To Breakage So You Can Grow Your Hair Longer* (*Vs. Non-Conditioning Shampoo). Pantene Supports The Beautiful Lengths Program, Which Donates Real Hair Wigs To Ladies Fighting Cancer. 100% Recyclable Bottle&Ndash; Remove Cap Prior To Recycling.

• Do you think Pantene is the best scented shampoo for both girls and...1 Answers
  • Does this really help hair growth and is there really vitamins in t...1 Answers
  • What benefits have you noticed while using Pantene products?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Beatiful Lengths Shampoo, 12.6 oz
  • "I usually use moisture renewal one but it was out of stock so I ended up buying it as I have long hair too.i think it does the job well ." in 11 reviews
  • "They all smell delicious and I feel like this one really makes my hair soft and it seems like it keeps it from breaking. " in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and it feels great to my hair I also have other products thats related to this product and I combine them all together and I see great results ." in 5 reviews
  • "While using this product I've noticed my hair feel stronger and split ends being reduced so I'd definitely recommend this!" in 5 reviews
Mandy K.
Mandy K.
My hair grows at a snails pace. Even when I was pregnant my hair grew faster, but it was a normal rate for the average person. I was hoping this would hel. I have only been using this for a couple weeks, but it seems my hair gets greasers faster. I am one to wash my hair every other day and by the day after I wash it, it looks like I haven't washed it in days. Being a stay at home mom, I no longer use products like hair spray. Volumizers, etc. I also do not use heat tools. I'm going to give it another few weeks. Hopefully my hair will adjust.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I really really liked this shampoo , it smells good, and my hair was soft and shiny after using it. The only problem I had was that about a week after starting to use this my hair started falling out and as soon as I stopped using it, it stopped. I have had this happen with others before so it probably an ingredient in it that my scalp does not like. I would recommend this as not all heads are the same.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Antelope, CA
I love Pantene Pro -V , shampoo and conditioner.. Makes my hair feel so great and the smell , is very uplifting and vibrant.. I get many compliments every day , either at grocery store or out shopping. It doesn't leave my hair greasy or tangled.. I would recommend anyone to buy this product . I have very fine hair and curly .. It brings out all the shine and beautiful smell..
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
I love that this Beautiful Lengths line is designed to promote growing and donating your hair. The scent of this shampoo is phenomenal, truly gorgeous florals and oils without being overpowering or smelling fake. The texture and shine of my hair after using this shampoo was delightful, and after such a pleasant in-shower experience that was the icing on the cake.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Lebanon, VA
I have tried this Pantene shampoo recently on my daughters and my own hair to see if it would help our hair be soft and grow. It smelled wonderful and lathered up nice to apply. It made my hair soft and manageable and will continue to try it and see if it lengthens our hair. Here in the photo you can see my daughters hair. I would recommend this product.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
I currently use this brand of shampoo and conditioner, I'm loving it. My hair is so touchable I only wish it had more scent and other varieties of scents. I want my hair to grow but I like when it smells like coconut or strawberries :)
I would buy this again and again, just want it to smell as good as it feels. My hairs growing healthy and strong!
Mikiko W.
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
This is my favorite pantene pro v. it s very nourishing yet it wont leave your hair feeling heavy. the smell is good, the same as the others pro v. i have veey long hair and i m starting to see split ends, so it doesn't t fully protect from them, but i guess it does the job. i woul surely recommend this bottle size as it is very convenient.
Amman Z.
Amman Z.
Brooklyn, NY
My mother buys this for me all the time. This is an amazing product it always leaves my hair in a perfect volume. Let's say before I shower my hair is very oily but after I use this shampoo it doesn't not leave it oily anymore. This is very affordable and not pricey. My mom usually buys this for me at CVS with the coupons that she has.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Calexico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like this shampoo at all. It did not work for me making my hair dull and it also did not help with my oiliness. The worst part is that it dried my scalp and made it flaky, like if I had dandruff. It irritated my scalp and was a horrible experience. Although, this happens with almost every Pantene shampoo that I have used.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
This is a good product. It smells nice and works well. It made my hair feel very clean. It helps to strengthen your hair and prevent damage so it can grow out nice and long. I was satisfied with it, it lathers up into tons of bubbles. It is priced very reasonably too. I'd recommend this to anyone trying to grow their hair out.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
Does Pantene actually strengthen your hair?
Mariam C.
Mariam C.
Does this shampoo help hair grow longer?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Did you notice a difference in your hair after using this?
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
How much is one bottle of this?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
I've heard pantene is actually not good for your hair. True or not?