Pantene Pro-V BB Creme Breakage Defense 5.10 oz (Pack of 2)

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 080878179787Help fight breakage for more resilient hair that has strength against damage (vs. non-conditioning shampoo). Pantene Pro-V Intensely Strong Repair Creme is a leave-in conditioning treatment that helps mend split ends...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V BB Creme Breakage Defense 5.10 oz (Pack of 2)!
Waterbury, CT
I really like this product! It makes easy when I brush my hair and the smell it is great! Not too strong, but a good fragrance that I can smell in my hair all day long! Also, when I use this cream I feel my hair do not looks dry, it looks health and soft
Florissant, MO
I love how this makes my hair feel and smell! It doesn’t feel too heavy or leave a weird residue on your hair. Easy to find at any major brand store. Affordable. I would definitely recommend for anyone in search of this kind of product.
Purchased at: Target
I like this product quite a bit and put it on my hair daily after showering. I tend to have some crazy flyaways and this product keep everything under control. Sometimes are blow drying, it doesn’t look as good as I’d like.
Purchased at: Walmart
I feel like this is a very cost effective product that does a fantastic job. I really love that i can repurchase this time and time again without feeling guilty!
raleigh
Purchased at: Target
My mother has issues with hair breakage and we tried this to help her but it did not work. It was very nice but it did have a lasting effect for my mother’s hair type. Will not buying this product again.
Wenonah , NJ
Works great for my hair makes my split ends look like they're getting healthier leaves my hair so soft and shiny not greasy and smells so good. I use a straightener a lot and before I do I use this on damp hair just a dollop does a little goes a long way don't want to use too much or it will leave your hair looking greasy a little expensive but works and lasts a long time
It could’ve been better the product it’s self is decent but it wasn’t as how I expecting it to be it was hard the pump kept on getting Clouged so I threw it away I know it was a waste of money but it should’ve been better packaged I didn’t like it for my hair at all.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product I think it smells great and feels good in your hair. It’s affordable and worth the price and it makes your hair feel soft all day long. I always like to use it after blow drying or using any styling product or sometimes just after a shower.
Columbus, MS
Purchased at: Amazon
Fantastic product that really does what its advertised to do. Immediately gives dry, brittle hair a lift and does not weigh down. Price is reasonable. Not for everyday use but helpful to use 3-4 times a week. I rate this a 9 out of 10.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product riches ur hair with shine and not dry or anything this product can go with any hair type . Any type of lengths of hair. Any color you would like . I recommended ur hair was damp so that when the product absorbs in ur hair

Looking for your answer?