BY PANTENE

There will be nothing but shine on your mind with this dye-, silicone-and paraben-free shampoo formula that rinses clean. For nourished locks without the weight.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Those looking for the healthy swissh of clean, lightweight hair
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Aqualight Conditioner for shiny hair that has that healthy swissh.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Alexis S.
Machesney Pk, IL
I absolutely love Pantene. It always leaves my hair soft, sleek and manageable. It smells amazing, it does leave a little build up with continue use so I will use a clarifying shampoo sometimes to get the build up off my hair
Karlee P.
Fairview , TN
I have used this stuff for years! It really does clean the hair great and it is super affordable. I get really oily hair and after one wash it makes my hair look so amazing! I would definitely recommend this!
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
This is my everyday shampo, I love it mainly because the smell. I wouldn’t say it give a whole lot of volume but I still like it. I have dry hair that gets greasy really fast and I can actually go every other day washing my hair with it because it doesn’t make my hair greasy!
Erica C.
Miltonvale, KS
I love love love this shampoo! I have very thick hair and this shampoo is the only thing I can use that cleans my hair without drying it out!!! You do need to add a little extra water to get a good lather but I am definitely satisfied with it!
Adriana F.
1750 royal forest ct fl
This shampoo is actually pretty good. I leaves your hair soft and smelling good, I think that the price is pretty good and I think everyone should try it. 🤷🏽‍♀️😍
Karen D.
I like this shampoo, but it is not my favorite. By the next day, my hair is already looking like third day hair. It makes me have to wash my hair frequently to keep it from not looking oily and separated. Overall, the formula in this shampoo does not last that long and should be applied as a back up hair product.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Great product! smells wonderful. Pantene offers effective choices with shampoos. I normally stick to the basic kinds that I have tryed before, but would like to explore other options soon as I hear they have new ones I have never ever heard of yet
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I love Pantene! Everyone says it's bad for your hair, but it makes my hair soft and tangle free! Plus it smells so good! I never have any issues with it and my hair never feels damaged. Plus I always find really good coupons and deals!!
Alexandra S.
Staff
This stuff is cheap and smells good, and the bottle lasts for a long time.  However I think it is very harsh on my hair and leaves it feeling dry/stripped after I use it.  Definitely essential to follow this shampoo with a really moisturizing conditioner!
Kaitlyn S.
Acworth, GA
I love Pantene shampoo. It always leaves my hair smelling and feeling great. When I wash my hair with Pantene shampoo and conditioner it feels like I just left the hair salon. It makes my hair look silly and feel so smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Is this good for thin oily hair?
Rachel G.
Ogden, UT
I really like Pantene products, and this one doesn't disappoint. This doesn't seem to leave a waxy film on your hair or make it feel greasy after a shower. It cleanses and gives the right amount of moisture to dry brittle hair. The smell is amazing too!
Angie E.
Yuba City, CA
Does this leave your hair clean without leaving it dry?
Emily C.
Do you have to wash your hair everyday? Does this make it greasy?
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
I used this shampoo and conditioner once and found my hair which is normally pretty frizzy very greasy afterward.. has any one else experienced this?

Amazon