Pantene Pro-V Aqualight Shampoo

There will be nothing but shine on your mind with this dye-, silicone-and paraben-free shampoo formula that rinses clean. For nourished locks without the weight.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Those looking for the healthy swissh of clean, lightweight hair
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Aqualight Conditioner for shiny hair that has that healthy swissh.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

I add water to my shampoo to make it last longer. Will it clean as well? pantene shampoo
My hair now gets oily within a day of washing it. Even though this formal is considered "light" and "weightless", do you think it gets the job done and cleans well enough or does it still leave your hair a bit oily?
I have recently had my second child and hormones are going crazy. I can wash my hair at 8am and need to rewash by 2pm. Will this shampoo help?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Aqualight Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Joanna K.
Dalton, GA
Great smell and always feels clean! Can't beat this shampoo for price and effectiveness.
Erica C.
Miltonvale, KS
I love love love this shampoo! I have very thick hair and this shampoo is the only thing I can use that cleans my hair without drying it out!!! You do need to add a little extra water to get a good lather but I am definitely satisfied with it!
Susanne F.
Stockton, CA
Pantene has always been my go to shampoo. My hair has always benefited from this product. The smell is wonderful. My hair was always shiny and healthy, never dull. This has been a very effective shampoo for me.
Abby B.
East Lansing, MI
Hair doesn't even feel clean after I wash it with this...... that really bothers me, I lather twice...... annoying considering the price
Claire S.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this shampoo, smells amazing! It had a very clean feel! Would most definitely use it again!
Paige M.
Cape May , NJ
I really like this shampoo for the way that it makes my hair feel, soft yet not weighed down. It also smells great and keeps my hair looking clean for a long time.
Riah W.
2,027 reviews
Pantene shampoo is terrible and dries out my hair terribly. This was all my mother would buy and when I wasn't able to buy my own shampoo, this is what I had to use. I dislike this shampoo very much and wouldn't recommend it to anybody. Don't waste your money.
Elizabeth D.
United States
Hello guys so this product is pretty cheap it’s one of my favorites because it softens your hair makes shine
Julie  M.
Norfolk, NY
Great product! smells wonderful. Pantene offers effective choices with shampoos. I normally stick to the basic kinds that I have tryed before, but would like to explore other options soon as I hear they have new ones I have never ever heard of yet
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I love Pantene! Everyone says it's bad for your hair, but it makes my hair soft and tangle free! Plus it smells so good! I never have any issues with it and my hair never feels damaged. Plus I always find really good coupons and deals!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Saouli A.
ouragla
il y a 5 ans
Linden W. il y a 5 ans
It will work well enough to get you through until you re up.