BY PANTENE

100% more nourishment.* Zero weight.
Weightless nourishment that rinses away in seconds: No, it's not magic. But it is dye- and paraben-free.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Those looking for the healthy swissh of clean, lightweight hair
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Amazon
Mara C.
New Castle, DE
Un gran acondicionador a un precio incrieble , mas que mejorable ya lo he empleado mas veces. Mi pelo es de tipo graso y me deja el cabello limpio durante bastante tiempo
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
Pretty decent conditioner. Price was good especially for how big this product size is! Good for daily use and smells fresh and light. Pantene is a great and reliable brand.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I have been using Pantene since I was very young and never steward me wrong I love that it leaves my hair moisturized and smelling amazing and lasts all day .great value for a high quality item , and will continue to purchase.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I use the color-safe version of this conditioner. It makes my hair soft and manageable. I also like the dispenser because it's much easier to use than regular bottles.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
Not a big fan of this conditioner, it leaves my hair very oily. I prefer other brands than this one. I had purchased this conditioner at CVS for a reasonable price.
Emily M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
This product made my hair so soft! It also felt very clean. No build up like some shampoos and conditioners. I bought it at my local drugstore and will probably buy it again. The price point is nice. Super satisfied
jamie h.
Does not weigh fine hair down and makes hair bouncy and weightless! I have fine hair and conditioners often leave my hair flat to my head and weighed down.. not at all with this conditioner! A must try for fine hair!
chris r.
Staten Island, NY
I love this conditooner it leaves my hair so soft. Thois smells so good the scent lasts a couple of hours i think it lathers so well. I would highly recommend that you buy this product it is better than other products that are similar in its category.
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
The shampoo and conditioner combo is phenomenal! It makes your hair so light, soft and voluminous! The smell is very nice as well. It is one of my favorite shampoos at the moment and it's at a very affordable price.
Lexie D.
This product is okay. I prefer Aveda. Lower end shampoos strip the color out of my hair and make it too dried out. It does smell really good and it is affordable. But I just haven't ever liked Pantene that much.
Noriela z.
Pantene can be used for all types of hair or or or specific?