BY PANTENE

100% more nourishment.* Zero weight.
Weightless nourishment that rinses away in seconds: No, it's not magic. But it is dye- and paraben-free.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Those looking for the healthy swissh of clean, lightweight hair
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Amazon
Destiny G.
My kids use this. It does really well with their hair. It is so much easier to get the tangles out after as well. The smell is amazing. It lasts for quite a while. Very satisfied with this product, the kids love it too
Jackie S.
Caryville , TN
This is one of my favorites Here I have bad bad hair if I don't use conditioners I look like a lion hair all buffed out anyways this helps with the fluff and makes my hair very soft not heavy. Cheap price at Walmart
Samantha T.
Love this conditioner!! The price is cheap, especially for the size and quality! It smells great and doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or heavy. It helps keep my hair from getting dry. Definitely recommended.
Merranda H.
This is my favorite Pantene conditioner. I use this regularly. The other Pantene conditioners are very heavy. This is light non-greasy conditioner! Makes my hair so soft! This is a must try, you won't be disappointed!
Christina C.
i really liked the smell and the way it left my hair feeling. i have thick wavy hair so i think this did the trick to not only clean it, but leave it feeling silky smooth. i'd try it! def worth the price!
Amanda R.
I was pleasantly surprised by this conditioner due to my thin hair. I found it didn't weigh it down or leave any film but still provided enough moisture to my hair so it wasn't brittle or dry.
Amanda K.
Englishtown, NJ
I honestly feel like I have completely different hair after using this with the shampoo. After the first wash my hair felt noticeably healthier, lighter, and less frizzy. I've tried using other paraben free shampoos and conditioners but i just keep coming back
Shannon P.
Toledo, OH
I love Pantene! Such a wonderful conditioner..makes your hair soft, smells amazing, and keeps my curly hair vibrantly brown but not dry and dull. I buy all of my Pantene from Walmart and would definitely buy again!
VE-0755713 Andreina R.
Los productos de pantene siempre seran de mis favoritos, tienen para todo tipo de cabello, son de alta calidad. En particular me aportan manejabilidad, suavidad y brillo a mi cabello.
Molly A.
Pantene is my favorite conditioner. Leaves my hair feelings smooth and untangled. I have long hair and it is the only one that does the job for keeping my hair looking good.
Noriela z.
Pantene can be used for all types of hair or or or specific?