BY PANTENE

100% more nourishment.* Zero weight.
Weightless nourishment that rinses away in seconds: No, it's not magic. But it is dye- and paraben-free.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Those looking for the healthy swissh of clean, lightweight hair
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Emma L.
Madison, WI
I have had a problem in the past with shampoos and conditioners that leave too much residue in my hair. This brand however was perfect for my moisture-craving locks. It left my hair feeling silky and smooth, with no suds or stickiness left behind. The formula washes out easily and leaves my hair without tangles. I have straight to wavy hair, it differs depending on the day, and this formula works great. It also has a nice smell! I couldn't ask for anything more.
Sam J.
Maybe it is because I have extremely curly hair but I just feel like this product left my hair oddly dry and oily at the same time. My ends would be super dry and my scalp would still be left pretty oily. It was pretty disappointing and fortunately other products don't leave me this way.
Alyssa M.
Susanville, CA
The smell is amazing and added a lot of volume to my hair. The bottle is clear so you can see there's not any harsh colors added. Also there is no weight on your hair and my hair is thick and weighted so this is perfect I would recommend it to any of my friends and buy again!
Taylor A.
Stafford Springs, CT
Usually when I first dye my hair I am afraid to use ANY condition because the color always comes out of my hair so quick. I saw this conditioner at my local family dollar and decided to try it, considering I have tried everything else. Well, 2 weeks later and my color still looks great! Not sure what it is about this condition or if it's just my hair but it works great and leaves your hair nice and smooth. Needless to say, I am impressed!
Allison B.
I bought this expecting a light conditioner and that's exactly what I got. It doesn't have a heavy feeling like other conditioners, but it's still deeply nourishing. It also rinses out quicker than other conditioners because it is not as thick. I'll definitely be buying this again.
Bethany B.
Hoover, AL
Makes my hair very soft, also I love the way my hair looks after I use it. It is a very good conditioner, and I didn't have any trouble with it. I had to use it about once every two-three days. Overall it was a great product and I would definitely but it again.
amadea s.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pantene shampoos are just my absolute favorites! Everytime I use it it shows a noticeable difference and my hair becomes soft and beautiful. It makes me look forward Washing my hair also because of the amazing fresh smell that it has afterwards. Definitely gonna buy it again!
Shauna N.
Schuylkill Haven, PA
This product is wonderful. doesn't weigh your hair down. i use this product every day and love it. it has a wonderful scent and it is very long lasting. i purchased this at walmart super center. it was excellent. i would definitely recommend this to others
Taylor H.
Pantene always makes my hair smell and feel amazing. The conditioner is light weight enough where I don't feel like my hair is weighed down but thick enough that I don't feel like it didn't condition my hair at all. I would totally recommend this product
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
It's not bad for a drugstore conditioner. It left my hair soft. Sometimes with conditioners my hair is left too soft or "conditioned" but this didn't leave my hair like that. When I blew my hair dry it didn't weigh down because it was too heavy or anything
Noriela z.
Pantene can be used for all types of hair or or or specific?

back