BY PANTENE

100% more nourishment.* Zero weight.
Weightless nourishment that rinses away in seconds: No, it's not magic. But it is dye- and paraben-free.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Those looking for the healthy swissh of clean, lightweight hair
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Amazon
Canny C.
Elmhurst, NY
Absolutely love the smell of this conditioner. Just leaving it in for a minute before washing it off is good enough. I feel it working the second I lather it in my hair and rinse it off
Vanessa L.
The conditioner works well on those days you want to wear your hair straight. It cuts my straightener time on my hair. Love Pantene! It smells good and keeps my hair looking healthy!
Ashley D.
Hendersonville, NC
I love that this shampoo makes my hair feel super clean, but also very light. I never feel like there's a lot of residue left over. It always just feels healthy and clean after use. It doesn't make my hair get greasy or oily before the next wash and it works well with other products.
Stephannie G.
Enjoyed using the shampoo and it left my hair smelling good and soft unfortunately due to my sensitive scalp I had to stop using it but while using I enjoyed and it's not overpriced
Jalina-Asha J.
This product is really amazing I use the shampoo with this, My hair is brown so i think it brings out the color more in my hair, And when I put the conditioner in my hair I leave it in for a while maybe 3 hours or overnight and when I rinse it is super soft! I like it alot, I would recommend this product it does really great on hair. The up close picture is my hair after blow dried and curled and the shampoo and conditioner gave it shine.
Geneva M.
What can I say... I have crazy frizz that curls in sections while other areas of my hair are straight.  This gives a great sleek look with shine and no frizz! Love love love!!!
abigail g.
Marietta, GA
I lobe the agua pantene hair shampoo and conditioner.its leaves my hair feeling clean and oil free for a few days , i suffer of oily scalp and this shampoo leaves my hair feeling wonderful.
Amparo A.
Okeechobee, FL
I love this conditioner !!! It smells amazing and it makes my hair look amazing ! Oily or dry scalp I use it anyways because I love it ! It really does help when you have hair like mine and of course I would buy it again
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
I have tried pretty much every shampoo/conditioner in a drugstore. Most work well, for a little while, and then the buildup is horrible and I might as well put a wick on the top of my head and light it because my hair is as waxy as a candle. Not with Pantene products. Especially this one. It does not matter if I use it everyday or not; I do not have candle head anymore. I love pantene and my hair would be gross without it.
Katie J.
It's a good product. Though it is light I have felt my hair become greasy by the next morning. I have fine hair, so this product may suit someone with thicker hair.
Noriela z.
Pantene can be used for all types of hair or or or specific?