BY PANTENE

100% more nourishment.* Zero weight.
Weightless nourishment that rinses away in seconds: No, it's not magic. But it is dye- and paraben-free.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Those looking for the healthy swissh of clean, lightweight hair
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Amazon
Amparo A.
Okeechobee, FL
I love this conditioner !!! It smells amazing and it makes my hair look amazing ! Oily or dry scalp I use it anyways because I love it ! It really does help when you have hair like mine and of course I would buy it again
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
I have tried pretty much every shampoo/conditioner in a drugstore. Most work well, for a little while, and then the buildup is horrible and I might as well put a wick on the top of my head and light it because my hair is as waxy as a candle. Not with Pantene products. Especially this one. It does not matter if I use it everyday or not; I do not have candle head anymore. I love pantene and my hair would be gross without it.
Katie J.
It's a good product. Though it is light I have felt my hair become greasy by the next morning. I have fine hair, so this product may suit someone with thicker hair.
Stephanie S.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like this product, because it makes my hair feel silky sooth. Other conditioners ive used have made my hair feel dry and gross, but this brings the moisture and volume back into my hair. its a little bit on the expensive side, but its worth it. only downside is that it makes my hair greasy in about a day or two.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
Sadly, I do not like anything from Pantene Pro-V. No matter how many formulas I have tried from them, I can never find one that does not make my scalp itchy and full of dandruff. I am starting to believe that I may have an allergy to it, however, I do have friends that have had really good results from their products. So I am on the fence about them; not for me, but I would recommend it to someone hoping they have a better experience than I do.
Lana S.
Arverne, NY
I bought this conditioner to go with the matching shampoo (of course). My hair is fine, but I have a lot of it, which essentially makes my hair fall flat - really flat. This conditioner was ideal for my fine, greasy-prone hair. It doesn't offer a *ton* of moisture since it is a "weightless" conditioner, but it does condition my hair to where it doesn't look like a frizzy mess. I'd definitely recommend it for thin hair.
hannah l.
Modesto, CA
I really love this product it makes my hair feel very smooth and smell good throughout the whole day. This product is also perfect if you want to do a second day look the next day because it still feels smooth and smells good and hydrates my hiar and makes it feel brand new. I 100% recommend this product.
Emma L.
Madison, WI
I have had a problem in the past with shampoos and conditioners that leave too much residue in my hair. This brand however was perfect for my moisture-craving locks. It left my hair feeling silky and smooth, with no suds or stickiness left behind. The formula washes out easily and leaves my hair without tangles. I have straight to wavy hair, it differs depending on the day, and this formula works great. It also has a nice smell! I couldn't ask for anything more.
Sam J.
Maybe it is because I have extremely curly hair but I just feel like this product left my hair oddly dry and oily at the same time. My ends would be super dry and my scalp would still be left pretty oily. It was pretty disappointing and fortunately other products don't leave me this way.
Alyssa M.
Susanville, CA
The smell is amazing and added a lot of volume to my hair. The bottle is clear so you can see there's not any harsh colors added. Also there is no weight on your hair and my hair is thick and weighted so this is perfect I would recommend it to any of my friends and buy again!
Noriela z.
Pantene can be used for all types of hair or or or specific?