BY PANTENE

100% more nourishment.* Zero weight.
Weightless nourishment that rinses away in seconds: No, it's not magic. But it is dye- and paraben-free.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Those looking for the healthy swissh of clean, lightweight hair
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Amazon
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This conditioner does a great job of hydrating your hair and bringing your hair back to life. It works great on damaged hair that needs a little reboot. It has a light smell like most pantene shampoo and conditioner. It is reasonably priced and found at most stores.
Verenise G.
Girl I can talk forever about Pantene. This is where it's at I doesn't make my hair look oily and this is coming from someone that has problems with oily hair. Pantene is amazing from product to good price. Which I would highly recommend to anyone.
James D.
Gilbert, AZ
I've used the a product a few times. On and off again. I keep coming back to it as it leaves your hair very clean, light and conditioned. It does not leave hair heavy with residue like most others. This is probably why i keep coming back.
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
This Is nourishing like the name says but not enough if you have super duper dry hair. Mine is bleached so I require a little extra in the hydration department. If you have normal to oily this is the conditioner for you!
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
The shampoo and conditioner combo is phenomenal! It makes your hair so light, soft and voluminous! The smell is very nice as well. It is one of my favorite shampoos at the moment and it's at a very affordable price.
Emily M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
This product made my hair so soft! It also felt very clean. No build up like some shampoos and conditioners. I bought it at my local drugstore and will probably buy it again. The price point is nice. Super satisfied
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
This conditioner is very light and weightless. Works very good . Only a little is needed compared to other brands . Very affordable in price and can be used in any type of hair . I'm very satisfied with this product.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
My whole Family loves using this shampoo and conditioner by Pantene. It leaves my hair smelling fresher than any other shampoo ever. It makes my hair feel very clean and moisturized and the price is great.
Katie F.
Hurricane, WV
Just tried this shampoo for the first time and it works so well for my hair which tends to be super oily these days. It smells so good and won't break the bank. I will definitely be purchasing this again !
Courtney J.
Barboursville, WV
I go through A LOT of conditioner because I color my hair tons... This particular one is the ONLY one that actually leaves my hair soft,easy to manage/dry, and a little goes a long way!
Noriela z.
Pantene can be used for all types of hair or or or specific?