BY PANTENE

100% more nourishment.* Zero weight.
Weightless nourishment that rinses away in seconds: No, it's not magic. But it is dye- and paraben-free.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Those looking for the healthy swissh of clean, lightweight hair
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Anika C.
This is an all round fantastic shampoo! It smells amazing and keeps my hair clean! I like it cuz it adds shine to my hair. It lathers really easily and washes out nicely too. Overall great shampoo! I'm impressed!
alma p.
Los acondicionador Pantene son muy buenos. Me gustan muchísimo. Son resultados increíbles, soy de cabello muy seco y la verdad estos si funcionan increíble
Ramie I.
Tirane,Albania
A good product . The only thing I didn't like was the smell and the price . It is not compared to other cause you can find better product with that price.
Caissa P.
Tampico
I color my hair constantly and I live near the beach so my hair is always with problems. This product help me to renovate it and maintainly it stronger.
Hamideche g.
19000. setif
As I said before, when we want to protect our hair, we do not find it better than Pantene. It is good in this matter and this is my personal opinion
Heather D.
Cache creek , BC
The smell is amazing . I love the convenience pump . It last a long time because you don't need very much product. Love the light weight feel .
Karen B.
Siempre la utilizo, tiene un muy rico aroma además de tener una línea completa de este producto como la mía de hidrógeno-cauterizacion
Elbelis P.
I love this brand, in all presentatations because it leaves my hair soft and silky, in addition the smell is fresh. I recommend it!
Diana B.
Ottawa, ON
I personally do not like Pantene shampoo as it leaves my hair very crease the scent is very good Walmart is where I bought it
ismahen c.
Jijel
Wow i use it in the last day i'm un love so creamy so sweet smell good and take care of tour haïr use it dont forget likes
Noriela z.
Pantene can be used for all types of hair or or or specific?

back