BY PANTENE

100% more nourishment.* Zero weight.
Weightless nourishment that rinses away in seconds: No, it's not magic. But it is dye- and paraben-free.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Those looking for the healthy swissh of clean, lightweight hair
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Amazon
Karri L.
This is a good conditioner, but I found it didn't really do a lot for me in terms of curl definition. I was hoping that the extra hydration would mean tighter curls, and although it smelt lovely and left my hair super soft, it also was a volume enhancer, which is definitely not good for me.
Delfina A.
Posadas, Argentina
Para mi la linea Pantene está entre las mejores. Siempre me dicen que mi cabello es muy bonito y se lo debo a estos baños de crema. No me duran mucho porque me lavo el cabello prácticamente todos los días pero es un producto recomendable.
Caitlyn H.
Quesnel, BC
I liked the results this conditioner gave my hair. It was left feeling silky and moisturized. It smelled pleasant and I found the price of the product to be great for the amount of conditioner in the bottle.
kaoyee h.
Fitchburg, MA
The best conditioner I have ever tried. This conditioner doesn't make my hair feel oily after wash because most of the conditioner I had tried always made my hair feel really oily or just very dry. But this makes my hair feel so smooth and nice. Also the smell is great
Tammy B.
I really like the smooth texture it gives my hair. Soft and not heavy feeling and the smell is amazing. I buy this all the time and it works wonders on my curly hair. Totally recommend.
Victoria H.
Newfoundland, Canada
I have extremely thick hair. This conditioner is so light and makes my hair soft and not feel heavy and oily like other conditioners. The scent is amazing, I always gather compliments.
Kelly A.
Fresno, CA
It is very light! I think it is because I have very thick course hair that this wasn't very moisturizing for me. My hair did not feel soft, hard to comb through. It just feels like I cid not use conditioner at all.
Odette P.
It smells nice...if you wash your hair with this product your hair will be hydrated and will look so healthy...by the way say goodbye to frizz with this pantene product😍❤
Gabrielle S.
My hair feels great after using this conditioner. Pairing it with the shampoo gives it an extra framing and strengthening and I leave the conditioner in for about 2 to 3 minutes before rinsing.
Anika C.
This is an all round fantastic shampoo! It smells amazing and keeps my hair clean! I like it cuz it adds shine to my hair. It lathers really easily and washes out nicely too. Overall great shampoo! I'm impressed!
Noriela z.
Pantene can be used for all types of hair or or or specific?