BY PANTENE

100% more nourishment.* Zero weight.
Weightless nourishment that rinses away in seconds: No, it's not magic. But it is dye- and paraben-free.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Those looking for the healthy swissh of clean, lightweight hair
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Allissa D.
amherstburg
Purchased at: CVS
Love this conditioner. I use it in combo with the shampoo and it’s hydrating and makes hair nice and soft and smooth without greasy ness. The smell is nice and clean as well.
maria h.
UPDATE: I bought another bottle before they ran out because I realized the reason for the high price is because they discontinued this formula. I hate that too because it was perfect for my pathetic hair.

I LOVE this conditioner!! I have fine, straight, oily hair and this is the perfect conditioner to keep my hair from going limp. I don't understand why it is so much more expensive than the other formulas though.
Jasmina Z.
This is how the package here in the Europe looks like. Anyways PANTENE has some great products. Since my hair is very thin and soft it tends to get oily faster than usual so I loved using this PANTENE's Aqua light formula, even the name says that it is very light weight.

This conditioner is very special because of the beautiful smell that will stay in your hair until the next wash it also detangles the hair very well.
Christina W.
Edmonton, AB
I love this conditioner, I've been using it for around two years now. Its definitely affordable, around $5 at my local Walmart. I love that it is lightweight, and is paraben and silicone free. It is my go to for conditioner.
Nicole L.
Toronto
I could definitely say I was not expecting much from this product as I am picky towards conditioners I use. My hair is very oily but since colouring my hair, the ends are dry and I feel like this conditioner is very light weight on the hair and still does the job.
Lucia H.
I love this conditioner for so many reasons. It really is light weight and smells amazing. It detangled my hair with very. Minimal amounts of conditioner and works so well. I was extremely satisfied with this conditio and will buy it again.
Francelis M.
Es un producto muy bueno para el cuidado del cabello, el precio está accesible para la calidad que ofrece, en Venezuela no se consiguen productos para el cabello jaja uso el producto cada vez que lo necesito, claro que lo comparia de nuevo
Necarlys P.
miramar, FL
It is spectacular it leaves my hair super soft apart I feel that it does not make me greasy so fastIs not the best to control the excessive fat in the hair but I do feel that it has some improvement
Robyn J.
My least favourite formula of pantene! Was really sad about this one, it works great with my mum's coloured hair but mine is too thick and it makes it feel so textured!
Leah T.
port of spain
Love this conditioner. I have very fine hair it doest make my hair feel heavy after a wash. The smell is amazing and i am left with salon quality hair right at home!
Noriela z.
Pantene can be used for all types of hair or or or specific?

Amazon