BY PANTENE

100% more nourishment.* Zero weight.
Weightless nourishment that rinses away in seconds: No, it's not magic. But it is dye- and paraben-free.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Those looking for the healthy swissh of clean, lightweight hair
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Amazon
Nicole L.
Toronto
I could definitely say I was not expecting much from this product as I am picky towards conditioners I use. My hair is very oily but since colouring my hair, the ends are dry and I feel like this conditioner is very light weight on the hair and still does the job.
Lucia H.
I love this conditioner for so many reasons. It really is light weight and smells amazing. It detangled my hair with very. Minimal amounts of conditioner and works so well. I was extremely satisfied with this conditio and will buy it again.
Natalie H.
Haven't used this product much seems good so far I use this product about 3 time a fortnight I bout it from target very affordable my hair is brown and long it makes my hair smooth and soft I recommend this product
Francelis M.
Es un producto muy bueno para el cuidado del cabello, el precio está accesible para la calidad que ofrece, en Venezuela no se consiguen productos para el cabello jaja uso el producto cada vez que lo necesito, claro que lo comparia de nuevo
Necarlys P.
miramar, FL
It is spectacular it leaves my hair super soft apart I feel that it does not make me greasy so fastIs not the best to control the excessive fat in the hair but I do feel that it has some improvement
Robyn J.
My least favourite formula of pantene! Was really sad about this one, it works great with my mum's coloured hair but mine is too thick and it makes it feel so textured!
Leah T.
port of spain
Love this conditioner. I have very fine hair it doest make my hair feel heavy after a wash. The smell is amazing and i am left with salon quality hair right at home!
marta c.
mississauga, ON
Just like the shampoo the conditioner smelled very fresh. After I used the conditioner it left my hair feeling glossy, smooth and easy to style. I was able to brush through easily which is not always the case for my hair. It really moisturized my hair which was great since my hair tends to be on the dry side. I would definitely recommend it and buy it again.
Monika P.
Es muy bueno te hidrata el cabello dejando una testura suabe y fásil de cepillar luego del labado. No me da caspas no irritaciones en el cráneo. No me da volumen...me da simplemente el resultado que quiero de tenr un pelo suabe e hidratado sin alteraciones de friz extremas.
Sharon C.
San Salvador
Es un acondicionador extremadamente delicioso, ya que el olor es de lo mejor, ademas de que deja el cabello super suavecito, sin necesidad de ponerte algo mas luego del baño, definitivamente lo recomiendo porque ademas de que tengo mi cabello largo esto es perfecto.
Noriela z.
Pantene can be used for all types of hair or or or specific?