BY PANTENE

100% more nourishment.* Zero weight.
Weightless nourishment that rinses away in seconds: No, it's not magic. But it is dye- and paraben-free.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Those looking for the healthy swissh of clean, lightweight hair
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie T.
Maspeth, NY
Leaves my hair feeling silky and not too much frizz/ But I recommend buying with coupon.
Laura S.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
This is one of the best conditiones tha i have ever use, i do recommended for curly hair
Jennifer S.
Omg his is so smooth n the scents are amazing my hair looked better I felt beautiful
Tanya S.
Round Rock, TX
This conditioner untangles my hair. It smells amazing and leaves hair smelling great.
Carolina G.
Greensboro, NC
I love This Conditioner I Love Pantene Products I always use coupons for good savings
Abby H.
Londonderry, NH
This product never leaves my hair oily and flat like other products so I enjoy it
member-94a6ec6f2
Jacksonville, FL
I loved the smell but it later caused a lot of hair loss, it might just be me
maria h.
UPDATE: I bought another bottle before they ran out because I realized the reason for the high price is because they discontinued this formula. I hate that too because it was perfect for my pathetic hair.

I LOVE this conditioner!! I have fine, straight, oily hair and this is the perfect conditioner to keep my hair from going limp. I don't understand why it is so much more expensive than the other formulas though.
Jasmina Z.
This is how the package here in the Europe looks like. Anyways PANTENE has some great products. Since my hair is very thin and soft it tends to get oily faster than usual so I loved using this PANTENE's Aqua light formula, even the name says that it is very light weight.

This conditioner is very special because of the beautiful smell that will stay in your hair until the next wash it also detangles the hair very well.
Christina W.
Edmonton, AB
I love this conditioner, I've been using it for around two years now. Its definitely affordable, around $5 at my local Walmart. I love that it is lightweight, and is paraben and silicone free. It is my go to for conditioner.
Noriela z.
Pantene can be used for all types of hair or or or specific?