BY PANTENE

100% more nourishment.* Zero weight.
Weightless nourishment that rinses away in seconds: No, it's not magic. But it is dye- and paraben-free.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Those looking for the healthy swissh of clean, lightweight hair
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Amazon
Rosaly N.
Pantene Pro-V Expert collection AgeDefy products are the best I have ever come across for daily shampoo and conditioner, it gets your hair clean without stripping it, so protective of color treated hair and also with blow drying. And the bonus is it leaves your hair feeling so silky but never weighted down- who could wish for anything else.
Aracely S.
Dodge City, KS
The conditioner is one of my favorites to use on my hair when its feeling dry.  I bought mine from dillons for a nice price.  Very long lasting for dry hair and smells nice.  I have thin dry hair and after using this conditioner my hair is so hydrated.  I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Kelsey E.
P C Beach, FL
I have thick, heavy, slightly wavy, normally quite frizzy hair. I would always struggle to find something that would leave my hair feeling nice, but not weigh it down. This is the solution! I've used this conditioner along with the shampoo since it came out, and I still receive compliments on how healthy and lightweight my hair looks. I shampoo/condition my hair every 2-4 days.

TIP: My hair used to be super oily, making me shampoo it daily, and sometimes I wouldn't use conditioner, believing it would add to the oiliness. My wonderful cosmetologist teacher shared with me some wisdom that has changed my life. When you wash your hair daily, you're stripping it of it's essential oils. Your scalp believes it's dry, so it produces more oils that it normally would, leaving you with oily hair more frequently than usual. When you think of your scalp like the rest of your skin, you start to realize that you need to be replacing the moisture you're removing. I always shampoo, then apply conditioner, leaving it on while I bathe and shave, then rinsing it out. This extra time gives my hair the hydration it needs, reducing the oils my scalp will produce. Making the transition into washing your hair every 3-4 days instead of daily can be hard at first. You might feel overwhelmed at first, feeling like a grease ball. Trust me, your scalp will adjust and you will be amazed with how long you can go without washing your hair, and it staying oil-free!
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Love love love ❤❤❤ this conditioner! It smells amazing & leaves hair feeling weightless! It gives hair a scent that is long lasting, softens hair & added weightless volume! One of my favorites from Pantene!
Ashley M.
I have used almost every kind of Pantene conditioner and I love them all. I have had very damaged color treated hair in the past and it made it so moisturized and soft. Even now that I haven't colored my hair in over a year, it still is my favorite conditioner! I also appreciate the affordability of it.
vanessa r.
I have always had very frizzy and hard to manage hair regardless of how many treatments I've used. I figured I would give this a try since it said it would help to strengthen and nourish hair. Unfortunately, it didn't work well for me and the results weren't any different than when I use other shampoos.
Kate M.
Just like the product says, it really did nourish my hair! It seemed like it was the mother to my hair! This product made my hair feel so soft and look/feel the healthiest it's ever been! My hair can get easily damaged. But thanks again to Pantene. I am able to have beautiful looking hair
Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
Great conditioner! I have been using this product for years! It is very thick and lathers well.  The smell is amazing and I have only been using this so I don't know how it compares to others!  It is a very nice moisturizing conditioner and I am impressed with its nourishing effects
Chloe R.
This conditioner is amazing! Pantene makes your hair soo moisturized, volumized, and beautiful. If you put about a handful of this conditioner in your hair, your hair will be unbelievably soft and silky for a quite long time! The scent it leaves in your hair is amazing!! I was definitely impressed with this. Would recommend.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this product because I have really thin hair and it doesn't make it feel more weighed down. I like how shiny it and airy it leaves my hair. It really works to keep my hair that way. I like it except after a while I feel like it leaves me hair more susceptible to breakage. Overall good for a short amount of time.
Noriela z.
Pantene can be used for all types of hair or or or specific?