BY PANTENE

100% more nourishment.* Zero weight.
Weightless nourishment that rinses away in seconds: No, it's not magic. But it is dye- and paraben-free.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Those looking for the healthy swissh of clean, lightweight hair
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Amazon
Jean-A'Layn S.
Definitely is a nice shampoo but I didn't find it did wonders for my hair. The smell is nice. I prefer the other scents and types of shampoo/conditioner.
Jess M.
I love this brand, and this type. It smells SO good and the smell lasted in my hair for a long time. It always made my hair feel hydrated and healthy.
Fawn G.
La Mesa, CA
This product leaves my hair feeling so light! My hair doesn't feel weighed down, like with most conditioners! I have more volume and shine, it's great!
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
First off great price! But this formula is great and doesn't weigh hair down or leave it greasy like others. Another bonus, makes your hair smell good!
Kennedy S.
Wasn't a fan of this product overall. It was too light for my thick, long hair and left it feeling very tangled. The only thing I liked was the scent.
Isabel M.
Chula Vista, CA
I've been using Pantene for years! And I can say is the best one I have use! The shampoo and conditioner combination really helps with my hair damage
Nicole R.
Metairie, LA
I live this one it's light feeling no build up, and my hair is so sleek and soft afterwards! And can forget about the smell, and it lasts so long!
Asena A.
Fort Myers, FL
Even though a little pricey, I love Pantene everything! I seriously live by it. After just one wash and condition my hair immediately feels softer!
Toni W.
Saginaw, tx
Love pantene. This one leaves my hair feeling very light. I think it would be best for either dry or oily scalps. It's for heavy weighed down hair.
Alexis K.
Macomb twp
This is the best shampoo have ever owned I always buy this kind of nothing else I totally recommend this because it makes my hair so soft and silk
Noriela z.
Pantene can be used for all types of hair or or or specific?